Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,954 members, 7,821,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Looking For Car Accessories Car Electronics Dealers And Distributors - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For Car Accessories Car Electronics Dealers And Distributors (937 Views)

FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN / NAIRA WATCH: Panic Grips Forex Dealers As Naira Rises To N385/$ / Electronics Dealers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Car Accessories Car Electronics Dealers And Distributors by Nobody: 9:59am On May 05, 2015
Hi Guys, anyone who are doing car accessories business or are going to do the business? Who want to open a shop or already has a shop for car things?

We are a car DVD GPS supplier, our car DVD with GPS are mainly for japanese cars like Toyota, Honda, Nissan ect. Anyone who often go to Auto section in this Forum should know how popular they are in Nigeria.

Our products are selling very well in Russia, Middle East, easten Europe. They are so good with all the modern functions, touch screen, bluetooth, GPS, steering wheel control ect, but just have a low price. Contact me as the information below, you'll get a way to make thousands of dollars!

Louise
Email: louise@wisencc.com
wisencc@hotmail.com
QQ: 2781637195
www.wisencc.com

Re: Looking For Car Accessories Car Electronics Dealers And Distributors by sonety2k(m): 8:17am On Jul 11, 2015
What the price list of your product
Re: Looking For Car Accessories Car Electronics Dealers And Distributors by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
sonety2k:
What the price list of your product

Sorry, haven't get back to this place for a while. My product is about 60$-110$. It depends on the model and function and quantity.
Re: Looking For Car Accessories Car Electronics Dealers And Distributors by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
I get in my vehicle and the roadsrer 2 motion sensor trigers and turns the device on.
I simply place my device against the Airdock where it is then held by internal magnets and starts to wirelessly charge. My tasker profile kicks in when wireless chaging by turning Bluetooth on. My device then connects to the roadster over bluetooth which is a trusted device which disables my lock screen. This triggers the next tasker profile that turns my display timeout and wifi off and all my volumes to full. (I hate how Android turns them to 60%). All I do then is tap the FM button on the disaster and I'm done!

(1) (Reply)

Where can I invest this money / Smoked Catfish Buyers In Usa And Canada Needed / Workers Protest Shuts BUA Flour Mills Over Sale Of Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.