Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,514 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Financiers To Execute These Supply Of Ago,to Dangote Needed - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Financiers To Execute These Supply Of Ago,to Dangote Needed (766 Views)

I Have A Great Biz Idea And Plan, But No Capital To Execute / Financiers Needed Urgently In Abuja / Urgent: I Want 5kmt ( AGO) To A Tank Farm In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Financiers To Execute These Supply Of Ago,to Dangote Needed by sinoprojects: 12:24pm On May 05, 2015
My client have an Ago trucking deal.The IBPU,came out yesterday,worth N105M.the seller has agreed to release the product,so my client needs N20M to pay for haulage.Buyer bank that issue the IBPU is First Bank,my client bank is Fidelity bank.payment is 72hrs on delivery.my client bank will issue the financial Irrevocable payment order.Please,let me know the procedures and interest rate,including how many days the cash will be ready.

Contact me through --- 08178642440 or 08134340380(watsapp)......Austin.

(1) (Reply)

Direct Lpfo Allocation From Nnpc With Hard Copy Now. / Are You Building Your Dream House This Season. / Reps Wanted(very Urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.