Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Do You Have Boxbody Truck(s)?take Advantage Of These Business Opportunity - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Do You Have Boxbody Truck(s)?take Advantage Of These Business Opportunity (1326 Views)

Boxbody Trucks Needed,take Advantage Of These Business Opportunity / Boxbody Trucks Needed,take Advantage Of These Business Opportunity / Do You Have Boxbody Truck(s)?take Advantage Of These Business Opportunity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Boxbody Truck(s)?take Advantage Of These Business Opportunity by y2kaustin(m): 12:28pm On May 05, 2015
Do you have a boxbody truck,in good working condition.we have several clients we are service,ranging from Olams food,Honeywell,and Simba Group,we move and distribute their products to various parts of the country.currently demand has superceeds supplies,that's why we are outsourcing for additional trucks to meet up the demands of our clients.as company's obligations,we take care of minor repairs,fuelling,drivers wages(if its from us),driver's trip allowances,servicing of the trucks and parking/security responsibility.

All you do is sit back,and get your alert from your bank.every month end,interested in doing business with us?kindly get in touch with me on 08134340380(Watsapp) and 08178642440-Essien...anticipating doing business with you,remain Blessed.Thanks.

pls find attached type of truck..

Re: Do You Have Boxbody Truck(s)?take Advantage Of These Business Opportunity by y2kaustin(m): 1:50pm On May 09, 2015
tonnages,ranging from 5,10,15,20 and 30tons
Re: Do You Have Boxbody Truck(s)?take Advantage Of These Business Opportunity by y2kaustin(m): 12:38pm On May 13, 2015
thank you..
Re: Do You Have Boxbody Truck(s)?take Advantage Of These Business Opportunity by y2kaustin(m): 11:50am On May 14, 2015
stil open...
Re: Do You Have Boxbody Truck(s)?take Advantage Of These Business Opportunity by y2kaustin(m): 1:16pm On May 15, 2015
Re: Do You Have Boxbody Truck(s)?take Advantage Of These Business Opportunity by y2kaustin(m): 6:02pm On May 27, 2015
Still open
Re: Do You Have Boxbody Truck(s)?take Advantage Of These Business Opportunity by y2kaustin(m): 6:03pm On May 27, 2015
Still open....jobs still available.
Re: Do You Have Boxbody Truck(s)?take Advantage Of These Business Opportunity by y2kaustin(m): 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
thank you
Re: Do You Have Boxbody Truck(s)?take Advantage Of These Business Opportunity by y2kaustin(m): 11:22am On Jun 09, 2015
Re: Do You Have Boxbody Truck(s)?take Advantage Of These Business Opportunity by y2kaustin(m): 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
thank you
Re: Do You Have Boxbody Truck(s)?take Advantage Of These Business Opportunity by y2kaustin(m): 8:32am On Jun 13, 2015
Available...
Re: Do You Have Boxbody Truck(s)?take Advantage Of These Business Opportunity by y2kaustin(m): 11:50am On Jun 24, 2015
we just got additional contract,so bring in your trucks if available.
Re: Do You Have Boxbody Truck(s)?take Advantage Of These Business Opportunity by row2ray(m): 11:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
how much do you pay for the trucks?
Re: Do You Have Boxbody Truck(s)?take Advantage Of These Business Opportunity by okunskay2015: 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2015
GOOD MORNING Everyone

Am suppose to prepare an estimate for the following which i would need help on

1- 7 ton truck (both fairly used and Brand new)
2- Cost of a power bike or normal bike and cost of building the Dispatch box on it, for dispatch purpose.
3- How much a dispatch rider can be remunerated monthly
4- Cost of a van (both Fairly used and brand new) For Logistics purpose(Distribution of goods inter-State wise)
5- Cost of a napep for dispatch Purpose

Anyone who is willing to help with this information should kindly mail me on Dokunmuyide@mcgreggslogistics.com

We are a logistics firm, and simply want to acquire all this to ensure smooth business operation.
Re: Do You Have Boxbody Truck(s)?take Advantage Of These Business Opportunity by y2kaustin(m): 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
row2ray:
how much do you pay for the trucks?
....call the numbers on the thread,so we can have an effective communication.thanks.
Re: Do You Have Boxbody Truck(s)?take Advantage Of These Business Opportunity by y2kaustin(m): 11:53am On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Do You Have Boxbody Truck(s)?take Advantage Of These Business Opportunity by doncaster(m): 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
okunskay2015:
GOOD MORNING Everyone

Am suppose to prepare an estimate for the following which i would need help on

1- 7 ton truck (both fairly used and Brand new)
2- Cost of a power bike or normal bike and cost of building the Dispatch box on it, for dispatch purpose.
3- How much a dispatch rider can be remunerated monthly
4- Cost of a van (both Fairly used and brand new) For Logistics purpose(Distribution of goods inter-State wise)
5- Cost of a napep for dispatch Purpose

Anyone who is willing to help with this information should kindly mail me on Dokunmuyide@mcgreggslogistics.com

We are a logistics firm, and simply want to acquire all this to ensure smooth business operation.
I have a ford transit van with sound engine and good body for sale.
Re: Do You Have Boxbody Truck(s)?take Advantage Of These Business Opportunity by akpogbenz(m): 12:48am On Jul 05, 2015
doncaster:
I have a ford transit van with sound engine and good body for sale.
how much are you willing to sell? send information to my email: akpogbenzs@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Medical Equipments Company At Your Doorstep. / Lpfo For Sale / Hello Beautiful Pple Of Nairaland Forum,I SEEK 100-150 SHOPOWNERS TO SUPPLY BAGS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.