Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Photo: Fatal Accident At Oshodi This Morning - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photo: Fatal Accident At Oshodi This Morning (37106 Views)

Photos; Fatal Accident At Alausa, Ikeja Reportedly Leaves 2 Dead / Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos / Truck Falls On Okada At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Fatal Accident At Oshodi This Morning by DjHypno(m): 2:31pm On May 05, 2015
God please keep us safe.
Re: Photo: Fatal Accident At Oshodi This Morning by coolestca(m): 2:31pm On May 05, 2015
It is well
Re: Photo: Fatal Accident At Oshodi This Morning by 151487made(m): 2:31pm On May 05, 2015
smh some pple still dey ask for more pixz
Re: Photo: Fatal Accident At Oshodi This Morning by MightyMuna(m): 2:32pm On May 05, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Really? even on this thread Sai Buhari? Seriously? ? ?

My dear, some people belive in Buhari more than God. I'm serious.

Brain washed credulous peasants.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Fatal Accident At Oshodi This Morning by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 05, 2015
@OP
Re: Photo: Fatal Accident At Oshodi This Morning by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 05, 2015
Hope no life was lost, Lagos drivers with their Overspeeding self
Re: Photo: Fatal Accident At Oshodi This Morning by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 05, 2015
Re: Photo: Fatal Accident At Oshodi This Morning by oloworulz(m): 2:36pm On May 05, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I'm not a guy grin
Oooh darling. Sorry abt that. I got respect for ladies like u. Let me know u dear
Re: Photo: Fatal Accident At Oshodi This Morning by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 05, 2015
@OP, what type of journalism is this? What do you mean by "although the casualties have not been confirmed"? By implication, do you mean it has not been confirmed whether people are dead or not? Why then is the title of your thread "FATAL ACCIDENT"?

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Fatal Accident At Oshodi This Morning by donpy(m): 2:42pm On May 05, 2015
Looku looku dem plenty for town..
Re: Photo: Fatal Accident At Oshodi This Morning by Zeiya(f): 2:44pm On May 05, 2015
God protect us from all dangers, this man left his house like you and me this morning
Re: Photo: Fatal Accident At Oshodi This Morning by fankidzei: 2:52pm On May 05, 2015
moscobabs:
jesus!!!!

I pray the victim(s) survive the accident.

Over speed kills

see as that guy in white top want remove the guy on blue jean wallet

I know u will stroll up grin grin grin grin

u got me there!
yeye boyi! grin
Re: Photo: Fatal Accident At Oshodi This Morning by Tonel4real(m): 2:54pm On May 05, 2015
Na wa ooo, may God help us in this country....... I pray 4 quick recovery for all that were injured hope no death is recorded...............
Re: Photo: Fatal Accident At Oshodi This Morning by 0b1nna: 2:57pm On May 05, 2015
onlyme12:
A fatal accident has occurred this morning in Oshodi, though the causalities involved cannot be ascertained at the moment .Eyewitnesses said the driver of the car was driving on the bridge before losing control and landed upside down after serving off the bridge. Some said it was due to over speeding as market women and men gathered around the vehicle to discuss it.

http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/05/car-accident-that-happened-this-morning.html

@OP you didn't state if or not the driver is dead. There are 3 main classes of crashes or accidents:
A) Minor (No injured persons)
B) Serious (Injured perons)
C) Fatal (killed person/persons)

Irrespective of the damage done to the vehicle(s) involved, an accident is classified based on the impact it has on the people involved.
So, if none of the people involved died, then it's a serious accident...since the driver must have sustained injuries.
Word!
Re: Photo: Fatal Accident At Oshodi This Morning by croSStodds(m): 2:59pm On May 05, 2015
donpy:
Looku looku dem plenty for town..
Shut ur trap.dunderheaded fellow!is that d way sympathy's expressed in ur village?
Re: Photo: Fatal Accident At Oshodi This Morning by croSStodds(m): 3:01pm On May 05, 2015
oloworulz:
Oooh darling. Sorry abt that. I got respect for ladies like u. Let me know u dear
Clears throat..Mr...runs out of d thread!#i no wan spoil ur praol#
Re: Photo: Fatal Accident At Oshodi This Morning by croSStodds(m): 3:01pm On May 05, 2015
oloworulz:
Clears throat..Mr...runs out of d thread!#i no wan spoil ur parol#
Re: Photo: Fatal Accident At Oshodi This Morning by oloworulz(m): 3:17pm On May 05, 2015
croSStodds:

Clears throat..Mr...runs out of d thread!#i no wan spoil ur parol#
u don spoil am already . D babe never respond
Re: Photo: Fatal Accident At Oshodi This Morning by xtervaganza(m): 3:30pm On May 05, 2015
One huge learn I learnt from Gta is never to stand around a car turned upside down. It could explode any moment

1 Like

Re: Photo: Fatal Accident At Oshodi This Morning by free2ryhme: 3:56pm On May 05, 2015
RobinHez:
see how people gathered as if its a tourist centre
instead of them to find a way of clearing the area and removing the car from the road....
we are afrikans!

Them say we no come from monkey AAHU

We are Africans, louder

We are Africans, louder

Africaaaaaannnns. AAHU
Re: Photo: Fatal Accident At Oshodi This Morning by gbengus17: 4:19pm On May 05, 2015
NIGERIANS LOVE NATURAL TELEVISION A LOT, MORE THAN D REAL TELEVISION. HALF OF THOSE PEOPLE WATCHING TELEVISION ARE THIEVES AND PICKPOCKETERS OR THOSE WHO WANTS TO PICK ITEMS THAT MAY SCATTER OUT OF THE JEEP.
Re: Photo: Fatal Accident At Oshodi This Morning by donpy(m): 4:30pm On May 05, 2015
croSStodds:

Shut ur trap.dunderheaded fellow!is that d way sympathy's expressed in ur village?

U just a black man. Not your skin color this time but ur mind is black.
Re: Photo: Fatal Accident At Oshodi This Morning by Malawian(m): 4:40pm On May 05, 2015
onlyme12:
A fatal accident has occurred this morning in Oshodi, though the causalities involved cannot be ascertained at the moment .Eyewitnesses said the driver of the car was driving on the bridge before losing control and landed upside down after serving off the bridge. Some said it was due to over speeding as market women and men gathered around the vehicle to discuss it.

there were two cars involved. both are black in colour, one was a honda CRV and i have forgotten the other car. i just passed there one hour ago.
Re: Photo: Fatal Accident At Oshodi This Morning by croSStodds(m): 4:43pm On May 05, 2015
donpy:

U just a black man. Not your skin color this time but ur mind is black.
Hisses..this is ostensibly d rationale why I plank reproachful knaves..ur post is devoid of any iota of sense.
Re: Photo: Fatal Accident At Oshodi This Morning by RobinHez(m): 7:20pm On May 05, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
that is the work of NRSC or LASMA. You dont expect ordinary civilians to carry the car on their head
then what are they doing there?
Re: Photo: Fatal Accident At Oshodi This Morning by saltoftheearth: 7:40pm On May 05, 2015
Fatality means death was involved and not just that it was serious. Take note. If casualties involved cannot be ascertained, then you don't say it was a fatal accident.
onlyme12:

Re: Photo: Fatal Accident At Oshodi This Morning by delishpot: 6:00am On May 06, 2015
Atmmachine:
We still have a very long way to go.
5 hours after the crash & there're no rescue team/ambulance on the scene.

When I complained once about this type of wahala, some desperate Nigerians shut me down. They say the white man is to blame for all of our problems and he should come solve them. They said Nigerian and African leaders have no role to play in anything happening withing Afric. And should not be held responsible to for any thing not working in our society. From lack of water to No light.
Its a shame realy that this happeneD anf uts a shame our society still works like a half dead horse.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Car Names Pronunciations. / Mercedes Benz Self Driving Bus Unveiled (photos) / Funny Pictures You Can Relate To When You Buy A Car On Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.