Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Father In Kogi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Father In Kogi (536 Views)

Ireland Deportee Murders His Father In Magodo, Stabs Mother / Gunmen Kidnap Female Students In Lagos / Gunmen Kidnap American Woman In Kogi (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Father In Kogi by siraj1402(m): 1:51pm On May 05, 2015
The Catholic church in Idah Diocese, Kogi State, says one of his priest, Rev Father Innocent Umoru of Ikanepo Parish has been abducted.

According to information from one of the parish priest, Rev Father Hyacinth, made available to Per Second News in Lokoja, on Monday the un-identified persons stormed the parish at about 2 am in the morning with dangerous weapon and made away to the Reverend Father' s resident violently dragging him away.

The Rev Father said after several hours of the incident at the parish, the kidnappers called the Bishop of the Diocese, Bishop Anthony Adaji with seized cell phone of their victim
demanding N4 million ransom.

No official statement have been made by the Catholic Church as at the time of going to the press.

The State police command in the state has confirmed the incident and said effort will be made to arrest those behind the criminal act.

http://www.persecondnews.com/index.php/psn-news/item/3500-gunmen-kidnap-reverend-father-in-kogi
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Father In Kogi by siraj1402(m): 1:52pm On May 05, 2015
Crime everywhere.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Father In Kogi by importexpert(m): 2:05pm On May 05, 2015
I wish him safe return. Change will change the evil doers.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Father In Kogi by ramdris(m): 2:39pm On May 05, 2015
May be they need him for prayer before going on any operation......
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Father In Kogi by nortcentrallord(m): 8:39pm On May 05, 2015
ramdris:
May be they need him for prayer before going on any operation......

Sarcastic! You must be a muslim grin cheesy grin. Am not surprised why you are already having an orgasm because of the news.

No weapon fashioned against us shall prosper. God will always protect his own. You will hear of his release and we'll being soon. God will surely have his glory and all those who pray and perpetrate evil against the children of God shall have GOD to contend with. Psalm 35 is enough for you guys.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Father In Kogi by ramdris(m): 8:57pm On May 05, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Sarcastic! You must be a muslim grin cheesy grin. Am not surprised why you are already having an orgasm because of the news.

No weapon fashioned against us shall prosper. God will always protect his own. You will hear of his release and we'll being soon. God will surely have his glory and all those who pray and perpetrate evil against the children of God shall have GOD to contend with. Psalm 35 is enough for you guys.
I swear u r the greatness fooooool on the face of the earth. What warrant all this rubbish u typed just because of my comment? Stupidity is in u. Is this the first tym if pple getting kidnap and how does my comment made me a religious fanatic as u? Animal!
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Father In Kogi by nortcentrallord(m): 9:12pm On May 05, 2015
ramdris:

I swear u r the greatness fooooool on the face of the earth. What warrant all this rubbish u typed just because of my comment? Stupidity is in u. Is this the first tym if pple getting kidnap and how does my comment made me a religious fanatic as u? Animal!

Hahahahaha, it's in you. The evil bile. It can be sported and sniffed from a thousand miles away. I asked you a question, are you a muslim? Hahahahaha. Do I need an answer? Your comment betrays you already. grin cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! IGP Sends Crack Squad To Combat Cultism, Other Violent Crimes In Edo / BREAKING NEWS: EFCC re-arraigns ex-gov. Timipre Sylva for 2.45bn Fraud.. / Girl Tells How Her Father Raped Her With Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.