Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Diamond Bank In Fraud Mess - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Diamond Bank In Fraud Mess (958 Views)

Dilapidated Union Bank In Chibok Town / Panicking Customers Besiege Skye Bank In Abeokuta, Ogun To Withdraw Their Money / Dead Man Withdraws N4.3M From Union Bank In Kaduna: Mysterious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank In Fraud Mess by FamouPeopleMag(m): 2:15pm On May 05, 2015
A female staff of Diamond Bank Plc. is now in prison custody for aiding fraudsters to defraud the bank the sum of N241million. The lady, Eniola Morondiya connived with Suleiman Mohammed, Ibrahim Danazumi, Roland Aroko and Francis Akpabio to plot... Simply click the link below to read the complete story
http://www.famouspeoplemagazine.com/diamond-bank-in-fraud-mess/
Re: Diamond Bank In Fraud Mess by GboyegaD(m): 2:17pm On May 05, 2015
Is fraud beginning to take a female face in Nigeria? All banking fraud I have read of late has always had a lady conniving with other people.
Conversely, I wonder why the Diamond Bank Staff pictured in the link is a male and not a female. Also, why do I have to believe this story since there is no information of the fraud perpetuated.
Re: Diamond Bank In Fraud Mess by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 05, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Diamond Bank In Fraud Mess by FamouPeopleMag(m): 2:30pm On May 05, 2015
@Gboyega, the picture you spoke about is actually the Bank's MD/CEO picture, Mr. Uzoma Dozie

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get Gift Items For Resell / Affordable Made In Nigeria Wooden Doors For Sale / How To Create A Deliberate Customer Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.