Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

11 Things We 'must' Learn From Animals - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 11 Things We 'must' Learn From Animals (1155 Views)

11 Things Humans Do That Dogs Hate / Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' / 11 Things Humans Do That Dogs Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Things We 'must' Learn From Animals by Modester4(f): 3:47pm On May 05, 2015
Surprising right? grin Small creatures as they are, who could ever thought the animals could teach us one or two things not to talk of ‘eleven’! Hahaha, (never underestimate the power of the small creatures; they have the strength of the mighty). Read on to learn a few things from these wonderful creatures.

1) Loving truly; have you ever notice how a dog loves his master? No wonder they are called man’s true friend. We should learn to love without thinking of what we may gain from a person. Benefit can come later but let the love that comes first. Be real. No games.
2) Harmony and Togetherness; I remember as a little child how I enjoy watching those tiny creatures: Ant, carries a white particles to their holes, I kept on wondering how they maintained a straight line and how they kept on doing that duty day after day. This is an outstanding example of true
harmony and togetherness. Imagine how the world will be if we do the right thing in peace with closeness and unnecessary competition. The world will be heaven on earth.

3) Play; we can never get enough of it. Play. There are times when things become tough and the world may look dull. Toss it aside, and play. The dogs, leopards and lions knows how it is been done when they run around the field chasing one another. This reminds me a day I lost a particular project which was rejected by the company I put my hope on, coming down the street when I stopped to get a water to drink in frustration , I saw this dog it was busy jumping around and wiggling it tail in happiness. It enlightens me. Then I knew that ‘Hope in man can sometimes fail but it’s never lost. Immediately I put a cheerful face and whistled my best song as I walked home with a renewed hope. How I wish the dog could know how good it changed my mood.
4) Forgive; let’s take the cows and chicken for an example, they are been slaughtered for meats for we humans and yet they still cooperates when they are reared knowing the fact that sooner or later they will die. This shows that animals move past misery, pains, and grief faster they we humans do. Let’s learn to forgive and move ahead. Remember a forgiving heart is claim one.
5) Living for now; sometimes we create too much problems for ourselves by thinking about what the next second or minutes will bring. Why don’t we let it flow and come naturally? Trying to save ourselves from an unforeseen problem brings a problem along. The bird teaches us something, they only go in search of now food without thinking of tomorrow but allowing tomorrow to solve it problem and it does.
6) Listening; let’s try and listen more than talking, this will make people around us view us as a friend than a blabber, of course no one will like to stay with someone who talks too much and ignoring what the other person has to say. The dog is a good listener, no wonder they are able to understand averagely 100 human words of their masters language. Take a look at the dolphins also, they communicate with one other through high-pitched whistling sounds. If they don’t listen carefully, how will they know when one of them is trying to communicate?
7) Be Independent; the tigers, leopards and polar bears love to live in solitude, this does not mean that they don’t live with their mates; they do come together during the mating season. But they do prefer to live alone because of the competition for space and food. Now, this animals are not scared of been alone nor thinking of the consequences. Sometimes, we should try to be independent; it makes us not afraid of challenges or problems when they come.
cool Rest; ever seen a Hawk when it’s done with his prey or done flying? They rest. Let emulate to take a break and rest in between work. Remember a healthy body lives to work another day.

9) Humility; I have always heard that the turtle is a humble creature. If this little creature could be this humble, why can’t we human be too? Let’s try to learn from this little creature.
10) Brave; The Lion has it all. Brave and bold. Quit the armor of fear and put on a coat of braveness.
11) Smile always; smiles; a quick remedy for a sad heart. The chimpanzees can teach us how it is been done. They love displaying their teeth while they try to fool around or get noticed by people. Let’s learn to smile amidst pains and troubles, it relives.

feel free to add yours, and let's all learn

http://www.livelyyou.com/2015/05/11-things-we-must-learn-from-animals.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Things We 'must' Learn From Animals by K9blunt(f): 11:18am On May 08, 2015
true, but its easier said than done. don't believe me?

ask humans!
Re: 11 Things We 'must' Learn From Animals by Modester4(f): 6:21pm On May 08, 2015
K9blunt:
true, but its easier said than done. don't believe me?

ask humans!

sure, but at least try three to four methods of it. I'm a living testimony, works well...
Re: 11 Things We 'must' Learn From Animals by sweetjenny305(f): 6:57pm On May 08, 2015
Not easy joor
Re: 11 Things We 'must' Learn From Animals by Modester4(f): 5:41am On May 09, 2015
sweetjenny305:
Not easy joor
Hahhaha, first try am na
Re: 11 Things We 'must' Learn From Animals by K9blunt(f): 12:31pm On May 09, 2015
Modester4:

sure, but at least try three to four methods of it. I'm a living testimony, works well...
wao *thumbs up* well I grew up with dogs so I think I've learnt s thing or 2 from them.
Re: 11 Things We 'must' Learn From Animals by Modester4(f): 1:53pm On May 09, 2015
K9blunt:
wao *thumbs up* well I grew up with dogs so I think I've learnt s thing or 2 from them.

That's nice... so tell me, exactly what and what do you learn from?
so I can add to my knowledge.. grin
Re: 11 Things We 'must' Learn From Animals by K9blunt(f): 5:50pm On May 09, 2015
Modester4:

That's nice... so tell me, exactly what and what do you learn from?
so I can add to my knowledge.. grin
well loyalty- even though I and my siblings can most times get on our necks, no outsider can dare separate us or try to make enemies of us , cause they will meet an army as thick as thieves.
love - well we love each other to a deep fault but hardly would we show it but anybody can tell its undying.
Re: 11 Things We 'must' Learn From Animals by Modester4(f): 7:54pm On May 09, 2015
K9blunt:

well loyalty- even though I and my siblings can most times get on our necks, no outsider can dare separate us or try to make enemies of us , cause they will meet an army as thick as thieves.
love - well we love each other to a deep fault but hardly would we show it but anybody can tell its undying.

very nice. thanks for sharing.
it's always lovely to see when siblings loves one another, regardless of the 'always' quarrel, they still have thick love. Hahhaha, very nice.
you guys should keep it up, some families don't have that.

1 Like

Re: 11 Things We 'must' Learn From Animals by K9blunt(f): 12:46am On May 10, 2015
Modester4:

very nice. thanks for sharing.
it's always lovely to see when siblings loves one another, regardless of the 'always' quarrel, they still have thick love. Hahhaha, very nice.
you guys should keep it up, some families don't have that.
grin thankiu

1 Like

Re: 11 Things We 'must' Learn From Animals by sweetjenny305(f): 4:22pm On May 10, 2015
Modester4:

Hahhaha, first try am na

Am gonna try it sha
Re: 11 Things We 'must' Learn From Animals by Modester4(f): 10:47pm On May 11, 2015
sweetjenny305:

Am gonna try it sha

Good cheesy
sweetjenny305:

Am gonna try it sha

Good

(1) (Reply)

Lovely male and female Slant Back Gsd Puppies For Sale / Lovely Pure Lahsa Female Puppy For Sell / White Shepherd Puppies Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.