Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

ASUU Will Tackle Buhari If He Fails To Act Early - UI VC - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Will Tackle Buhari If He Fails To Act Early - UI VC (12831 Views)

LAUTECH Students Post Obituary Of Their VC, Prof. Sulaiman Gbadegesin (Photo) / University Of Sunderland Honours Isaac Adewole, UI VC / ASUU Will Tackle Buhari If He Reneges His Promise After Six Months-ui Vc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Will Tackle Buhari If He Fails To Act Early - UI VC by mrpackager(m): 4:12pm On May 05, 2015
The out-going Vice Chancellor of the University of
Ibadan recently commented on what he expects the
incoming administration that will be led by General
Buhari to do in the education sector.

According to him, there are already agreements on
ground signed by the outgoing administration which
promised to release N1.3trillion to the Universities.
He mentioned that the Academic Staff Union of
Universities, will tackle Buhari if he fails to act in his
first six months in office.
In his words, "... Buhari will have to find money to
pay for the settlement of the 2014 and 2015
agreement."

"If he cannot get money immediately, he will have to
call ASUU to a meeting and tell its members that he
needs a breathing space on the challenges he
inherited. He must state his reasons and I am sure
that the union, being an association of responsible
people, will listen to him. The President cannot
pretend that the agreement does not exist."

"He will have to do a surgical operation in the
education sector. We need to rebuild from the
foundation. We must not only pay attention to
tertiary education, we also need to pay attention to
tertiary and secondary education systems.
Education cannot be an orphan."

"Buhari must put in place a mechanism to rebuild
education in the country. People should not see the
education sector as an item of expenditure but a
short path to national development." He added.

Source:
http://myschool.com.ng/school/news/36322/ASUU-will-tackle-buhari-if-he-fails-to-act-in-his-first-six-months-in-office-ui-vc.html
Cc: lalasticlala
fynestboi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Will Tackle Buhari If He Fails To Act Early - UI VC by Acekidc4(m): 4:16pm On May 05, 2015
My Able General will surely deliver especially in the Education and Power(Electricity) Sector!!

SAI BABA/OSIBANJO
SAI NIGERIAN
SAI APC

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Will Tackle Buhari If He Fails To Act Early - UI VC by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:19pm On May 05, 2015
Abacha my MENTOR, Obasanjo my ROLE MODEL..

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Will Tackle Buhari If He Fails To Act Early - UI VC by mrpackager(m): 4:22pm On May 05, 2015
Acekidc4:
not allow grin
Re: ASUU Will Tackle Buhari If He Fails To Act Early - UI VC by Acekidc4(m): 4:24pm On May 05, 2015
mrpackager:

not allow grin
Modified!!
Re: ASUU Will Tackle Buhari If He Fails To Act Early - UI VC by Acekidc4(m): 4:24pm On May 05, 2015
mrpackager:

not allow grin
Modified!!
Re: ASUU Will Tackle Buhari If He Fails To Act Early - UI VC by sukkot: 4:40pm On May 05, 2015
OK. EVERYBODY JUST DEY RUN THEIR MOUTH DEY MAKE DEMANDS.

5 Likes

Re: ASUU Will Tackle Buhari If He Fails To Act Early - UI VC by Edwardhead(m): 4:40pm On May 05, 2015
warabout asup?
Re: ASUU Will Tackle Buhari If He Fails To Act Early - UI VC by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 05, 2015
ASUU no dey tire.
Re: ASUU Will Tackle Buhari If He Fails To Act Early - UI VC by Jamaticulus(m): 4:41pm On May 05, 2015
Tackle am lyk Taribo
Re: ASUU Will Tackle Buhari If He Fails To Act Early - UI VC by NCOIM(m): 4:41pm On May 05, 2015
Its Absolutely allowed!! grin
Re: ASUU Will Tackle Buhari If He Fails To Act Early - UI VC by Hardetayour: 4:41pm On May 05, 2015
Does he really have a choice? No, he doesn't. Let's wait and see
Re: ASUU Will Tackle Buhari If He Fails To Act Early - UI VC by sambiyi(m): 4:42pm On May 05, 2015
So much expectation from a man, he is not God, and don't expect him to finish all like santa Cruise

1 Like

Re: ASUU Will Tackle Buhari If He Fails To Act Early - UI VC by roccio(m): 4:42pm On May 05, 2015
How?

ALBERCHIN FORMULA (MEGAMAN) & ALBERCHIN POWDER
From Zero Minute Performance to 30 Minutes Non stop

4 Years Ago My wife Told me She's Leaving Me Because I Was Too Weak in Bed.. But Today She Calls Me Bed Champ

But Today I found a Natural Solution That Forces women To Ask For More

Here is my Testimony....

http://alberchinpowder..com/

Re: ASUU Will Tackle Buhari If He Fails To Act Early - UI VC by DoctorTJazzy(m): 4:43pm On May 05, 2015
booked
Re: ASUU Will Tackle Buhari If He Fails To Act Early - UI VC by dejii01(m): 4:43pm On May 05, 2015
Take care of this strike issue and I'll gladly vote you in 2019.
Re: ASUU Will Tackle Buhari If He Fails To Act Early - UI VC by demmy0325(m): 4:43pm On May 05, 2015
Re: ASUU Will Tackle Buhari If He Fails To Act Early - UI VC by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 05, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:

Are you an ex-con like OBJ?

1 Like

Re: ASUU Will Tackle Buhari If He Fails To Act Early - UI VC by teemanbastos(m): 4:43pm On May 05, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
grin grin nairalanders can be hilarious
Re: ASUU Will Tackle Buhari If He Fails To Act Early - UI VC by kindnyce(m): 4:45pm On May 05, 2015
LET HIM TAKE OVER BEFORE THE THREATS STARTS COMING
Re: ASUU Will Tackle Buhari If He Fails To Act Early - UI VC by Morhziez(m): 4:45pm On May 05, 2015
Everybody wanna be in the limelight
Re: ASUU Will Tackle Buhari If He Fails To Act Early - UI VC by Jeffoo(m): 4:45pm On May 05, 2015
Buhari nor be god

human can't bring about the needed change we want
Re: ASUU Will Tackle Buhari If He Fails To Act Early - UI VC by sirsharks(m): 4:46pm On May 05, 2015
He go try
Re: ASUU Will Tackle Buhari If He Fails To Act Early - UI VC by 989900: 4:46pm On May 05, 2015
1.3trillion . . . ROFLMAO.
Re: ASUU Will Tackle Buhari If He Fails To Act Early - UI VC by princdebola201(m): 4:48pm On May 05, 2015
Gani Adams my Mentor asari Dokubo my Role Model Okonjo Iweala My Sugar Mummy..Patience jonathan My side chick Alison Madueke my potential House wife,,president Cluless Jonathan my Houseboy

1 Like

Re: ASUU Will Tackle Buhari If He Fails To Act Early - UI VC by lilmax(m): 4:49pm On May 05, 2015
Let him get ready, it will be hot

To be president no be by mouth
Re: ASUU Will Tackle Buhari If He Fails To Act Early - UI VC by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 05, 2015
1.3 trillion naira ?

Where will Buhari get the money from when Jonathan has emptied the nation's treasury on his re-election bid ?
Re: ASUU Will Tackle Buhari If He Fails To Act Early - UI VC by dammieco(m): 4:52pm On May 05, 2015
Park well oga VC
Re: ASUU Will Tackle Buhari If He Fails To Act Early - UI VC by Spiritmask: 4:52pm On May 05, 2015
With all this demand, Buhari may die of heart attack.
Re: ASUU Will Tackle Buhari If He Fails To Act Early - UI VC by hamilton62(m): 4:54pm On May 05, 2015
Jeffoo:
Buhari nor be god

human can't bring about the needed change we want

But his political campaign and strategies was that of God... To whom must is given much is expected... He just need to do a lot though not all...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Non-Academic Staff Lock Entrances To UNICAL, Flog CSO / Apply For The 2018 Nigeria Higher Education Foundation Scholars Program / JAMB Postpones Sales Of Application Forms For 2018 UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.