Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Niger State Polytechnic ASSUP Vows To Continue Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Niger State Polytechnic ASSUP Vows To Continue Strike (12874 Views)

ASUP Resolves To Continue Strike / ASUU Unijos Vows To Continue Strike Despite Presidential Directives / ASUU Vows To Continue Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger State Polytechnic ASSUP Vows To Continue Strike by thompsob(m): 9:16am On Jul 22, 2013
The niger state polytechnic zungeru teaching and non teaching staff vowed to continue the 81 days industrial strike that has been suspended by ASSUP at federal level.The union during it last meeting last week made it known to the press that the strike in niger state poly continues until the state government impliment or promise to do so.few among issues at stake include;implimentation of CONPOCASS/CONTEDES salary structure for it member as been enjoying in federal polytechnics for the past three years, poor funding of the institution.Meanwhile,according to the assup chairman,kazeem abdullahi,the state government has not even said a single word since the unions has embarked on the strike. MODERATOR PLS HELP US TO MOVE THIS TO FRONT PAG
Re: Niger State Polytechnic ASSUP Vows To Continue Strike by thompsob(m): 9:23am On Jul 22, 2013
kindly move this to front page
Re: Niger State Polytechnic ASSUP Vows To Continue Strike by thompsob(m): 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
front page pls
Re: Niger State Polytechnic ASSUP Vows To Continue Strike by thompsob(m): 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
ok oo
Re: Niger State Polytechnic ASSUP Vows To Continue Strike by thompsob(m): 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
mod!
Re: Niger State Polytechnic ASSUP Vows To Continue Strike by thompsob(m): 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2013
mmmh
Re: Niger State Polytechnic ASSUP Vows To Continue Strike by Fabibest(m): 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
Pls, niger state government should do something, students have stay long at home. Niger state polytechnic Zungeru was my former school. I love that school and i miss bush house! How savannah?
Re: Niger State Polytechnic ASSUP Vows To Continue Strike by thompsob(m): 9:07pm On Jul 24, 2013
Fabibest: Pls, niger state government should do something, students have stay long at home. Niger state polytechnic Zungeru was my former school. I love that school and i miss bush house! How savannah?
my brother the governor does nt seem serious at all.nothing,no news from him
Re: Niger State Polytechnic ASSUP Vows To Continue Strike by thompsob(m): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2013
ok
Re: Niger State Polytechnic ASSUP Vows To Continue Strike by Obataosu: 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2013
If d like let dem strike for hundred year fools and d useless governor is busy jumping from one state to another for his selfish interest.
Re: Niger State Polytechnic ASSUP Vows To Continue Strike by thompsob(m): 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2013
useless governor
Re: Niger State Polytechnic ASSUP Vows To Continue Strike by thompsob(m): 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2013
the state governor has approved 20% increament

(1) (Reply)

Uniport Begins Online Registration Of New Students / ASUU Rejects Buhari's Dissolution Of OAU Governing Council / 5 Quick And Easy Tips To Pass Waec-gce 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.