Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Rise Of The Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Rise Of The Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs (419 Views)

Zuckerberg’s Non-verbal Message To Nigerian Entrepreneurs / Top 16 Richest Nigerian Entrepreneurs That Never Finished School / Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rise Of The Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs by PrinceRey(m): 6:13pm On May 05, 2015
Good day everyone, I am pleased to share with you an opportunity that is making millionaires regularly but has not been embraced by Nigerian youths. This is a platform where your dreams are empowered and you have the opportunity to start up your own business. I would only share this information with people who are ready to take their destinies in their hands, people who are ready to be the boss, people who are ready to make millions of naira monthly, people who want to quit the 9 - 5 lifestyle and live that awesome lifestyle they have always dreamt of. If you are that person, I would love to share this opportunity with you. Drop your whatsapp contact and I would personally contact you. I am ready to share this with those interested because its working for me and I want to help as much as I can.
Re: Rise Of The Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs by queenprecy(f): 6:37pm On May 05, 2015
Re: Rise Of The Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs by ojay2053(m): 7:42pm On May 05, 2015
Re: Rise Of The Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: Rise Of The Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs by PrinceRey(m): 10:07pm On May 05, 2015
I'll contact these 3 peeps now.

(1) (Reply)

Bulksms Api Secret Revealed + Etisalat N Mtn Data Bundle / Gtbank To Close Business By 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity. / Home Tutorial For Microsoft Office Package, Corel Draw And Photoshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.