Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Who's The Antichrist Is't Jesus Christ Or Jewish Messaih? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who's The Antichrist Is't Jesus Christ Or Jewish Messaih? (870 Views)

Antichrist Compares Jesus With Pharaoh On Facebook: Users Come For Him / Bel Akinyi's Post On Jesus Christ Trending On Twitter / The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's The Antichrist Is't Jesus Christ Or Jewish Messaih? by LightIndarkness: 9:49pm On May 05, 2015
Every Body know that Jewish killed Jesus Christ and they don't Believe that he is the Messaih.

So they Believe in the Other Messaih Whom he is son of David

So my Q. is this Who is the AntiChrist is it the one that Jewish Believe or the one that Christain Believe?

Hope the Answer would be from the holy bible

And What's the name of Jewish Messaih?

Sorry for my poor english undecided
Re: Who's The Antichrist Is't Jesus Christ Or Jewish Messaih? by ammyluv2002(f): 9:59pm On May 05, 2015
Op, what's your business with the Jews? If you wanna know about the beliefs google is your friend.. We(the Christians) believe Jesus is Our messiah and thatz what counts any other religion can think otherwise #myopinion grin
Re: Who's The Antichrist Is't Jesus Christ Or Jewish Messaih? by LightIndarkness: 10:17pm On May 05, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Op, what's your business with the Jews? If you wanna know about the beliefs google is your friend.. We(the Christians) believe Jesus is Our messiah and thatz what counts any other religion can think otherwise #myopinion grin

Thanks for your Answer
I know you couldn't answer the Q.
I don't think any one can answer this simple Q. tongue
Re: Who's The Antichrist Is't Jesus Christ Or Jewish Messaih? by ammyluv2002(f): 10:19pm On May 05, 2015
LightIndarkness:

Thanks for your Answer
I know you couldn't answer the Q.
I don't think any one can answer this simple Q. tongue
You're not making any sense *no offence* tongue
Re: Who's The Antichrist Is't Jesus Christ Or Jewish Messaih? by LightIndarkness: 10:28pm On May 05, 2015
ammyluv2002:
You're not making any sense *no offence* tongue

It is ok grin I just was kidding with you about last replay

But things will be so interest when some one answer my Q. grin

Keep following wink
Re: Who's The Antichrist Is't Jesus Christ Or Jewish Messaih? by ammyluv2002(f): 10:30pm On May 05, 2015
LightIndarkness:

It is ok grin I just was kidding with you about last replay

But things will be so interest when some one answer my Q. grin

Keep following wink

Ba wahala
Re: Who's The Antichrist Is't Jesus Christ Or Jewish Messaih? by LightIndarkness: 10:52pm On May 05, 2015
Any one have an answer !!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who's The Antichrist Is't Jesus Christ Or Jewish Messaih? by Scholar8200(m): 11:09pm On May 05, 2015
LightIndarkness:
Every Body know that Jewish killed Jesus Christ and they don't Believe that he is the Messaih.

So they Believe in the Other Messaih Whom he is son of David

So my Q. is this Who is the AntiChrist is it the one that Jewish Believe or the one that Christain Believe?

Hope the Answer would be from the holy bible

And What's the name of Jewish Messaih?

Sorry for my poor english undecided
The Lord Jesus Christ is the One and Only Messiah. He was rejected by the Jews chiefly due to the influence of the Sanhedrin and Pharisees (Matthew 27:20, Matthew 28:12,13 );and they are still expecting the Messiah. The period of the 7-year great tribulation will be characterised by the coming of the anti-christ ( 2 Thessalonians 2:3-10, Daniel 9:26b,27, Revelations 13 etc). At the end of this period Jesus will come with the Armies of Heaven and saints (Revelations 19:11-21), the Jews, having realised that Jesus is the Messiah, will receive Him with real sorrow for their earlier rejection see Zechariah 12:8-10.and Revelations 1:7 I have not been able to quote these references because I'm typing with a phone. But I believe you can look them up.
Re: Who's The Antichrist Is't Jesus Christ Or Jewish Messaih? by LightIndarkness: 11:35pm On May 05, 2015
Scholar8200:
The Lord Jesus Christ is the One and Only Messiah. He was rejected by the Jews chiefly due to the influence of the Sanhedrin and Pharisees (Matthew 27:20, Matthew 28:12,13 );and they are still expecting the Messiah. The period of the 7-year great tribulation will be characterised by the coming of the anti-christ ( 2 Thessalonians 2:3-10, Daniel 9:26b,27, Revelations 13 etc). At the end of this period Jesus will come with the Armies of Heaven (Revelations 19:11-21), the Jews, having realised that Jesus is the Messiah, will receive Him with real sorrow for their earlier rejection see Zechariah 12:8-10. I have not been able to quote these references because I'm typing with a phone. But I believe you can look them up.

They don't realise !!!!
So you saying that the Jewish will believe in Jesus Christ in the second coming?

Well It's good answer But what about The God of Isreal did He not realise yet that Lord Jesus Christ is the Messaih wink

Well my friend you need to answer this Q. Also What's the name of the Jewish Messaih ?

Hint: It's not Jesus Christ
Hint: his name been mentioned by Yahweh God of isreal in the OT
Hint: Your Lord Heavenly army will need to face against Yahweh god of Isreal

Any way I will tell you his name and I will show you that he is the Messaih son of David From the holy bible

After you response wink
Re: Who's The Antichrist Is't Jesus Christ Or Jewish Messaih? by LightIndarkness: 12:18am On May 06, 2015
Hope you still there
Re: Who's The Antichrist Is't Jesus Christ Or Jewish Messaih? by LightIndarkness: 12:53am On May 06, 2015
Up
Re: Who's The Antichrist Is't Jesus Christ Or Jewish Messaih? by ezebrain: 9:50pm On May 06, 2015
The word Antichrist obviously means against christ. But the so called christians interpreted it to mean against christianity, or any powerful individual or ruler who opposes the christian way of life, and who probably would bring about the apocalypse. Perhaps an individual who would lead the great majority of people away from christian teaching. LIE!

In 1st john 2:18-> "Children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrist have come; therefore we know that it is the last hour. And in verse 22-> …who is the liar but he who denies that jesus is the christ? This is the antichrist. He who denies the father and the son".
It can be seen here that these statements refer to any individual who denies jesus and his teaching. Any human being who opposes the word of christ either directly or indirectly.

Look around you and you will see many pastors indirectly preaching against the word of christ, even his congregation blindly joined him. They are the antichrist!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Magical Mustard Seed / Prayer Is Business / How Bosnian Muslims View Christians 20 Years After Srebrenica Massacre.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.