Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,262 members, 7,846,222 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

How I Really See Nairaland Tribal & Religious Bigots (pic) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Really See Nairaland Tribal & Religious Bigots (pic) (812 Views)

Profesor Ishaq Oloyede,a Religious Bigots & Ethnic Chauvinist / Rate Me....am I Really Macho??? / Nairaland Tribal Census (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Really See Nairaland Tribal & Religious Bigots (pic) by DickDastardly(m): 9:55pm On May 05, 2015
The cocks should even be taken more serious cause they most times end up fighting for real. But here, people only raise their neck hairs of bigotry for outright mischief or severe frustration without even raising a finger at the end. Only cowards look people daggers in the dark, and thats exactly what you all do when you hide behind anonimous monickers to type vitriols at each other. Happy, successful and confident people dont do that.
More worrisome is that most of the bigots that claim to be abroad even sound more frustrated than the ones at home.
Why dont we work harder to better our lives than keep gnawing at each others tribe and religion as if it the cause of out illluck in life.
Gat to go now, my lil daughter wont let me run the keypad, keeps trying to grab it.
*moves off to prepare baby food* grin

Cc:
Seun
lalasticlala
ishilove

1 Share

Re: How I Really See Nairaland Tribal & Religious Bigots (pic) by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 05, 2015
Hmm, but sorry why do u want dis on fp
Re: How I Really See Nairaland Tribal & Religious Bigots (pic) by DickDastardly(m): 10:00pm On May 05, 2015
Bigot you see your life? Oya see am for 3D now
Re: How I Really See Nairaland Tribal & Religious Bigots (pic) by DickDastardly(m): 10:02pm On May 05, 2015
qbd2:
Cause people who do it need to know they suck.
Sometimes i do wish i can really identify one or two of 'em, i swear, i will put em outta their misery. I mean, clear their dirty doubts once & 4 all cool
Re: How I Really See Nairaland Tribal & Religious Bigots (pic) by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 05, 2015
DickDastardly:

Cause people who do it need to know they suck.
Sometimes i do wish i can really identify one or two of 'em, i swear, i will put em outta their misery. I mean, clear their dirty doubts once & 4 all cool
Hmm, then ull have to make ur story long and well constructed. This one fits more as a comment than a topic.
Re: How I Really See Nairaland Tribal & Religious Bigots (pic) by ammyluv2002(f): 10:08pm On May 05, 2015
qbd2:
Lol
Re: How I Really See Nairaland Tribal & Religious Bigots (pic) by DickDastardly(m): 10:08pm On May 05, 2015
qbd2:

Hmm, then ull have to make ur story long and well constructed. This one fits more as a comment than a topic.
I know why i had to stop there, you can lend your voice too. i.e if you detest the plague like me. And thanks when you do.
Re: How I Really See Nairaland Tribal & Religious Bigots (pic) by ydebby: 10:12pm On May 05, 2015
Honestly I have thought of this and my heart bleeds for the generation we are, the religious and tribal hatred that's going on here is getting alarming. It may not be now but it's building up. Read the immediate causes of the Rwanda war you'll understand better. Pls the moderators must work on this. Let's discuss more on things that unite us pls.
Re: How I Really See Nairaland Tribal & Religious Bigots (pic) by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 05, 2015
DickDastardly:

I know why i had to stop there, you can lend your voice too. i.e if you detest the plague like me. And thanks when you do.
Hmm, don't have much to say. Yes, lots on my mind but just can't get it into paper. Anyways, I support ur viewpoint and I acknoledge its really a big probs on nl; rwligious and tribalist bigots everywhere.
Buh u know, nl is a faceless forum, pple dat hide that hatred dats inb them in reality, see nl as an opputunity for them to come vent it out since no one can identify them.
Re: How I Really See Nairaland Tribal & Religious Bigots (pic) by xreal: 10:18pm On May 05, 2015
na you dey prepare baby food?
Re: How I Really See Nairaland Tribal & Religious Bigots (pic) by DickDastardly(m): 10:20pm On May 05, 2015
xreal:
na you dey prepare baby food?
i do usurp my wifes position occasionally grin

(1) (Reply)

25 Signs You Are Already Successful And You’re Simply Unaware / CDS, Service Chiefs Shun Minimah’s Pullout / Lil Story For Drunkards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.