Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

You Think The Barcelona MSN Trio Is The Best ? Messi Thinks Otherwise - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / You Think The Barcelona MSN Trio Is The Best ? Messi Thinks Otherwise (467 Views)

Petition For The Barcelona - PSG Match To Be Replayed / Messi-suarez-neymar(msn) V Benzema-bale-cristiano Ronaldo (BBC) / You Think The Barcelona MSN Trio Is The Best ? Messi Thinks Otherwise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Think The Barcelona MSN Trio Is The Best ? Messi Thinks Otherwise by Jeez2(f): 11:23pm On May 05, 2015
Messi, Luis Suarez and Neymar have already scored over 100 goals in all competitions for Barcelona this season, but Messi says he does not see "MSN" as the best attack he has ever been part of.

"I have been lucky enough to play with some great players. I enjoy the players I'm playing with today, but I can’t say if it’s the best front three. We understand each other well on and off the pitch, but I have had great team-mates alongside me in attack in other forward lines as I have today.

"When you have players of the characteristics of Neymar and Luis, that makes things a lot easier. We have a good relationship on and off the pitch. Luis adapted really quickly to the dressing room and that has helped things work out well for us."

Messi further went on to stress that he does not have any problems with Luis Enrique after falling out with the club's head coach earlier this season.

He had a heated argument with the 44-year-old during a training session at the start of 2015 and was then benched for the Liga match against Real Sociedad. Their relationship consequently seemed to be beyond repair, but the prolific attacker has stressed the situation has been resolved.

"I have said before that what happened happened, but since then there haven’t been any problems at all.
When askd how Luis Enrique compare to Guardiola,he said :
" Some things are different. Pep has his way of doing things. Both coaches treat the players well and treat them equally."

(1) (Reply)

Good News All The Way From South Am .uche Score Just Now For Levante / Regional ‘wars’ In Glo Premier League / Where Can I Get Good Aluminium Road Bicylces In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.