Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:49 PM

Pitch Warner And Sout Atlantic Are Scammers Pliz Take Note - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pitch Warner And Sout Atlantic Are Scammers Pliz Take Note (877 Views)

How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers / Interview Invite How Real Is The Coy Pliz? / Super-Moderator Who Defeats Scammers & Spammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pitch Warner And Sout Atlantic Are Scammers Pliz Take Note by viqueta(m): 11:27pm On May 05, 2015
March this year I submitted my cv at pitch warner coy for the position of computer operator, I got a call from them the following day that I should come for an interview but I couldn't make it so I went like 2 days later, on getting there a girl I met as their receptionist told me the job has been given to someone else so I went home disappointed, just yesterday I got a call from dem dat u should come and resume work as an intern but I was trying to find out the position but d caller said If I come that I will know, I must say that I smelt a rat, I went there today with a pessimist's mind set and behold I was not wrong afterall. Their said job resumption time was 7:30am but I purposely got dere around past 9am, I saw some oda applicants too seated and I gently greeted the guy beside me and asked him bros sorry o are u alsi here to resume work? The guy said yes and I said OK, what's up? have they attended to u guys that came early? he said NO, me:ok, a guy called femi approached me and said have u written ur name im the register and I said no anf he said in return ok pliz do and I did, after like 30 mins dey called d first guy in cos we were 5 in number, it got to my turn and d femi guy asked me , are u good in photo shop? I replied NO, he said how abt excel and I said yes, ok den come inside, I went in and behold I met the oda guys that have entered before me all with systems and looking so busy I immediately asked my self what could dey be doing? femi told me to sit and asked a guy called mayowa to explain somethings to me and mayowa started, guu morin sir, I said morning, he continued well ur task is on electronics and games he opened konga.com and told me to look at deir consoles and get an image of it from google and after that I should import it to photo shop and resize it, and I asked me, y and what for? no one has briefed me about anything and u are telling me to do some shit work for u? immediately a guy came out he looked like deir oga and said to me oh! sorry sir dey haven't briefed u? I said yes and told him dat I got a call from pitch warner for job resumption and I also received a msg from south Atlantic for interview with same address? he said it's pitch warner and not south Atlantic that called me, he now called mr femi to come and brief me so mr femi took me to his office and started by apologising for not briefing me and i told him it's ok, he went foda to tell me that d coy needs staffs for deir e commerce outlet and that dey called us so that dey can see how well we can fit in and I said ok no problem so I left and I took my time to do their assessment work well like for 5hrs , I was beginning to get tired and I asked mr femi pliz is there no provision for lunch break that I didn't eat before coming and I would love to go and eat, he said how's that his business, choii na dere I con dey confirm my suspicion, after like 5mins he called me and said we are sorry but our supervisor the mayowa guy said u are not able to do the job very well u can now leave, I laffed I said which mayowa is that? the one that did not even know d model of system I was using or what cos he was seating very far from me and the job in question is what even a 2yr old can do though very time consuming, I went outside and saw d guy that I tot was deir biss and explained to him and he said he has heard me, on my way going anoda guy ran to me from inside that room too and said dey asked him to leave too after he has finished doing their work and I asked him what dey told him was d reason and he told same tin d mr femi told me and I said to him that have also completed d assignment dey gave me as well, that was when it now dawned on me that dey were exploiting us, using us to do deir dirty work all in the guise of internship work. Please I will advice any one that gets a call from dem to please ignore as dey are not genuine rada exploiting graduates
Re: Pitch Warner And Sout Atlantic Are Scammers Pliz Take Note by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 05, 2015
Damn!
Re: Pitch Warner And Sout Atlantic Are Scammers Pliz Take Note by DaPhilosopher(m): 12:33pm On May 06, 2015
O ga oooo! Naija! It is well!!!

(1) (Reply)

Cost Accountant Needed / Graduate Administrative Recruitment At Standard Chartered Bank / Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 (lekki Campus)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.