Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

A Nairalander Needs Your Help On How To Start Her Okirika (second Hand) Clothes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Nairalander Needs Your Help On How To Start Her Okirika (second Hand) Clothes (826 Views)

10 Reasons Why Selling Second Hand Clothes Is A Profitable Business / I Got 10000 Foreign Currency Note From The Okirika Trouser I Bought / Linda Ikeji To Kick Start Her 'i'd Rather Be Self-made' N10million Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Needs Your Help On How To Start Her Okirika (second Hand) Clothes by coolbis: 6:02am On May 06, 2015
Dear nairalanders, am about to go into okirika business, but i dont realy know much about it, i want to sell children wears, i want to buy the bail of it.
The problem is i dont know the best product to buy, because i want the one that has first grade in it, i also want to know how much it costs.
Please i will gladly read ur comments about this okirika business and its challenges, urgently before i do anythin stupid.
I am a married woman with a 1 year old daughter, i have been unemployed for a while and am tired of staying at home always, i have gotten a shop already, so waiting for ur advice before going to buy it. Thanks alot.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help On How To Start Her Okirika (second Hand) Clothes by Nobody: 6:30am On May 06, 2015
Advise is better inquired for from those in the field. Go to Yaba or Amy other market where they are sold in bulk and make inquiries
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help On How To Start Her Okirika (second Hand) Clothes by coolbis: 6:40am On May 06, 2015
gbl01:
Advise is better inquired for from those in the field. Go to Yaba or Amy other market where they are sold in bulk and make inquiries
Ok thank you very much. I hav told someone that live arround yaba and has a customer there to inquire for me, and i will go to some myself, just that i pray they open up. God bless you
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help On How To Start Her Okirika (second Hand) Clothes by Nobody: 6:49am On May 06, 2015
coolbis:

Ok thank you very much. I hav told someone that live arround yaba and has a customer there to inquire for me, and i will go to some myself, just that i pray they open up. God bless you

Will the someone you send sell for you? Ho meet this folks yourself and make inquiries
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help On How To Start Her Okirika (second Hand) Clothes by vaniesexy: 10:54am On May 06, 2015
join d online group,import from Cotonou d guy is doin a great job dat his no 0706 671 7990
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help On How To Start Her Okirika (second Hand) Clothes by vaniesexy: 10:56am On May 06, 2015
his name is Jude,call him,he is d best
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help On How To Start Her Okirika (second Hand) Clothes by coolbis: 10:34pm On May 06, 2015
vaniesexy:
join d online group,import from Cotonou d guy is doin a great job dat his no 0706 671 7990

Ok, i will call him tomorow. Thank you very much, i appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Get 1 Gigabyte Mtn Data Free!!! / Virtual Football League(vfl) Profit System With Good Money Management / Who Can Help Fund My Dollar Account Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.