Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

I Need Help!!! (important) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Help!!! (important) (373 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help!!! (important) by kingwhiz(m): 6:27am On May 06, 2015
Dear NLers,
I need your help in getting something that would help me get to achieve one of my greatest dreams...
I'm not about to go financial with this.... its nothing to do with money.

what I need is just the phone number of a role model of mine. I need his advice desperately at the moment.
I believe here in naija, people know people that knows people who knows people who knows people....
I wanna tap an advantage from that fact in seeking my present need.

PLEASE BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF NL . HELP ME OUT.

I need Kunle Afolayan's contact(phone number or email or BBM pin)....

I believe someone's(especially celebrities) contact is not meant to be displayed to the general public.
if you're interested in helping me out... please contact me via 08182702310 or email via yungkingwonder@gmail.com
thanks and God bless.
Re: I Need Help!!! (important) by rheether(f): 8:42am On May 06, 2015
Okpo, why do you need that fool's contact? That's not what you need my bro. You need more than that poo.
Re: I Need Help!!! (important) by kingwhiz(m): 11:46pm On May 06, 2015
rheether:
Okpo, why do you need that fool's contact? That's not what you need my bro. You need more than that poo.

why do you hate him this much?

seems you know him one-on-one.

nevertheless... I respect him a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Defence Academy (nda) / If Given The Power To Change One Thing(includind The Impossible) What Will You C / My Wife Is A Conservative While I Am A Liberal: Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.