Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,481 members, 7,826,819 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Who Else Got This Message? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This Message? (1282 Views)

Urgent: Who Else Got This Message / NPA Employment: Who Else Got This Message? / A Friend Got This Message To Come For An Interview Can Someone Verify It For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got This Message? by Mobebi(m): 6:49am On May 06, 2015
Good morning everyone. Please who else got this message?

Hello,

Thank You for your interest in the open vacancy.
You have been selected for an interview for the position of PROTOCOL OFFICER, scheduled for 10am at Hallmark Communications Academy on Wednesday, 13th May 2015.

Address: Cambridge Block, 1 Olaniyan close, Abule Bust Stop off Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Ikeja. Lagos.

Please bring along three (3) clear photocopies of YOUR:

- CV
- COVER LETTER
- Passport Photograph

YOU ARE ADVISED TO BE PUNCTUAL.

Warm Regards,
HR
Estilo Elite Integrated Services
Re: Who Else Got This Message? by geoffmendex: 5:30pm On May 12, 2015
A friend of mine did. I don't think she will attend Bicos I could not fine anything on d company
Re: Who Else Got This Message? by Mobebi(m): 4:01pm On May 14, 2015
was able to go there and its a new company they are trying to establish and I think the guy wants young minds... the interview was very ok and friendly. I hope they call us back to start work.
Re: Who Else Got This Message? by chineduho: 11:06pm On May 24, 2015
Mobebi:
was able to go there and its a new company they are trying to establish and I think the guy wants young minds... the interview was very ok and friendly. I hope they call us back to start work.
Any update?
Re: Who Else Got This Message? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
Mobebi:
how far
Re: Who Else Got This Message? by tony240: 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
Pls how did u guys apply

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy / Urgent Vacancy In A Security Company / George Davidson & Associates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.