Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Looking For Buyers And Parners In The Supply Of Large Quantities Of Pineapples - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For Buyers And Parners In The Supply Of Large Quantities Of Pineapples (465 Views)

You Build A Business By Creating Value. Not By Chasing Dreams Of Large Wealth. / Fuel Hawkers Looking For Buyers In Abuja Today (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Buyers And Parners In The Supply Of Large Quantities Of Pineapples by alfred73(m): 8:48am On May 06, 2015
I can source and supply very large quantities of big pineappls from ekpoma in edo state.. The villagers here only deals on very big and large pineapples sweetable for productions of juice drinks or consumptions...
If you are a buyer or a dealer on pineapple produce pls contact me and let do business together thank you...
You can call or whasapp me on 08071387015.. Mr alfred....

(1) (Reply)

Desperately In Need Of Mercury To Buy / Dealers Wanted!!! Floor Mops From Spain For Sale / Start A Business With Little Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.