Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

See Picture And Share Your View - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See Picture And Share Your View (1593 Views)

Lol! Spot The Joke On The Picture And Drop Your Comment / Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture / If This Is The Winner Imagine The Looser (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Picture And Share Your View by danielayodele16(m): 10:20am On May 06, 2015
This picture really got me thinking. I imagine what some people would draw if what they draw comes out to them, I know some people would draw 5000 naira note that has not been produced yes by CBN. For me, I will draw God o if only I know what he really looks like.

Re: See Picture And Share Your View by Acekidc4(m): 10:22am On May 06, 2015
I will draw my Grandfather who died while he was Sleeping in his Passengers Bus cos I really need to hear the full gist about what really happen on the Day he Diedgringrin
Re: See Picture And Share Your View by SeverusSnape(m): 10:24am On May 06, 2015
danielayodele16:
This picture really got me thinking. I imagine what some people would draw if what they draw comes out to them, I know some people would draw 5000 naira note that has not been produced yes by CBN. For me, I will draw God o if only I know what he really looks like.
You don't know how God looks like, yet you want to draw him
Re: See Picture And Share Your View by alberto2k(m): 10:24am On May 06, 2015
I'll draw money, good house, a good wife and cute kids then lastly i'll draw Heaven embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Picture And Share Your View by danielayodele16(m): 10:26am On May 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:
You don't know how God looks like, yet you want to draw him

Have you seen God?
Re: See Picture And Share Your View by Basildvalour(m): 10:27am On May 06, 2015
Hmmm! I'll just keep drawing bundles and bundles of British Pounds Sterling.

But really, if its human and human only, I'll draw my mum and have her back to this world. I believe I need her now more than ever
Re: See Picture And Share Your View by danielayodele16(m): 10:28am On May 06, 2015
alberto2k:
I'll draw money, good house, a good wife and cute kids then lastly i'll draw Heaven embarassed

I agree with all you said you will draw except for heaven, do you know how heaven looks like? Or have you been there before?
Re: See Picture And Share Your View by danielayodele16(m): 10:29am On May 06, 2015
Basildvalour:
Hmmm! I'll just keep drawing bundles and bundles of British Pounds Sterling.

But really, if its human and human only, I'll draw my mum and have her back to this world. I believe I need her now more than ever

Hmmmmmm! If only men were God.
Re: See Picture And Share Your View by alberto2k(m): 10:31am On May 06, 2015
danielayodele16:

I agree with all you said you will draw except for heaven, do you know how heaven looks like? Or have you been there before?
i'll smoke weed and pray to God for inspiration on what Heaven looks like cool
Re: See Picture And Share Your View by SeverusSnape(m): 10:32am On May 06, 2015
danielayodele16:

Have you seen God?
What is God?...
Re: See Picture And Share Your View by danielayodele16(m): 10:40am On May 06, 2015
alberto2k:
i'll smoke weed and pray to God for inspiration on what Heaven looks like cool

Re: See Picture And Share Your View by Sparrow13: 10:45am On May 06, 2015
I will draw Bill Gate washing my car and Dangote polishing my shoe
Re: See Picture And Share Your View by danielayodele16(m): 10:51am On May 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:

What is God?...
What is God or Who is God? I don't know the god you are talking about but my God is not a thing. But main while let me educate you on who my God is.

Who is God? - The Definition
Thinking correctly about God is of utmost importance because a false idea about God is idolatry. In Psalm 50:21, God reproves the wicked man with this accusation: “You thought I was altogether like you.” To start with, a good summary definition of God is “the Supreme Being; the Creator and Ruler of all that is; the Self-existent One who is perfect in power, goodness, and wisdom.”

Who is God? - His Nature
We know certain things to be true of God for one reason: in His mercy He has condescended to reveal some of His qualities to us. God is spirit, by nature intangible (John 4:24). God is One, but He exists as three Persons—God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit (Matthew 3:16-17). God is infinite (1 Timothy 1:17), incomparable (2 Samuel 7:22), and unchanging (Malachi 3:6). God exists everywhere (Psalm 139:7-12), knows everything (Psalm 147:5; Isaiah 40:28), and has all power and authority (Ephesians 1; Revelation 19:6).

Who is God? - His Character
Here are some of God’s characteristics as revealed in the Bible: God is just (Acts 17:31), loving (Ephesians 2:4-5), truthful (John 14:6), and holy (1 John 1:5). God shows compassion (2 Corinthians 1:3), mercy (Romans 9:15), and grace (Romans 5:17). God judges sin (Psalm 5:5) but also offers forgiveness (Psalm 130:4).

Who is God? - His Work
We cannot understand God apart from His works, because what God does flows from who He is. Here is an abbreviated list of God’s works, past, present, and future: God created the world (Genesis 1:1; Isaiah 42:5); He actively sustains the world (Colossians 1:17); He is executing His eternal plan (Ephesians 1:11) which involves the redemption of man from the curse of sin and death (Galatians 3:13-14); He draws people to Christ (John 6:44); He disciplines His children (Hebrews 12:6); and He will judge the world (Revelation 20:11-15).

Who is God? - A Relationship with Him
In the Person of the Son, God became incarnate (John 1:14). The Son of God became the Son of Man and is therefore the “bridge” between God and man (John 14:6; 1 Timothy 2:5). It is only through the Son that we can have forgiveness of sins (Ephesians 1:7), reconciliation with God (John 15:15; Romans 5:10), and eternal salvation (2 Timothy 2:10). In Jesus Christ “all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form” (Colossians 2:9). So, to really know who God is, all we have to do is look at Jesus.
Re: See Picture And Share Your View by danielayodele16(m): 10:54am On May 06, 2015
Sparrow13:
I will draw Bill Gate washing my car and Dangote polishing my shoe

Re: See Picture And Share Your View by danielayodele16(m): 10:56am On May 06, 2015
Acekidc4:
I will draw my Grandfather who died while he was Sleeping in his Passengers Bus cos I really need to hear the full gist about what really happen on the Day he Diedgringrin
Lol
Re: See Picture And Share Your View by SeverusSnape(m): 2:18pm On May 06, 2015
danielayodele16:

What is God or Who is God? I don't know the god you are talking about but my God is not a thing. But main while let me educate you on who my God is.

Who is God? - The Definition
Thinking correctly about God is of utmost importance because a false idea about God is idolatry. In Psalm 50:21, God reproves the wicked man with this accusation: “You thought I was altogether like you.” To start with, a good summary definition of God is “the Supreme Being; the Creator and Ruler of all that is; the Self-existent One who is perfect in power, goodness, and wisdom.”

Who is God? - His Nature
We know certain things to be true of God for one reason: in His mercy He has condescended to reveal some of His qualities to us. God is spirit, by nature intangible (John 4:24). God is One, but He exists as three Persons—God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit (Matthew 3:16-17). God is infinite (1 Timothy 1:17), incomparable (2 Samuel 7:22), and unchanging (Malachi 3:6). God exists everywhere (Psalm 139:7-12), knows everything (Psalm 147:5; Isaiah 40:28), and has all power and authority (Ephesians 1; Revelation 19:6).

Who is God? - His Character
Here are some of God’s characteristics as revealed in the Bible: God is just (Acts 17:31), loving (Ephesians 2:4-5), truthful (John 14:6), and holy (1 John 1:5). God shows compassion (2 Corinthians 1:3), mercy (Romans 9:15), and grace (Romans 5:17). God judges sin (Psalm 5:5) but also offers forgiveness (Psalm 130:4).

Who is God? - His Work
We cannot understand God apart from His works, because what God does flows from who He is. Here is an abbreviated list of God’s works, past, present, and future: God created the world (Genesis 1:1; Isaiah 42:5); He actively sustains the world (Colossians 1:17); He is executing His eternal plan (Ephesians 1:11) which involves the redemption of man from the curse of sin and death (Galatians 3:13-14); He draws people to Christ (John 6:44); He disciplines His children (Hebrews 12:6); and He will judge the world (Revelation 20:11-15).

Who is God? - A Relationship with Him
In the Person of the Son, God became incarnate (John 1:14). The Son of God became the Son of Man and is therefore the “bridge” between God and man (John 14:6; 1 Timothy 2:5). It is only through the Son that we can have forgiveness of sins (Ephesians 1:7), reconciliation with God (John 15:15; Romans 5:10), and eternal salvation (2 Timothy 2:10). In Jesus Christ “all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form” (Colossians 2:9). So, to really know who God is, all we have to do is look at Jesus.
Thanks...
Re: See Picture And Share Your View by danielayodele16(m): 2:46pm On May 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Thanks...
Uwc bro

(1) (Reply)

Take A Look At What Is Written In This Truck And How It Got Trapped....... / Watch And Download Emmaohmagod – If Chris Brown Was Nigerian / Disrespectful Meme: See What A Nigerian Did With The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.