Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

What Will U Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will U Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? (3758 Views)

If Your Spouse Slaps You For The First Time, What Would You Do? / What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? / Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? by pbs4real(m): 10:51am On May 06, 2015
Some people have said that misunderstandings are unavoidable in marriage,and they sometimes snowball into hot arguement between couples.it is also common for mothers to visit their children.In the event that the mother of either of the couple is around when an arguement ensues between the couple,and considering the fact that the ability to control anger differs among individuals. . .
cc
ishilove
lala247
rokiatu
orijin101
vhema
femaleguy
marieolae
sinaj
hfinest1
cutehector
naijaboiy
farano
oya lets hear ur views.
Re: What Will U Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? by Nobody: 10:55am On May 06, 2015
I will calm the situation down and then confront my spouse to inquire what prompted such devilish act and then ask her to apologize to my mum and seek for her forgiveness...
Re: What Will U Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? by Nobody: 11:39am On May 06, 2015
pbs4real:
Some people have said that misunderstandings are unavoidable in marriage,and they sometimes snowball into hot arguement between couples.it is also common for mothers to visit their children.In the event that the mother of either of the couple is around when an arguement ensues between the couple,and considering the fact that the ability to control anger differs among individuals. . .
cc
ishilove
lala247
rokiatu
orijin101
vhema
femaleguy
marieolae
sinaj
hfinest1
cutehector
naijaboiy
farano
oya lets hear ur views.
he dey mad ni? grin
Re: What Will U Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? by pyyxxaro: 11:47am On May 06, 2015
#InAsariDokubo'sVoice#

She nor fit !! She nor fit try am !! My mama My sweet mama !!

She nor even Fit fit cry !! I go do am wetin God do snake for bible cry

MAMA I LOVE YOU scaarraa grin
Re: What Will U Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 06, 2015
If he can slap my mother .. Think what he can do to me self .. That is the height of disrespect .. Its a no no . Nah to sign divorce paper remain sad
Re: What Will U Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? by pbs4real(m): 12:38pm On May 06, 2015
vheMa:
he dey mad ni? grin
lolz,wetin u go do?
Re: What Will U Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? by pbs4real(m): 12:44pm On May 06, 2015
Lala247:
If he can slap my mother .. Think what he can do to me self .. That is the height of disrespect .. Its a no no . Nah to sign divorce paper remain sad
chai,dis one is too mch nah. . ."divorce kwa"
Re: What Will U Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 06, 2015
pbs4real:
chai,dis one is too mch nah. . ."divorce kwa"

Yes oh how can he slap my mother lie lie lie next he will slap my dad.. Then beat me up .. Its ok love no strong reach that side smiley
Re: What Will U Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? by pbs4real(m): 12:45pm On May 06, 2015
Equalizer:
I will calm the situation down and then confront my spouse to inquire what prompted such devilish act and then ask her to apologize to my mum and seek for her forgiveness...
wat if she remains adamant?
Re: What Will U Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 06, 2015
pbs4real:
wat if she remains adamant?
i will show her the exit door temporary to see if her eyes go clear but if she still do not show remorse over what she did then i will file for divorse cos she's nolonger the woman i use to know..
Re: What Will U Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 06, 2015
Perhaps it would benefit her chi: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-32545591
Re: What Will U Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? by pbs4real(m): 1:06pm On May 06, 2015
Its definitely gross indiscipline,for my wife to raise her hand 2 slap my mum. . . Dt means she has no regards for my family,i wil start by giving her some interesting slaps as punishment 4 slapping my mum.Do u knw wat it means 4 my wife to slap my mother?in fact, all my siblings will have input.i wil cal a family meeting as if we want to settle the matter &all my siblings wil slap her ten times each.her own family wil be there as well to see the implication of wat their daughter has done.after that,we wil settle it. .
#idntjokewitmymother
Re: What Will U Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? by pbs4real(m): 1:10pm On May 06, 2015
Equalizer:

i will show her the exist door temporary to see if her eyes go clear but if she still do not show remorse over what she did then i will file for divorse cos she's nolonger the woman i use to know..
haha,some women cn be xo stubborn. . We dnt pray 4 such tho
Re: What Will U Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? by pbs4real(m): 1:12pm On May 06, 2015
Lala247:

Yes oh how can he slap my mother lie lie lie next he will slap my dad.. Then beat me up .. Its ok love no strong reach that side smiley
hahaha. . .bt u wnt slap his mother sha?
Re: What Will U Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 06, 2015
pbs4real:
hahaha. . .bt u wnt slap his mother sha?

No oh
Re: What Will U Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 06, 2015
To be honest I don't think there is any reason that can justify slapping ANYONES mother. Can you slap your own mother? Yes I know a mother in law can do much worse things than your mother can ever do to you, but to raise your hand to slap her? Tufiakwa!. If she hit me I would Tell her in a very loud voice that it is wholly unacceptable and leave the situation. It she hits me reapeatedly( God forbid bad thing) I would try my best to extricate myself from her grasp and run away.

If my hubby slapped my mum(unimaginable) I would never forgive him. He would have to crawl over broken glass to beg her before I could ever have anything to d with him again
Re: What Will U Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? by Macmilla(m): 1:41pm On May 06, 2015
Frankly speaking, I don't know what I would do. I pray I don't find myself in such situations cos I might do things I will regret later. All I know is that if my wife loves and respects me, she will love and respect my mum even more than she respects me.
Re: What Will U Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? by pbs4real(m): 2:07pm On May 06, 2015
fem29:
To be honest I don't think there is any reason that can justify slapping ANYONES mother. Can you slap your own mother? Yes I know a mother in law can do much worse things than your mother can ever do to you, but to raise your hand to slap her? Tufiakwa!. If she hit me I would Tell her in a very loud voice that it is wholly unacceptable and leave the situation. It she hits me reapeatedly( God forbid bad thing) I would try my best to extricate myself from her grasp and run away.

If my hubby slapped my mum(unimaginable) I would never forgive him. He would have to crawl over broken glass to beg her before I could ever have anything to d with him again
hahaha. . Some of ma female fwends are telling me they gna slap their husby. . .and if the mother inlaw is around she's gna receive her share of the slap.
Re: What Will U Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? by pbs4real(m): 2:09pm On May 06, 2015
Macmilla:
Frankly speaking, I don't know what I would do. I pray I don't find myself in such situations cos I might do things I will regret later. All I know is that if my wife loves and respects me, she will love and respect my mum even more than she respects me.
u wna shy away 4rm it. . Haha,tel me if it happens,wat wil u do?
Re: What Will U Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? by pbs4real(m): 2:09pm On May 06, 2015
Lala247:

No oh
haha. .ok
Re: What Will U Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? by Macmilla(m): 3:02pm On May 06, 2015
pbs4real:
u wna shy away 4rm it. . Haha,tel me if it happens,wat wil u do?
Like I said, I don't know what I would do.
Re: What Will U Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 06, 2015
He no go even think am sef.....talkless of tryin! angry Na which kain strong play be dat?!

Slap kwa?! i go show am say Mayweather na learner for my side....rubbish! angry
Re: What Will U Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? by Macmilla(m): 5:05pm On May 06, 2015
MsPat:
He no go even think am sef.....talkless of tryin! angry Na which kain strong play be dat?!

What if your mother crawled up to him in the bed while he was asleep and was touching his you-know-what, he woke up and dashed her a slap?
Re: What Will U Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 06, 2015
Macmilla:

What if your mother crawled up to him in the bed while he was asleep and was touching his you-know-what, he woke up and dashed her a slap?
Which levels nao?! ....my mom would never ever do such and its an insult to my mom for you to even assume such weird thing. angry
If yu av nothing to say....keep your weird thoughts in your head......angry
Re: What Will U Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 06, 2015
pbs4real:
hahaha. . Some of ma female fwends are telling me they gna slap their husby. . .and if the mother inlaw is around she's gna receive her share of the slap.

Na wa for these your friends ooo, violence is never the answer
Re: What Will U Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? by Macmilla(m): 7:25pm On May 06, 2015
MsPat:

Which levels nao?! ....my mom would never ever do such and its an insult to my mom for you to even assume such weird thing. angry
If yu av nothing to say....keep your weird thoughts in your head......angry

There are several factors that can modify your actions in situations like this, so if you are really wise, you can't say what your actions will be till you are actually in it. I just created a scenario for you, it might be weird or extreme, but it's still very much possible. So stop shouting from the rooftops what you will do cos if and when that time comes, you might not do it.
Re: What Will U Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? by pbs4real(m): 9:58pm On May 06, 2015
fem29:

Na wa for these your friends ooo, violence is never the answer
4 real ooh. .
Re: What Will U Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? by Dheartless: 10:12pm On May 06, 2015
now see the hypocrisy

and same women are busy supporting the woman that beat up her mother in law over a picture .
Re: What Will U Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? by pbs4real(m): 7:10am On May 07, 2015
MsPat:

so u go punch am?
Re: What Will U Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? by Nobody: 10:15am On May 07, 2015
Macmilla:

There are several factors that can modify your actions in situations like this, so if you are really wise, you can't say what your actions will be till you are actually in it. I just created a scenario for you, it might be weird or extreme, but it's still very much possible. So stop shouting from the rooftops what you will do cos if and when that time comes, you might not do it.
Unlike you......we are not weird in my family, so keep your weird thinking and scenarios to yourself......mtchewww! angry
Re: What Will U Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? by Nobody: 10:17am On May 07, 2015
pbs4real:
so u go punch am?
Punch is small sef.....more like pummel and pound grin
Re: What Will U Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? by veave(f): 10:27am On May 07, 2015
Slap my mama undecided.

I nor dey like to think wetin nor fit happen for this world or another world!

Ife di abuo, ofu eme!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today / My 2yr Old Child - Is This Normal? / Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.