Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Picture:you Won't Believe Nigeria Corpers Live Here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Picture:you Won't Believe Nigeria Corpers Live Here (1146 Views)

You Won't Believe Why FG Haven't Paid Delta State Corpers 2 Months Allawe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture:you Won't Believe Nigeria Corpers Live Here by bamac(m): 11:59am On May 06, 2015
This is the lodge where corpers posted to the above
mentioned local government stays till they depart to
their respective PPAs. But, corpers posted to local
government Council have no other accommodation than
this particular lodge.

Re: Picture:you Won't Believe Nigeria Corpers Live Here by bamac(m): 12:00pm On May 06, 2015
Re: Picture:you Won't Believe Nigeria Corpers Live Here by TopWinner(m): 12:03pm On May 06, 2015
This is so pathetic...
Re: Picture:you Won't Believe Nigeria Corpers Live Here by pyyxxaro: 12:07pm On May 06, 2015
A true definition of NYSC

NOW YOUR SUFFERING CONTINUES (NYSC)
Re: Picture:you Won't Believe Nigeria Corpers Live Here by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 06, 2015
Great house 1st building in nigeria grin and u can climb through the fallen pan to enjoy the coolest breeze at the top grin
Re: Picture:you Won't Believe Nigeria Corpers Live Here by CHM11: 12:15pm On May 06, 2015
Very bad....but it takes nothing from Corpers to make their place conducive since the so called government doesn't care.

They can join N500 each and buy paint, to paint that building, which they can do by themselves, they don't need too much money to put that place in order. Its all about priorities and desires.

But its just sad that many wouldn't cooperate. They will say its just one year so they have to manage there like that. One year is quite long.
Re: Picture:you Won't Believe Nigeria Corpers Live Here by Eureka123(f): 12:20pm On May 06, 2015
House of life grin
Re: Picture:you Won't Believe Nigeria Corpers Live Here by GogetterMD(m): 12:20pm On May 06, 2015
I have seen way worse than this
Re: Picture:you Won't Believe Nigeria Corpers Live Here by Krak(m): 12:36pm On May 06, 2015
Guy your title is wrong. It should be LIVE HERE and not LEAVE HERE.
Re: Picture:you Won't Believe Nigeria Corpers Live Here by nifemi25(m): 12:46pm On May 06, 2015
Am I the only one that notice the LEAVE in the topic instead of LIVE ?

Well ideal is needed.
Re: Picture:you Won't Believe Nigeria Corpers Live Here by ohis358: 12:54pm On May 06, 2015
I wish I had d pix of d place I stayed as a copper, it was a class room turned into rooms inside a bush... No toilet nor bathroom....
Re: Picture:you Won't Believe Nigeria Corpers Live Here by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 06, 2015
This place fine naa..

U needed to have VISITED my place in BAYELSA where I did my NYSC....

This place is ADORABLE pls..
Re: Picture:you Won't Believe Nigeria Corpers Live Here by bamac(m): 1:21pm On May 06, 2015
Krak:
Guy your title is wrong. It should be LIVE HERE and not LEAVE HERE.
thanks 4 d correction

(1) (Reply)

2016 Batch 'A' Orientation Course: Change Of Commencement Of Orientation Exercis / Finally, A Respite Crops Up For 2016 Batch B Pcms (picture) / NYSC 2017 Batch A Online Registration Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.