Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Which Among These Two...? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Among These Two...? (3773 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Among These Two...? by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:26pm On May 06, 2015
Please beloved brethren, a friend of mine desires to undertake a Masters degree program in "Physical Chemistry", having obtained her first degree in Industrial Chemistry from Unizik.

Now, kindly advise her through me on which institution to apply between University of Ibadan and University of Nigeria Nsukka using these criteria;

1) Available Human resources (Tutorial staff) for the said area of specialization. VERY IMPORTANT...
2)Cost of program...
3)Duration of program...
4)Dedication to school calendar and 'richness' of curriculum...

I will appreciate all matured contributions plzzzz...thanks
Re: Which Among These Two...? by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:32pm On May 06, 2015
My boss@dearpreye, Mizmycoli, and other great minds here, kindly drop some wisdom tips to aid in an informed decision as par this program or invite whomever you deem fit to advise us accordingly... thanks
Re: Which Among These Two...? by MizMyColi(f): 12:36pm On May 06, 2015
sad
I feel so clueless right now.

Jarus might have some insight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Among These Two...? by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:38pm On May 06, 2015
Seun, Ishilove, Lalasticlala, Ngwakwe or any other mods...kindly help me here by moving this to homepage for an informed advise....thanks
Re: Which Among These Two...? by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:43pm On May 06, 2015
MizMyColi:
sad
I feel so clueless right now.

Jarus might have some insight.

Thanks for the invite...kindly extend the invitation to other informed folks plzzzz...let's get the best advise possible here...good pm my lady with a noble mind and a woman of the letters cheesy
Re: Which Among These Two...? by MizMyColi(f): 12:47pm On May 06, 2015
smiley
Whynotthetruth:

Thanks for the invite...kindly extend the invitation to other informed folks plzzzz...let's get the best advise possible here...good pm my lady with a noble mind and a woman of the letters cheesy

grinGoodafternoon Sir.

Letter writing you meangrin

Pickabeau1 might have an idea too.
Davide470 should know people....
Good afternoon guys, please help.
wink
Re: Which Among These Two...? by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:54pm On May 06, 2015
MizMyColi:
smiley

grinGoodafternoon Sir.

Letter writing you meangrin

Pickabeau1 might have an idea too.
Davide470 should know people....
Good afternoon guys, please help.
wink

Sure...we are making headway cheesy...I just imagine what an emotional outlook your letter writing as an adolescent to your crush would look like tongue grin...Must be too emotional and romantic to read given how you manipulate words and preach subtle, permeating, emotion laden message amidst thunders here especially in politics section grin ...increase the invites biko cheesy ...barcanista, francizy, softsparky, Beamborla....make una come drop positives or make an invite on my behalf to iron out my questions bikonu...
Re: Which Among These Two...? by MizMyColi(f): 12:59pm On May 06, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Sure...we are making headway cheesy...I just imagine what an emotional outlook your letter writing as an adolescent to your boyfriend would look like tongue grin...Must be too emotional and romantic to read given how you manipulate words and preach subtle, permeating, emotion laden message amidst thunders here grin
...increase the invites biko cheesy

Lols
I comment my reservecheesy

Tolutweety......I cast and bind typophobia.
You are needed here Sir.

Dygeasy Biko showsmiley
Re: Which Among These Two...? by davide470(m): 1:04pm On May 06, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
Masters degree program in "Physical Chemistry", between University of Ibadan and University of Nigeria, Nsukka using these criterias;

1) Available Human resources (Tutorial staff) for the said area of specialization. VERY IMPORTANT...
They have good and knowledgeable staffs.. versed in their fields

2)Cost of program...
No idea.. but i think school fees of MSc programs are listed on school's website.

3)Duration of program...
Maximum: 2years, Minimim: 18months

4)Dedication to school calendar and 'richness' of curriculum...
Very dedicated and UI as we all know is one of the best!

All these are based on a pre-knowledge of having done my Youth Service in the said area

2 Likes

Re: Which Among These Two...? by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:07pm On May 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lols
I comment my reservecheesy

Tolutweety......I cast and bind typophobia.
You are needed here Sir.

Dygeasy Biko showsmiley

You're a great lady...thanks so much...the ministry is moving to permanent site cheesy let's keep the spirit alive...BTW you don't need to spill the beans here for me to know what that epistle would look like cheesy how's it in office today?...we can still be more generous with our invitations cheesy
Re: Which Among These Two...? by MizMyColi(f): 1:09pm On May 06, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

You're a great lady...thanks so much...the ministry is moving to permanent site cheesy let's keep the spirit alive...BTW you don't need to spill the beans here for me to know what that epistle would look like cheesy how's it in office today?

Thanksgrin
I'm on the road now, enroute the office.
The sun nuh be here though.
My eyes hurtsad
Re: Which Among These Two...? by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:13pm On May 06, 2015
[quote author=davide470 post=33472361][/quote]

thanks so much boss...do you have an idea about the hands they have currently in that field of "Physical chemistry"...I heard specialized and well versed hands are scarce in that field hence the reason for this thread so as to make an informed decision...Someone offline believes unn has more hands in that speciality...
Re: Which Among These Two...? by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:17pm On May 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

Thanksgrin
I'm on the road now, enroute the office.
The sun nuh be here though.
My eyes hurtsad

Eyaaa...ndo ooo maybe next time having a sunshade permanently in your handbag will help...someone already dropped a clue...let's keep it going cheesy road safety as par office...but why so late? the day is far spent...
Re: Which Among These Two...? by davide470(m): 1:21pm On May 06, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

thanks so much boss...do you have an idea about the hands they have currently in that field of "Physical chemistry"...I heard specialized and well versed hands are scarce in that field hence the reason for this thread so as to make an informed decision...Someone offline believes unn has more hands in that speciality...
This should guide you

http://sci.ui.edu.ng/chemstaff

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Among These Two...? by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:25pm On May 06, 2015
davide470:
This should guide you

http://sci.ui.edu.ng/chemstaff

Thanks so much boss...God bless...let me check it out immediately...

mizmycoli, did I hear you say that Truckpusher is doing his second Masters program in this field too cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Among These Two...? by francizy(m): 1:30pm On May 06, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Sure...we are making headway cheesy...I just imagine what an emotional outlook your letter writing as an adolescent to your crush would look like tongue grin...Must be too emotional and romantic to read given how you manipulate words and preach subtle, permeating, emotion laden message amidst thunders here especially in politics section grin ...increase the invites biko cheesy ...barcanista, francizy, softsparky, Beamborla....make una come drop positives or make an invite on my behalf to iron out my questions bikonu...

My dear brother, I wish I know much about what you are looking for.. I'd have to start with Google tho.. It's possible things like amount and co might have been discussed before on Nairaland or any other website. I wish the person was looking for information about ABU, that I wouldn't have any problems generating since I schooled there..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Among These Two...? by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:34pm On May 06, 2015
francizy:

My dear brother, I wish I know much about what you are looking for.. I'd have to start with Google tho.. It's possible things like amount and co might have been discussed before on Nairaland or any other website. I wish the person was looking for information about ABU, that I wouldn't have any problems generating since I schooled there..

thanks bro...I am searching in all fronts sha...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Among These Two...? by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 06, 2015
Bros, I wish I have an idea. Some of us are fortunate unfortunate to attend night school. Some of us are yet to see our certificate since we deposited it with the Children's Board Secretary angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Among These Two...? by MizMyColi(f): 1:41pm On May 06, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Eyaaa...ndo ooo maybe next time having a sunshade permanently in your handbag will help...someone already dropped a clue...let's keep it going cheesy road safety as par office...but why so late? the day is far spent...

Na me do myself ooo.
I should have eaten first.
I went to fix Oga's phone. He thinks I'm tech savvy so he'd rather trust me with his gadgets.
Then I now branched to buy me one phone like that.
That's what wasted my time....

Just got into the office now.
Thank God for cooling systems.

Thank You Davide470

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Among These Two...? by MizMyColi(f): 1:43pm On May 06, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, I wish I have an idea. Some of us are fortunate unfortunate to attend night school. Some of us are yet to see our certificate since we deposited it with the Children's Board Secretary angry angry angry

You and this ya children boardtongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Among These Two...? by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

You and this ya children boardtongue
Have you heard anything from the secretary?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Among These Two...? by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:45pm On May 06, 2015
barcanista:

gringringringringrin
did you par chance fall in the category of those who got admission with their principal's recommendation letter

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Among These Two...? by MizMyColi(f): 1:46pm On May 06, 2015
grin
barcanista:
Have you heard anything from the secretary?
Ban ki moon, rightcheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Among These Two...? by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:48pm On May 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

Na me do myself ooo.
I should have eaten first.
I went to fix Oga's phone. He thinks I'm tech savvy so he'd rather trust me with his gadgets.
Then I now branched to buy me one phone like that.
That's what wasted my time....

Just got into the office now.
Thank God for cooling systems.

Thank You Davide470

Its well...ndewo...nnoo...dejee...welcome...merci beaucoup...let's keep moving...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Among These Two...? by francizy(m): 1:48pm On May 06, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

thanks bro...I am searching in all fronts sha...

Hope you're doing fine brother?
Re: Which Among These Two...? by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 06, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringringringringrin
did you par chance fall in the category of those who got admission with their principal's recommendation letter
Yes... My Mentor only recently won election defeating the Phd democratic incumbent. E be like say na recommendation letter be the way forward
Re: Which Among These Two...? by francizy(m): 1:50pm On May 06, 2015
MizMyColi:
grin
Ban ki moon, rightcheesy

MizMyCoco smiley
Re: Which Among These Two...? by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 06, 2015
MizMyColi:
grin
Ban ki moon, rightcheesy
e start with "Bu" and end with "ri"
Re: Which Among These Two...? by Dygeasy(m): 1:55pm On May 06, 2015
Not to drag this unnecessarily, University of Ibadan is your best bet. Considering your considerations, it's all positive UIbadan. cool

MizMyColi, sup? smiley
Re: Which Among These Two...? by MizMyColi(f): 2:02pm On May 06, 2015
francizy:

MizMyCoco smiley

Goodafternoon Brossmiley
Re: Which Among These Two...? by MizMyColi(f): 2:03pm On May 06, 2015
Dygeasy:
Not to drag this unnecessarily, University of Ibadan is your best bet. Considering your considerations, it's all positive UIbadan. cool

MizMyColi, sup? smiley

I'm good dear.
smiley
Re: Which Among These Two...? by francizy(m): 2:11pm On May 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

Goodafternoon Brossmiley

Good afternoon Miz, you seem very agile and happy today, I guess boss makes you lively whenever he has loads of work for you..

I know some people that hate to stay idle.. Once there is/are enough work to do, they are happy.. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Left Amazed, After Spotting A Jet/Car Constructed By An Engineer In Lagos / 2018/2019 PTDF LSS Scholarship Award Discussions / The Relevance Of The Use Of English In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.