Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

^^^ Cool Things You Do With Your Droid.. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ^^^ Cool Things You Do With Your Droid.. (613 Views)

Motorola Droid Turbo 2:An Unbreakable Screen Phone That Can Take 2TB MicroS Card / 10 Cool Things To Do With The Developer Options In Your Android / If Your Droid Is Rooted Come In And Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

^^^ Cool Things You Do With Your Droid.. by Tolzeal(m): 1:09pm On May 06, 2015
grin

Alright, tell me the cool things you do withyour droid, apart from texting and chatting.

My device :galaxy s4 (more than 6 months, but still kicks ass). Help greatly with Course notes snapping....lols

If you play some games, or use a cool app, or run a custom rom, anything you think is cool can be posted in here so that we will get to know about any cool apps that we could have missed!

So go guys!♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡

Edit: If you are an iphone/bb user, sorry brah! tongue
Re: ^^^ Cool Things You Do With Your Droid.. by zenith4biz(m): 1:59pm On May 06, 2015
Using OTG
Re: ^^^ Cool Things You Do With Your Droid.. by Tolzeal(m): 8:38am On Sep 28, 2015
zenith4biz:
Using OTG

Just OTG??
Re: ^^^ Cool Things You Do With Your Droid.. by augster(m): 8:47am On Sep 28, 2015
tweaks...
Re: ^^^ Cool Things You Do With Your Droid.. by Akamo5(m): 9:46am On Sep 28, 2015
camscanner :used to scan document and to convert d document into pdf format.
acrobat reader :used to read all e-notes in pdf format
avg antivirus : used for different purposes, can B used to block a particular number from calling u, can b used to lock ur applications like messaging, whatsapp. bbm, etc
es file manager : serves so many purposes that I can't mention all
Re: ^^^ Cool Things You Do With Your Droid.. by lawrenceunaa: 10:01am On Sep 28, 2015
Custom roms , flash fonts, SAS, browse, launchers, games, apps tweaks,

Re: ^^^ Cool Things You Do With Your Droid.. by Jraph(m): 10:18am On Sep 28, 2015
Well I research on tweaks and I browse and download unlimitedly and also stream endlessly with my researched unlimited data

(1) (Reply)

Advice: Btw Umi Emax & Infinix Zero 2 / Help! My Samsung Galaxy Tab Is Not Downloading Applications / Help Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.