Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Forgive Me Nigeria, I Am About To Be Executed In Indonesia... A Must Read!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Forgive Me Nigeria, I Am About To Be Executed In Indonesia... A Must Read!!! (812 Views)

Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) / Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia / Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forgive Me Nigeria, I Am About To Be Executed In Indonesia... A Must Read!!! by ConfessionsNgr: 2:15pm On May 06, 2015
I received a mail yesterday from an old school friend Ikenna. I was quite surprised when I saw the mail because I have not seen Ikenna for a very long time so you can understand how I felt when I got the mail. However, the contents of the mail were so shocking to me that I had to reread the mail several times. In the mail, Ikenna told me that he was on death row in Indonesia, waiting to be executed anytime. He said he was arrested for drug trafficking which carries a death penalty in the country and that he was only writing me this mail because he wanted me to tell Nigerians his story since he knew that I had a penchant for writing. According to him, he was doing well in his importation business importing goods from China to Nigeria before he met a friend who told him he could make more money from drug business and introduced him to this drug business. He actually started making more money from drugs and made triple the amount he was making before now. He started living large and of course most people in Nigeria thought he was still into importation of goods from China, but unknown to them, he was a full time drug lord. His greatest regret however, were the young men whom he had introduced into the business and who were all arrested with him and will be executed with him anytime from now. He feels highly responsible for their predicament and he is really sorry that he has wasted their life. After the execution of those nine people last week by the Indonesian government, he knows that they will soon be coming for him anytime soon. He prays that God forgive him and Nigerians too forgive him for letting them down.

Source: http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/75/he-needs-forgivenessa-must-read
Re: Forgive Me Nigeria, I Am About To Be Executed In Indonesia... A Must Read!!! by faray: 2:42pm On May 06, 2015
too late to turn back #surulere
Re: Forgive Me Nigeria, I Am About To Be Executed In Indonesia... A Must Read!!! by izonlucky01(m): 2:51pm On May 06, 2015
I realy feel your pain bro. I wish others will learn
Re: Forgive Me Nigeria, I Am About To Be Executed In Indonesia... A Must Read!!! by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 06, 2015
Cnt de indonesian govt understand de fact that everyone deserves a second chance??....itz a pity rilly embarassed
Re: Forgive Me Nigeria, I Am About To Be Executed In Indonesia... A Must Read!!! by Nememma(m): 10:07pm On May 06, 2015
U will promise God dat u will never do such business again,after the promise u people wil nt be executed.
Re: Forgive Me Nigeria, I Am About To Be Executed In Indonesia... A Must Read!!! by eagleeye2: 10:42pm On May 06, 2015
JUSTbuchi:
Cnt de indonesian govt understand de fact that everyone deserves a second chance??....itz a pity rilly embarassed
Shhhhhh......No allow people hear that kain reasoning.
He was into importation of goods from China and was doing quite well, but greed, (oke ochicho) didn't allow him to grow gradually. He wanted it quick quick. After all "i makwa ndi abu"
Re: Forgive Me Nigeria, I Am About To Be Executed In Indonesia... A Must Read!!! by symbianDON(m): 7:40pm On May 07, 2015
heart rending!
Re: Forgive Me Nigeria, I Am About To Be Executed In Indonesia... A Must Read!!! by rabimlomo: 7:43pm On May 07, 2015
Greed! And some people will be shouting they are doing it because the country is bad.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Wife Fights Back;pours Hot Water On Her Husband For Constantly Beating Her / I Saw Policemen Killing My Dad / Another Bank Robbery..... Just Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.