Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Oau Post Utme Score You Need To Attain To Get Admission For All Courses - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Post Utme Score You Need To Attain To Get Admission For All Courses (334 Views)

Disclaimer: Beware Of UTME Score Upgrade – JAMB Tells Candidates / Centre Honours 15 Candidates With 339 UTME Score / 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oau Post Utme Score You Need To Attain To Get Admission For All Courses by ojerindesteven: 2:54pm On May 06, 2015
I keep wondering that why are some Nigeria brilliant students are not gaining admission into after going through the so called jamb and post utme. www.allschoolnews.com
I'm here on this thread to shed more light to my fellow Nigeria students by dropping the courses and scores for you to be on the merit List.

Law
Jamb : 240 or above
Post utme : 260
Law is among the competitive courses and you need a good
point to fight for law.

Medicine and surgery :
Jamb. 250
Post utme : 265
Medicine is generally regarded as one of the most
competitive course in any university in Nigeria.
Medicine require a 
http:///1RcI9k5 for all courses

(1) (Reply)

Oou) University 2015/2016 Pre-degree/ Direct-entry/p Contact +2348161756331 / Get The Analysis Part Of Your Research Project Done With Ease / Akhilainfotech811@gmail.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.