Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,161 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:24 PM

Microsoft Is Building Tomorrowland! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Microsoft Is Building Tomorrowland! (470 Views)

Anigerian Scientist Is Building A Computer Made Of Human Brains / The Pentagon Is Building A ‘self-aware’ Killer Robot Army Fueled By Social Media / Apple Is Building World Mighthiest Office First Of Its Kind... Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Is Building Tomorrowland! by binoosmart(m): 3:26pm On May 06, 2015
One of the movies I'm really looking forward to
this month is Disney's Tomorrowland. My first real
job was at Disneyland, and I was so in love with the
place I often would come back and work a second
shift for free. Epcot, the city of tomorrow, was
supposed to be Walt's final legacy but his untimely
death ended that vision. That city of tomorrow
never came to be, except finally -- at least in
concept -- in the Tomorrowland movie.
Imaginary Tomorrowland is see full story here. www.rollinggist.com/2015/05/microsoft-is-building-tomorrowland.html

(1) (Reply)

The Actual Weight Of Shoes Or Boots / Flume Turns Your Google Chrome New Tab Page Into Your Instagram Feed / Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.