Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Help : Looking For A Reputable Bulk Sms Service Provider - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help : Looking For A Reputable Bulk Sms Service Provider (595 Views)

Factors To Consider When Choosing A Host Service Provider. / Advice Needed: Is Whogohost.com The Best Nigeria Web Hosting Provider / Check Out Nairalandsms - Cheap And Reliable Bulk SMS Service Provider In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help : Looking For A Reputable Bulk Sms Service Provider by evergreen9: 6:45pm On May 06, 2015
I am interested in starting an sms marketing campaign, however the challenge ahead of me now is finding a reputable bulk sms service provider, there are hundreds of them out there right now, so its difficult to decide on which one to use, so I need some help from fellow Nairalanders - based on your PERSONAL EXPERIENCE with sms service providers, I would like to know which service you would recommend and why.

Note: I would really appreciate if we don't turn this thread into an avenue for marketing your own services. Those of you who offer reputable services can go ahead to say something about your service but other than that , I don't want anyone just posting the name of their company here just for no reason. Thanks
Re: Help : Looking For A Reputable Bulk Sms Service Provider by semasir: 6:48pm On May 06, 2015
I am available to give you options as much as you desire....I have got a foreign API you can connect to or a local one as well. The foreign API bills in euros and is available for free with billing from 0.005 euros or say 75 kobo and delivering at 1.7 unit per SMS or a flat rate of #1.25 as resellers.

If you need any information, let's talk via 08098002051 on WhatsApp

evergreen9:
I am interested in starting an sms marketing campaign, however the challenge ahead of me now is finding a reputable bulk sms service provider, there are hundreds of them out there right now, so its difficult to decide on which one to use, so I need some help from fellow Nairalanders - based on your PERSONAL EXPERIENCE with sms service providers, I would like to know which service you would recommend and why.

Note: I would really appreciate if we don't turn this thread into an avenue for marketing your own services. Those of you who offer reputable services can go ahead to say something about your service but other than that , I don't want anyone just posting the name of their company here just for no reason. Thanks
Re: Help : Looking For A Reputable Bulk Sms Service Provider by semasir: 7:00pm On May 06, 2015
I guess I did the marketing first than say much on the issue....firstly, I'll recommend www.onenairasms.com or www.metropolitansms.com

Reasons: Both are operated by Semasir Connect since 2011 and has got a reliable, efficient and effective service delivery. With over 2,117 customers connected to the platform and an average of 10,748 SMS units sent per day, you can be rest assured that your solution is here to be attended to in due time.

Key factors to consider are adequately met and you're sure to get value for each kobo spent therein. I'm not trying to run mouth on the service delivery but you can opt for a trial or test and see the API delivery for your SMS and then testify or recommend or castigate as well.

Thank you
Re: Help : Looking For A Reputable Bulk Sms Service Provider by smthosting: 7:14pm On May 06, 2015
visit www.smtsms.com www.smthosting.com
evergreen9:

Re: Help : Looking For A Reputable Bulk Sms Service Provider by pointstores(m): 9:53pm On May 06, 2015
Try smstextng.com the site is up forsale
Re: Help : Looking For A Reputable Bulk Sms Service Provider by CreativeWeb(m): 11:20pm On May 06, 2015
If you need a bulk sms portal built with professionalism and integrity, I encourage you to use: www.smsnaija247.com
It is the Nigeria's leading bulk sms portal. We use a premium route that has a direct connection to all gsm networks in Nigeria. SMSnaija247.com delivers sms to all gsm and cdmas networks in Nigeria with the speed of light.

We have succeeded in assembling this robust platform in order to power your mobile messaging. We charge 1 unit to 1 sms across all the gsm networks.

Contact me and I can give you free 1000 sms units to test the platform.

We are leading in the bulk sms industry in Nigeria. Some of these bulk sms websites are resellers under us.

We have what it takes to give you the best as far as bulk sms messaging is concerned.

Thank you.

Tel: 08123442585, 08123442585
Email: info@smsnaija247.com

(1) (Reply)

Get Yourself A Website Like Nairaland. / Quotations For A Standard E Commerce Site. / Help On Ecommerce Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.