Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,448 members, 7,958,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:46 PM

Man’s Goal Of Looking Like The Hulk Almost Cost Him His Arms - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man’s Goal Of Looking Like The Hulk Almost Cost Him His Arms (782 Views)

When Will Nigerian Girls Start Looking Like This? / Meet The 18yr Old Girl With A Doll Face And Incredible Hulk’s Body / What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man’s Goal Of Looking Like The Hulk Almost Cost Him His Arms by moneya(m): 7:37pm On May 06, 2015
A man’s Goal of looking like the incredible hulk has almost cost him his arm’s.

The man named Alvis(A body builder) has been injecting himself with a mix of oil and alcohol for three years in an effort to look like “The Incredible Hulk”, but it almost cost him his arms.

The injections left Alves with startling 25-inch biceps, but when doctors told him what it was doing to his body, he was forced to stop. The injections had not only caused his muscles to essentially turn to rock, they had also left him with necrotic tissue. Necrotic tissue is incredibly deadly if not caught quickly, and doctors warned him they might have to amputate his arms to stop it from spreading.

Luckily, they caught the infection in time and were able to remove the hardened muscle, so Alves will be able to keep his arms. However, he is left with kidney damage from the extreme toxicity of the injections. Alves has said he still plans to be a body builder but is committed to doing it naturally so he can ditch the harmful injections.

Source: http://blog.zafr.org.uk/mans-goal-of-looking-like-the-hulk-almost-cost-him-his-arms
Re: Man’s Goal Of Looking Like The Hulk Almost Cost Him His Arms by Tattooboy: 7:42pm On May 06, 2015
This guy try o!
Re: Man’s Goal Of Looking Like The Hulk Almost Cost Him His Arms by Creamish(f): 7:46pm On May 06, 2015
damn!! ... undecided
Re: Man’s Goal Of Looking Like The Hulk Almost Cost Him His Arms by kelvine(m): 8:00pm On May 06, 2015
Was thinking of taking muscle enhancing products, seeing this picture I am definitely changing my mind.
The dude doesn't even have 6 packs. I will stay with just food while I gym on.
Re: Man’s Goal Of Looking Like The Hulk Almost Cost Him His Arms by MRBrownJ: 8:06pm On May 06, 2015
ugly disgusting, he look like an alien, not even human....reminds me of these other fools:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Soldier Man Cried. / Happy Anniversary To Everybody Who Had Ebola Salt Bath Last Year / Best Way To Save Your Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.