Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Chinese Student Carries His Disabled Friend On His Back For 3 Years (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chinese Student Carries His Disabled Friend On His Back For 3 Years (photos) (3588 Views)

Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos / UNIBEN Block Student’s Graduation For 3 Years, Say ‘too Busy’ To Compile Records / Ojerinde Speaks On Validity Of UTME Results For 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Student Carries His Disabled Friend On His Back For 3 Years (photos) by philGeo(m): 8:11am On May 07, 2015
learn alot from this story.
Re: Chinese Student Carries His Disabled Friend On His Back For 3 Years (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:49am On May 07, 2015
Mcowubaba:
I wish this kind of friendship can exist between
Yorubas nd Igbos here !!sad
I love my Igbo friends : Uzo,Nnabike and Paul

1 Like

Re: Chinese Student Carries His Disabled Friend On His Back For 3 Years (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:51am On May 07, 2015
3ace:
There are rare people like this spread across the world. There was also a case of a Nigerian guy who donated is kidney to an unknown person with no string attached. Those that I see do this in Nigeria are the Hausa beggars but dat one na for business purpose sha. A certain agreement must have been made on how to share the proceeds from the partnership. Insurance companies can even use this guy's story for an advert as I see too qualities here which they usually claim; Reliable and caring.
Really? So those hausa beggars do that,like how much do they sell their hearts to people,whats the range?
Re: Chinese Student Carries His Disabled Friend On His Back For 3 Years (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:57am On May 07, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Wow..... Wen u r down..dy become rare.. buh wen tins start going alright u see dem frolicking round Ur arse.... life z strange... Ronaldo's friend sacrificed his dreams just for Ronaldo to excel.. True friendship.. somethin dats vast buh thin ... its like passing a cow across a needle's eye..
really? So Ronaldo had a footballer friend thata love him till the extent of sacrificing his dreams? The reason why It's dangerous to do something like that is that at the end of it all,the same person you sacrifice your ambition for will be famous and mix with other friends and forget you ever existed,it happened to my uncle (of blessed memory) who's dream was to travel abroad,he gave his equally aspiring best friend his own money to travel to holland,the friend got there and forgot about my uncle,he comes to Nigeria often and if my uncle visits,he'd just treat him like he's no more in class,the person that sacrificed his dreams for Ronaldo to reign,well I reserve my comment
Re: Chinese Student Carries His Disabled Friend On His Back For 3 Years (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:00am On May 07, 2015
Smartsyn:
a friend on the back is a friend in need

literally too
Re: Chinese Student Carries His Disabled Friend On His Back For 3 Years (photos) by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:10am On May 07, 2015
iamrealdeji:
really? So Ronaldo had a footballer friend thata love him till the extent of sacrificing his dreams? The reason why It's dangerous to do something like that is that at the end of it all,the same person you sacrifice your ambition for will be famous and mix with other friends and forget you ever existed,it happened to my uncle (of blessed memory) who's dream was to travel abroad,he gave his equally aspiring best friend his own money to travel to holland,the friend got there and forgot about my uncle,he comes to Nigeria often and if my uncle visits,he'd just treat him like he's no more in class,the person that sacrificed his dreams for Ronaldo to reign,well I reserve my comment
I understand d last part of ur post..likewise d whole... d guy dt sacrificed his dreams for Ronaldo to succeed z currently enjoying d benefits... d dude z handling one f Ronaldo's businesses.... It depends really... Humans r ungrateful nd greedy .. Ask Bro Moses wen u get to heaven..d Israelites havin bn freed from captivity were complaining.. dy didn't even say thank u...dy den pushed him to hit d rock instead f speakin to it so dat water wud comes out... it depends..
Re: Chinese Student Carries His Disabled Friend On His Back For 3 Years (photos) by Harmvirus(f): 9:59am On May 07, 2015
True Love
Re: Chinese Student Carries His Disabled Friend On His Back For 3 Years (photos) by kenedy175(m): 10:12am On May 07, 2015
Merlissa:
Friendship has grown into a bond

And the bond will never be broken
See you Again!
Re: Chinese Student Carries His Disabled Friend On His Back For 3 Years (photos) by adanduka: 10:17am On May 07, 2015
A guy will tell a girl 'I love you' but he can't do this for 1 month undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Student Carries His Disabled Friend On His Back For 3 Years (photos) by nama(m): 12:05pm On May 07, 2015
Hello everyone please help me promote this page for my chance to win a scholarship in my university.. All you need to do is open the link below and hit on like.... Thank you and God bless☺.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10204115366349710&id=1391910423&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10204115366349710&__tn__=%2As
Re: Chinese Student Carries His Disabled Friend On His Back For 3 Years (photos) by MissSlimbody(f): 1:40pm On May 07, 2015
cry cry cry
So touching cry
Re: Chinese Student Carries His Disabled Friend On His Back For 3 Years (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 2:55pm On May 07, 2015
Mcowubaba:
I wish this kind of friendship can exist between
Yorubas nd Igbos here !!sad

I wish so too. sad

I love my Igbo friends tho
Re: Chinese Student Carries His Disabled Friend On His Back For 3 Years (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 2:58pm On May 07, 2015
Now, that's a true definition of FRIENDSHIP /GENUINE LOVE.!!!
Re: Chinese Student Carries His Disabled Friend On His Back For 3 Years (photos) by missKiffy(f): 3:41pm On May 07, 2015
True friendship
Re: Chinese Student Carries His Disabled Friend On His Back For 3 Years (photos) by Funpeter: 3:54pm On May 07, 2015
sunnyshayne:
Some friendships are better than relations.
So say the Bible.
Re: Chinese Student Carries His Disabled Friend On His Back For 3 Years (photos) by free2ryhme: 4:56pm On May 07, 2015
Brownville007:
Is this the Best Friendship after Christ laid down his life for us. Read the story of the chines student that carried his disbled friend on his friend for three years.
This heartwarming tale of friendship is proof enough that there is still hope for the world. Chinese social media is abuzz with the story of a high school kid who has been carrying his disabled best friend at school – for the past three years!

When teenagers Xie Xu and Zhang Chi met for the first time at Daxu High School in Xuzhou, in northern China’s Jiangsu province, they made an instant connection. Soon, they were inseparable – to the extent that when Zhang found it difficult to navigate between classrooms, Xie decided to carry him around campus every single day.

“The story of the two students is so inspiring and touching,” said vice-principal Guo Chunxi. “They aren’t family, but Xie has been doing this for three years.” See more Pics after the cut...

http://www.irise.com.ng/unbelievable-chinese-student-carries-disabled-best-friend-on-his-back-for-3-years-photos/

His actions are divine

Nigerians can nvr do this
Re: Chinese Student Carries His Disabled Friend On His Back For 3 Years (photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 07, 2015
Brownville007:
Is this the Best Friendship after Christ laid down his life for us. Read the story of the chines student that carried his disbled friend on his friend for three years.
This heartwarming tale of friendship is proof enough that there is still hope for the world. Chinese social media is abuzz with the story of a high school kid who has been carrying his disabled best friend at school – for the past three years!

Wow. This is a really inspiring tale, wish more people like him exist smiley

Definitely front page material
Cc: lacaclasticlala
Re: Chinese Student Carries His Disabled Friend On His Back For 3 Years (photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 07, 2015
free2ryhme:

His actions are divine

Nigerians can nvr do this
This also happened in my school (Federal Polytechnic Ede), they were both female. I don't know for how long she's been carrying her, but I guess it should be close to 3 years, because they started HND in 2011 and ended in 2014 due to strike stuffs. The other lady do carry her from where bike dropped her to class, also from one place to another, and when the lady is going home, she'll stop a bike for her, negotiate and then carry her to the bike. They graduated from Accountancy department last session.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Library Where Humans Are Used As Books / Ekiti State University Esku / UNN, Nsukka 2014/2015 Merit Admission List Released?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.