Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Horror In Benue: Trailer Crushes 8 Students To Death In Otukpa (photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Horror In Benue: Trailer Crushes 8 Students To Death In Otukpa (photos) (33732 Views)

Trailer Crushes Tricycle Passenger In Lagos (photo) / Trailer Crushes Pregnant Woman, 3 Others In Delta State / Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horror In Benue: Trailer Crushes 8 Students To Death In Otukpa (photos) by adenine02: 11:21am On May 07, 2015
ojilepikin:

If the news come without pictures, u for the say na lie. Now u don begin rain curses on the person wey provide evidence to back up the story. The picture na evidence, so abeg make u no provoke too much.
Unfortunately, that's my local government.
Rest in Peace to all those who lost their lives. Hope of eternal glory for those in Christ.
Bros we don need pix to comfirm stories like dis
Buh tink of God forbid
If one of dead is related to you
Hw will u feel seein d pix
Re: Horror In Benue: Trailer Crushes 8 Students To Death In Otukpa (photos) by microfixsynergy(m): 11:22am On May 07, 2015
May their gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Horror In Benue: Trailer Crushes 8 Students To Death In Otukpa (photos) by simplymade(m): 11:26am On May 07, 2015
I'm not moved
Re: Horror In Benue: Trailer Crushes 8 Students To Death In Otukpa (photos) by kalufelix(m): 11:28am On May 07, 2015
Are they dead??
Re: Horror In Benue: Trailer Crushes 8 Students To Death In Otukpa (photos) by Orikinla(m): 11:29am On May 07, 2015
[size=18pt]Accidents will happen as long as the FRSC continues to give drivers license to illiterate drivers who cannot read and write and don't know road safety rules.[/size]
Re: Horror In Benue: Trailer Crushes 8 Students To Death In Otukpa (photos) by Fraih(f): 11:34am On May 07, 2015
Ancient of Days!!!
Re: Horror In Benue: Trailer Crushes 8 Students To Death In Otukpa (photos) by nickxtra(m): 11:46am On May 07, 2015
Rest in peace
Re: Horror In Benue: Trailer Crushes 8 Students To Death In Otukpa (photos) by Heineken(m): 11:48am On May 07, 2015
May God save us.. We dont want this kind of death. Rest in peace to them.
Re: Horror In Benue: Trailer Crushes 8 Students To Death In Otukpa (photos) by sonofspada(m): 11:50am On May 07, 2015
Jesus! This is horror
Re: Horror In Benue: Trailer Crushes 8 Students To Death In Otukpa (photos) by Baroba(m): 11:53am On May 07, 2015
adenine02:
God will surely purnish d person dt take this picture
Wat do gain seeing dem dead
Dis is humiliation to d dead angry

It is sickening this culture of Nigerians taking pictures of mangled body of accident victims, imagine if your loved ones were in that accident. This is uncivilized and should be discouraged, it is NEVER done in any decent society, it needs to stop now!! angry
Re: Horror In Benue: Trailer Crushes 8 Students To Death In Otukpa (photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 07, 2015
adenine02:
God will surely purnish d person dt take this piEcture
if you no see picture now,na u go dey shout "wey Picture OP!!!" angry don't quote me pls
Re: Horror In Benue: Trailer Crushes 8 Students To Death In Otukpa (photos) by TomiwaDavis: 12:20pm On May 07, 2015
Jesus Christ!
Re: Horror In Benue: Trailer Crushes 8 Students To Death In Otukpa (photos) by Ebonymiss: 12:25pm On May 07, 2015
Holy Mary ! *crying*
Re: Horror In Benue: Trailer Crushes 8 Students To Death In Otukpa (photos) by juman(m): 12:25pm On May 07, 2015
Kai kai the picture is too graphic for me.

Jumkye:
That Otupka road is a disaster, may their souls rest in perfect peace

You are right.
Re: Horror In Benue: Trailer Crushes 8 Students To Death In Otukpa (photos) by richard870(m): 12:31pm On May 07, 2015
Lord have mercy!!!
Re: Horror In Benue: Trailer Crushes 8 Students To Death In Otukpa (photos) by princefaculty(m): 12:42pm On May 07, 2015
So pathetic, R.I.P
Re: Horror In Benue: Trailer Crushes 8 Students To Death In Otukpa (photos) by sirTesco(m): 12:43pm On May 07, 2015
Eternal rest grant unto them O lord, and let perpetual light shine on them forever.
Re: Horror In Benue: Trailer Crushes 8 Students To Death In Otukpa (photos) by Edusouls(m): 12:58pm On May 07, 2015
chai see the kind of daily waste of lives ,due to bad roads, reckless driving and poor traffic rules, hei africans we have lost value even for ourselves..
Re: Horror In Benue: Trailer Crushes 8 Students To Death In Otukpa (photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 12:59pm On May 07, 2015
RIP. OMG!
Re: Horror In Benue: Trailer Crushes 8 Students To Death In Otukpa (photos) by Ghost01(m): 1:00pm On May 07, 2015
Gawd almighty!
R.I.P to the departed!
Re: Horror In Benue: Trailer Crushes 8 Students To Death In Otukpa (photos) by adenine02: 1:21pm On May 07, 2015
vheMa:
if you no see picture now,na u go dey shout "wey Picture OP!!!" angry don't quote me pls
Bros we don need pics like dis
Its like we r humiliating d dead
Its bad
Re: Horror In Benue: Trailer Crushes 8 Students To Death In Otukpa (photos) by TS2(m): 1:22pm On May 07, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
Stupid gal.... Go school ... you say You wan go waka waka..... R.I.P to the Rest except the gal

Its not in your place, power or position to decide who rests in peace or not.

Stop being a beast.
Re: Horror In Benue: Trailer Crushes 8 Students To Death In Otukpa (photos) by TS2(m): 1:24pm On May 07, 2015
adenine02:
God will surely purnish d person dt take this picture

Why are Nigerians so abusive?

Why did you sef open the thread when you knew what you were likely to see since you're the most respectful to the dead?
Re: Horror In Benue: Trailer Crushes 8 Students To Death In Otukpa (photos) by adenine02: 1:30pm On May 07, 2015
TS2:

Why are Nigerians so abusive?

Why did you sef open the thread when you knew what you were likely to see since you're the most respectful to the dead?
I av never commented like dis
I was pained by it
Dis is wat pple do dis days insted of dem to help
Dy picture
Jus to b d first one to carry d story
Wat if d victim is a member of dir family
angry
Re: Horror In Benue: Trailer Crushes 8 Students To Death In Otukpa (photos) by Wahala90: 1:46pm On May 07, 2015
GodMode:

god doesn't help people...angryangry

People help people. angryangryangryangry

Quiet! God helps people.
Re: Horror In Benue: Trailer Crushes 8 Students To Death In Otukpa (photos) by mayyorr01(m): 1:48pm On May 07, 2015
Re: Horror In Benue: Trailer Crushes 8 Students To Death In Otukpa (photos) by tartar9(m): 1:57pm On May 07, 2015
Fatality! so they had to bring towing van Enugu to Benue
Re: Horror In Benue: Trailer Crushes 8 Students To Death In Otukpa (photos) by Everydaeguy(m): 2:11pm On May 07, 2015
otijah:
Put viewers description pls
u mean discretion..
Re: Horror In Benue: Trailer Crushes 8 Students To Death In Otukpa (photos) by Tstone1(m): 2:26pm On May 07, 2015
Jumkye:
That Otupka road is a disaster, may their souls rest in perfect peace
Yeah...Sept 3, 2012 was a day God save me and my colleagues from a fatal accident on that same road! RIP to the dead and may God have mercy!

1 Like

Re: Horror In Benue: Trailer Crushes 8 Students To Death In Otukpa (photos) by Mbediogu(m): 2:43pm On May 07, 2015
Baba419:
This is horrific

Life has no value in this nation

That part of the road has not been bad compared with Otukpa - Oturkpo, and Oturkpo Taraku segments. It must be overspeed. RIP to my dead compatriots. Too too sad.
Re: Horror In Benue: Trailer Crushes 8 Students To Death In Otukpa (photos) by MDJALO(m): 2:59pm On May 07, 2015
Eyea gone too soon, tear's drop @family's
Re: Horror In Benue: Trailer Crushes 8 Students To Death In Otukpa (photos) by mauchion: 5:26pm On May 07, 2015
May their souls RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models / Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) / How I Was Scammed At A Fuel Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.