Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Faan Recruitment Shortlisted. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faan Recruitment Shortlisted. (1187 Views)

FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faan Recruitment Shortlisted. by isaacjohn82(m): 12:07pm On May 07, 2015
WE WERE MADE TO BELIEVE DAT D RECRUITMENT IS TRANSPARENT , FREE AND FARE, UR LIST OF SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES HVE SPOKEN D TRUTH, U DISGUISED ND MADE US SEE HW TRULY TRANSPARENT THE PROCESSES WERE , AND WE ALL COMMENDED ND APPRECIATED IT. BUT D RESULT IS A HOAX. ESPECIALLY (SOI I) ENUGU CENTER.
TO GOD B D GLORY ....

I CANNOT IMAGINE THIS HAPPENED .
WHEN WILL A THING JUDGED TRANSPARENT, REMAIN TRULY TRANSPARENT. ? ?.
WHEN WILL DIS LEVEL OF FRAUD STOP ? ?.
CORRUPTION OF DIS NATURE , WEN WILL IT STOP ? ?.

NOW I UNDERSTAND DEEPLY D REAL MEANING OF CORRUPTION.
loss of purity or integrity,
perverted act,hoax and lack of honesty,
impairment of virtue nd moral principle,
intellectual and skillful subversion.
God knws how to reward every quitclaim deed.
TO GOD B D GLORY..
Re: Faan Recruitment Shortlisted. by Maximus17(m): 12:45pm On May 07, 2015
Bro, I understand your plight. The Fact that your name wasn't on the list doesn't justify the fact that the process wasn't transparent enough. No matter how free and fair a process is, there must be arguments refuting that fact. The truth is that FAAN cannot absorb everyone into the Process and there must an unselected set. There are people here on Nairaland who made it and testified to the fact that they know no one there. Cheer up!
Re: Faan Recruitment Shortlisted. by rileyy(m): 12:48pm On May 07, 2015
We need to shun this attitude of nothing "ever works" in nigeria, you see lots testifying to sheer luck and fairness and yet some are still of the wrong opinion. If your name isn't on the list be happy for those whose names are and believe me that man up there might because of that smile upon you too soon. I don't even make it pass the reg stage but still 'm elated that some few have their dreams set and I so so believe with a pure heart that mine is around soonest. Pls people be happy for those whom are blessed

1 Like

Re: Faan Recruitment Shortlisted. by ukeme200(m): 1:26pm On May 07, 2015
Maximus17:
Bro, I understand your plight. The Fact that your name wasn't on the list doesn't justify the fact that the process wasn't transparent enough. No matter how free and fair a process is, there must be arguments refuting that fact. The truth is that FAAN cannot absorb everyone into the Process and there must an unselected set. There are people here on Nairaland who made it and testified to the fact that they know no one there. Cheer up!

Bro, u are on point. The truth is dat 80% of those not short listed applied for level 6 position with a BSC. Level 6 is meant for ND/OND.... So many of d pple I met during interview with ND are all successful.
Re: Faan Recruitment Shortlisted. by isaacjohn82(m): 8:00am On May 08, 2015
rileyy:
We need to shun this attitude of nothing "ever works" in nigeria, you see lots testifying to sheer luck and fairness and yet some are still of the wrong opinion. If your name isn't on the list be happy for those whose names are and believe me that man up there might because of that smile upon you too soon. I don't even make it pass the reg stage but still 'm elated that some few have their dreams set and I so so believe with a pure heart that mine is around soonest. Pls people be happy for those whom are blessed

may b u need to review d content of my information . i didnt say i was angry about pppl dat made it , but dis faan made us to believ a lot about d processes giving so much hope to especially d B.Sc category which i fall.
as much as am happy of dis few dudes dat made it tru am not happy wit d fate of d graduates cadre. for e.g d SOII name in my state was not in d shortlisted name for pft . hw can u explain dat.?
Re: Faan Recruitment Shortlisted. by isaacjohn82(m): 8:02am On May 08, 2015
ukeme200:

Bro, u are on point. The truth is dat 80% of those not short listed applied for level 6 position with a BSC. Level 6 is meant for ND/OND.... So many of d pple I met during interview with ND are all successful.

most of us were vry specific nd careful in d application.
i was in interviewed for SOII with my B.Sc . nd dat was gl 08 .
Re: Faan Recruitment Shortlisted. by talk2yommex2000(m): 10:52am On May 08, 2015
isaacjohn82:

may b u need to review d content of my information . i didnt say i was angry about pppl dat made it , but dis faan made us to believ a lot about d processes giving so much hope to especially d B.Sc category which i fall.
as much as am happy of dis few dudes dat made it tru am not happy wit d fate of d graduates cadre. for e.g d SOII name in my state was not in d shortlisted name for pft . hw can u explain dat.?

how do i chek d list of those called for pft n interview, to compare wt ds final list

(1) (Reply)

Field Officers And Administrative Personnel Needed In Green Energy Firm-lagos / Female Sales & Marketing / Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Delta State Hospitals Management Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.