Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

The Amazing Biz U Can Start Today With Just N1,000 N Be On Your Way To Millions - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Amazing Biz U Can Start Today With Just N1,000 N Be On Your Way To Millions (3910 Views)

3 Legitimate Online Businesses A Nigerian Can Start Today / Day Dangote Bargained EkoHotel Carpark Fee From N5,000 To N1,000-Friend Recounts / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amazing Biz U Can Start Today With Just N1,000 N Be On Your Way To Millions by datkoded(m): 7:14am On May 08, 2015
Space booked
Re: The Amazing Biz U Can Start Today With Just N1,000 N Be On Your Way To Millions by CoachNehes(m): 8:53am On May 08, 2015
@ adahgold, you are very correct, it's a scam. This is part of the reason must pple remain poor. A 1k biz is a risk you not willing to take and you want to make money and be wealthy? I wish you all the best in your endeavours.

Moving on:

HOW THE BIZ WORKS:

To join sports wealth, you would need to register with N1,000 and you need to be referred by someone.

When you do this, you would have access to their sporting information platform, forum, competitions as organised by the company e.t.c.

For you to start EARNING, you would need to refer 5 frnds who like sports also or who are just interested in making money ( an average person can easily get 5 frnds to be N1,000 in less than a week latest from my research) .

As your 5 frnds refer their own 5 frnds also, thus just repeating what you have done your income will begin to grow gradually and so will your team grow also.
For some who might be interested in bringing more than 5 frnds to the platform, there is an added benefit for that also, which I would discuss under the BONUS segement of this.

The N1,000 register is valid for 30day,which means you would have to pay N1,000 every month to keep earning on the platform, Fear not because the monthly payment is a GOODNEWS. It means you keep earning anytime a new member joins you team to 7 levels deep and you also earn monthly on the re-subscription of old members in your team.

Let me make a little illustration of what the income looks like:

LEVEL. PPLE. Total pple. Amount. Total
1. 5. 5. 1162. 1162
2. 25. 30. 2813. 3975
3. 125. 155. 7,500. 11,450
4. 625. 780. 37500. 48975
5. 3125. 3905. 117187. 166162
6. 15625. 19530. 585938. 752100
7. 78125. 97655. 1757812. 2509912

Sweet right, the total table is the addition of what you get when new member join your team and old member re-subscribe.
Amount is what you get when new pple join your team.
Total pple is the addition of new pple and old members of your team.

How long do u think it would take an average person in your team to get 5 pple?

A day? If it takes everyone 1 day to get 5 pple each, that means in 7 days you would be @ level 7.

A week? If it takes everyone 1 week to get 5 pple each, mean you would be at level 7 in 7 weeks.( which is most likely)

A month? ( worst worst case scenario) if it takes every a month to get 5 pple, you would be at level 7 in 7 months.

So imagine your life changing for you to start earning those money on the table in 7 days,7 weeeks or even 7 months.

Do you know any other business you can start today with just N1,000 and earning that much within a short period of time.

Does it all makes sense to far?
If it does let me know so I can talk about the extra BONUSES, which is also very interesting.
Re: The Amazing Biz U Can Start Today With Just N1,000 N Be On Your Way To Millions by unclebright: 10:24am On May 08, 2015
Be careful
Re: The Amazing Biz U Can Start Today With Just N1,000 N Be On Your Way To Millions by Nobody: 10:36am On May 08, 2015
[color=#990000][/colorLet's talk business!

Do you value Knowledge over Ignorance?
Do you know someone that want Knowledge?
Have ever you recommended any School to someone in the past?
Do you get paid or have you ever been rewarded for sharing your Knowledge by any School you attended?

All over the world, no traditional school, no matter the name teaches and empower you to be Master of Money-making while Learning.

Only The 1st ONLINE BUSINESS SCHOOL That PAYS does...

Acquire World class, street-smart entrepreneurship, leadership and personal development education in an Unusual way from the comfort of your home, office or place.

No Failing. No Selling. No Carrying products about. No Monthly Fees.

Imagine what you will be earning now in profit if you were part of those that invested or bought into GLO when it first came into existence in Nigeria? DON'T miss this opportunity for ANYTHING.

Online Launched on Independence Day, 1st October, 2014...Ground Breaking Launch Coming soon.

No more excuses. Start Living your Dreams now. Change your story, change your life!

Be part of The Knowledge & Cash Revolution in Nigeria, and the World at large.

One-time Fee of N4000 only.

Join now @ www.kunleris.lifeskillsonlimebiz.com
Call 07062254195 for more info.

Welcome to the Enlightened Millionaires Club.]
Re: The Amazing Biz U Can Start Today With Just N1,000 N Be On Your Way To Millions by Ben1975(m): 12:03pm On May 08, 2015
Hi CoachNehes

Does the company you are promoting have a proven track record?

Is the money making scheme based on gambling, if so there is no true way you can guarantee continuous monthly income even worse people could lose money.

Since it is just launched there is no one to tell you that they have actually made money from this program.

When it comes to on and offline business people seeking easy quick money will be the first to get suckered...sorry.

I wish you all the best in your online financial journeys

Ben

CoachNehes:
How you doing guys?

There is a new biz in town that you all don't want to miss,its a biz platform circles around sports and everyone can be part of it for just N1,000.

If you fall in any of these categories,then this is for you:

- Are you a lover sports,who want to make money from sports and not just be a spectator?

- Are you just looking to have a growing monthly income stream?

- Tired of your job or don't like your pay and need something for extra cash?

- Tired of losing your money to sports betting platform?

- or just some who like making more money?

Well this is totally for you.

This business just launched today and it's gonna be viral soon, needless to say the earlier one gets on board the better, tho late comers are welcome too but the best time to start is now.

Am not asking any1 to pay me any money and I don't need any1 to drop Any email id yet(dont think I would need that)

Just want to share the details of the business here with everyone and anyone who is interested in starting a new business with just N1,000 and a little effort and start make millions in a few months, once I get 20 pple who are interested and show interest, I would start giving more details,lets get started
Re: The Amazing Biz U Can Start Today With Just N1,000 N Be On Your Way To Millions by CoachNehes(m): 12:14pm On May 08, 2015
@ Ben,
You are noted.
If you are a professional at what you do,you would realise no one get up by pulling others down.
2. The SFI(17 year old company) with a track record just woke up one morning and become 17yrs or started out as a new company?

Don't just come out and talking without first thinking about what you about to say.

If there company is new and like you say don't have a track record, well I do have a track record.

Have been in the home based business for years now and have done well for myself and everyone who knows me both from the home business industry and traditional business know anything coming from me is legit.

Anyone who feel N1,000 is too much of a risk, is not even wanted in the business in the first place cos we need only strong willed and serious minded pple on my team.

Thank you for ur opinion, you are NOTED
Re: The Amazing Biz U Can Start Today With Just N1,000 N Be On Your Way To Millions by omotech: 4:59pm On May 08, 2015
Interested
Re: The Amazing Biz U Can Start Today With Just N1,000 N Be On Your Way To Millions by CoachNehes(m): 11:07pm On May 08, 2015
I need 9 more people to signify interest, so I can get into details about the BONUSES, how to get started and giving some training ideas that are working for me.
Re: The Amazing Biz U Can Start Today With Just N1,000 N Be On Your Way To Millions by LONGFELLOW02(m): 7:15am On May 09, 2015

Re: The Amazing Biz U Can Start Today With Just N1,000 N Be On Your Way To Millions by DeoGratias1(m): 7:51am On May 09, 2015
Interested
Re: The Amazing Biz U Can Start Today With Just N1,000 N Be On Your Way To Millions by Mickeyj: 12:58pm On May 09, 2015
Waiting
Re: The Amazing Biz U Can Start Today With Just N1,000 N Be On Your Way To Millions by CoachNehes(m): 10:34pm On May 09, 2015
does it mean no one is interested in knowing more or are you guys scared of risking 1k to make some real money?

1 Share

Re: The Amazing Biz U Can Start Today With Just N1,000 N Be On Your Way To Millions by galadima77(m): 8:39am On May 10, 2015
if it feels like a scam, sounds like a scam and the promoter keeps dribbling like its a scam. don't be fooled its actually a scam,

OP be waiting for your 20 interested people which is equivalent to 20,000 naira.

I don port...

4 Likes

Re: The Amazing Biz U Can Start Today With Just N1,000 N Be On Your Way To Millions by CoachNehes(m): 8:46am On May 10, 2015
@ galadima
It's a scam of, trust me if am a scammer, I won't be here to promote to nairalander and I would definitely not be interested in pulling a 20K scam, what can 20k do in ur life?

Anyways but those who are sincerely interested and don't feel like 1k is too much to find out if this is real or not, check my signature for the website where you can get all the info u need on this
Re: The Amazing Biz U Can Start Today With Just N1,000 N Be On Your Way To Millions by samuel25(m): 10:06pm On May 11, 2015
Coach want to sell car to travel abroad.
www.nairaland.com/2244907/crispy-clean-reg-2002-nissan

Coach need application to use in sending bulk E-mail to people inbox and not spam box
www.nairaland.com/2236405/please-need-sending-bulk-emails

Coach needs 15 energetic young guy that can contribute between $85 - $185 to work on game changer project where the contributor can earn between $2,000 - $10,000 monthly.
www.nairaland.com/2209129/join-game-changer-business-project

If you are ready to contribute $85, Coach will give you training and support to earn $3,750 monthly.
www.nairaland.com/2205024/take-charge-finances-grow-someone
All hail COACH, a good online businessman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amazing Biz U Can Start Today With Just N1,000 N Be On Your Way To Millions by thoyuche: 11:12pm On May 11, 2015
NOW AVAILABLE:
BLCO - TTO
AGO - TTT, TTO, Tank Farm
DPK - Tank Farm
BLCO (Call-Load ) @ 41/4
BLCO (Board-Load) @ 37/4
AGO (Board-Load) @ 76/5
THIS IS ONLY FOR BUYER/MANDATES/AGENTS WHO ARE READY TO FOLLOW PROCEDURES.
08177715356 (whatsapp)
Re: The Amazing Biz U Can Start Today With Just N1,000 N Be On Your Way To Millions by CoachNehes(m): 8:45am On May 13, 2015
The simple truth remains that:

If you think it's a scam,i still get
If you think it's too good to be true,i still get paid
If you join this now, we both get paid
And if you don't, I still get paid.

If I were you,i would choose a choice that favours me.

Wish you all the best

www.sportswealth.com.ng/how-it-works

www.sportswealth.com.ng/added-benefits
Re: The Amazing Biz U Can Start Today With Just N1,000 N Be On Your Way To Millions by williams080: 9:34am On May 13, 2015
im interested ooh
Re: The Amazing Biz U Can Start Today With Just N1,000 N Be On Your Way To Millions by akodon(m): 10:03am On May 13, 2015
Interested shocked
Re: The Amazing Biz U Can Start Today With Just N1,000 N Be On Your Way To Millions by CoachNehes(m): 5:07pm On May 13, 2015
If you have checked the site and sincerely interested in getting started, contact me personally with the details on my signature
Re: The Amazing Biz U Can Start Today With Just N1,000 N Be On Your Way To Millions by bowei(m): 7:02am On Jul 10, 2015
Pyramid it would definitely crash
Re: The Amazing Biz U Can Start Today With Just N1,000 N Be On Your Way To Millions by CoachNehes(m): 8:45am On Jul 10, 2015
bowei:
Pyramid it would definitely crash

Do you even know the meaning of pyramid?
It's a corporate organisational structure that is pyramid in nature.

And if you mean pyramid scheme, that would refer to companies who do not offer a good or service but a get rich quick scheme and this is not one.

Re: The Amazing Biz U Can Start Today With Just N1,000 N Be On Your Way To Millions by akodon(m): 10:49am On Jul 24, 2017
Interested
Re: The Amazing Biz U Can Start Today With Just N1,000 N Be On Your Way To Millions by WealthBuilder01: 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

U Can Make Money From Rice Biz / How To Consistently Make 100K — 250K Monthly As A Freelancer / Abuja Profesional Painting,wall Screeding And P.o.p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.