Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Adobe Photoshop True Ellae Creative Story - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Adobe Photoshop True Ellae Creative Story (3953 Views)

Ellae Creative Graphic Design Challenge Edition 2 / Creative Design Courses At Ellae Creative, Lekki, Lagos! / Start A Graphic Design Graphic Design Courses With Ellae Creative, Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adobe Photoshop True Ellae Creative Story by Jamesleo(m): 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
White Childhood Friend In London
Soonest Nathaniel 1 hour ago 22689

The story of a Nigerian woman who married a white man has gone viral. The man was said to be her childhood friend. The interracial wedding took place in London, the UK, last weekend.
Oliver and Tayo Arkle were childhood friends
In a world where race, tribe and tongue are basis of bias, this wedding seem to cut through every barrier of colour and every prejudice of a nation. The pictures below tell the best what is there to be told of this beautiful union.
READ ALSO: The Truth On African Monarch Testing Topless Girls’ Virginity Publicly (Photos)
Oliver proposed to her on the 19th of January 2014, at the Heathrow Airport
The story cuts across the barriers of colour
A selfie from a happy couple, who have been knowing each other since kids
Oliver and Tayo Arkle in traditional attire
READ ALSO: These Pictures of Whitney Houston and Bobbi Kristina Will Leave You Teary-Eyed
Pre-wedding photo shoot of the bride and the groom
The newly-weds in traditional attires
ZZZZZZZZZZV
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Time flies
The new husband and the wife share a passionate kiss
The couple, Tayo and Oliver Arkle met in high school back in 2003, they were placed in the same reading class because their last names began with Letter ‘A’.
Tayo and Oliver Arkle were put in the same class by an accident
The first time Oliver asked her out, her first response was “no”, which she immediately felt terrible about, so the same night she phoned Oliver to see if he was ok. His mum answered the phone and after handing it to him, they began talking endlessly, initiating a beautiful friendship.

Tayo denied her future husband a date.
From then on, Oliver and Tayo became inseparable lovers. He proposed to her on the 19th of January 2014, at the Heathrow Airport. The couple tied the knot this past weekend.

We wish them a happy married life.

Re: Adobe Photoshop True Ellae Creative Story by Jamesleo(m): 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
Oliseh Reveals Why Mikel Was Dropped From Eagles Squad
Nomso Obiajuru 3 hours ago 13666

Nigeria coach Sunday Oliseh has revealed why Chelsea midfielder John Obi Mikel was dropped out of the squad for next month’s 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against Tanzania in Dar es Salaam.

Speaking with newsmen on Thursday, August 20, Oliseh shockingly said that he was snubbed by Mikel during his recent trip to England which prompted him to drop the Chelsea star from the squad to face Tanzania.

According to Oliseh, attempt to reach out to Mikel before the Community Shield game against Arsenal were declined by the 28-year-old.

READ ALSO: Why Oliseh Omitted Me From Super Eagles List – Victor Moses

John Mikel Obi
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
John Mikel Obi
He said: “I met with the players when I went to England on Thursday, the day Chelsea was coming back from a tour before they played Arsenal in the Community Shield.

“I put a call through to John Obi Mikel. I called him four times, the phone kept ringing. I sent him a text message, I got no response. I called [Victor] Moses, the phone rang three times.

READ ALSO: Akujobi To Be Buried On Saturday

“And I spoke with [Moses], I told him to concentrate on his game and after the game he came to my hotel room we spoke and I made him understand that my priority is building a new team and everybody is starting from zero and I needed to see players playing.

“From there I [made] a trip to Liverpool there is no secret anymore, you all know about it [meeting with Jordan Ibe] everybody knows. I spoke with other players and their parents and I never got a call back from Obi Mikel until I travelled back home. But just yesterday I saw a missed call on my phone so at the moment I don’t know what the situation is now.

“For me everybody is the same and every player we call answers. To us it’s not up to me but I want to clear one thing if anybody wants to play for the Super Eagles we will all be treated the same way.

“I even told the players playing at home that home based player for me doesn’t exist, if you are a better player in Nigeria we will play you. The thing is that I have not spoken to him and I made efforts but no response, so I don’t know what to do. You people should tell me what to do, I don’t know.”

Meanwhile, Charles Boniface Mkwassa, the head coach of Tanzania’s national football team, has fired a stern warning to the Super Eagles and Sunday Oliseh ahead of September 5 AFCON 2017 qualifier.
Re: Adobe Photoshop True Ellae Creative Story by Jamesleo(m): 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
APC To Bode George: Buhari Will Not Probe Fashola, Tinubu
Dokunola 1 minute ago 1

The All Progressives Congress (APC), Lagos chapter has‎ warned Chief Bode George that the president will not probe former governors of the state according to his (George’s) wish.

The People’s Democratic Party (PDP) chieftain in the state had in an earlier report, asked president Muhammadu Buhari to probe the immediate past administration of Babatunde Fashola and that of his predecessor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

In a statement issued by Joe Igbokwe, the APC’s publicity secretary on Thursday, the party blasted Bode George, asking him to steer away from politics after his defeat at the last general election.
Chief Bode George wants the Nigerian president to probe some past governors of Lagos state
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Chief Bode George wants the Nigerian president to probe some past governors of Lagos state
READ ALSO: BudgIT To Fashola: We Can’t Be Intimidated

Premium Times reports further that the party Bode George and the Lagos PDP, stating specifically that they had just woken up from a “chronic hallucination” after their defeat by the APC.

The statement read in part: “Bode George is yet to come to terms that it is all over for PDP in Nigeria and Lagos. He is yet to believe that Lagos APC has forcefully retired him from active politics for ever in Nigeria and Lagos State.

“Why is Bode George finding it difficult to believe that the game is over for him in Nigeria politics talk less of Lagos State?

“Who will tell Bode George that nobody takes him serious again in matters of Nigerian politics? Who will persuade Chief Bode George to quit politics now in his own interest?”

“What is giving Bode George the courage to believe that President Buhari will probe Asiwaju BAT (Bola Ahmed Tinubu) and Fashola, who are the real drivers of change in Nigeria because a Bode George said so?” Mr. Igbokwe asked.

“How can a jail bird who plundered and looted‎ NPA, and who just got pardoned the other day because of 2015 elections forget easily that he is part of the problem of Nigeria and not part of the solution? Did Bode George know that his case at NPA and the fraudulent amnesty granted by the former President may be revisited?

“How can we forget that Chief George imposed Jimi Agbaje on Lagos PDP and caused a big crisis at Oregun Lagos where the party conducted its primaries? How can we forget‎ that Chief Bode George kept the funds meant for his party campaigns in Lagos knowing fully well that there is no road to where he is going?

READ ALSO: Bode George Urges Buhari To Probe Tinubu, Fashola

“How can we forget that it was this same Bode George that initiated the political brigandage and ethnic pol‎itics we saw in Lagos that nearly caused xenophobic attacks?”

The statement revealed further, that the president is not unaware of George’s “dubious activities” during the campaigns prior to the last general elections.

“How can an old man who armed thugs all over Lagos with an instruction to kill if necessary in order to steal Lagos be the one that will tell President Buhari what to do?

“Chief Bode George spoke about the cost of projects in Lagos, but the question is this: what does a hut builder know about Lekki-Ikoyi bridge? What does this carpenter know about gold? What does this failed politician know about good governance and service delivery?” the party queried.

Recall that Nigerians lent their voices to the comment made by the PDP chieftain, and while some argued in his favour, several others did not totally agree with him.

Re: Adobe Photoshop True Ellae Creative Story by Jamesleo(m): 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
How PDP was destroyed, by BoT chair Haliru
Posted By: Gbade Ogunwaleon: August 20, 2015In: Featured, News6 Comments Print Email
Dr. Bello Haliru Mohammed
The Acting Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Board of Trustees (BoT), Dr. Bello Haliru Mohammed, yesterday said the violation of the zoning principle by vested interests destroyed the party.

Mohammed, in a statement by his media aide, Mr. Emeka Nwakpa, attributed the fast declining fortune of the PDP to the abrogation of the zoning principle in 2011.

The party jettisoned zoning to pave the way for the emergence of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan as presidential candidate — a development which Mohammed said severely undermined the principle of equity and justice on which the party was founded.

According to him, the PDP paid dearly for it with the loss of power at the centre in the last general election.

He added that the development created crises of confidence among key stakeholders and eroded sense of belonging among many party faithful.

Mohammed said: “When the founding fathers formed the party in 1998, they established the principle of justice and equity whereby power resided with the people, who could decide who became what at any point in time.

“But over the time, the party swerved away and breached the principle thereby disrupting its internal democracy. When in 2011 the party abandoned its zoning formula, the party dealt on itself a major blow because that action served the first notice that it had disconnected with the masses. So we must go back to the culture of zoning and rotation of offices.

“The PDP remains the only true national party in the country with its flag in all nooks and crannies whose members are assured that they can always aspire to any available position as long as zoning and rotation hold sway as a cardinal policy of the party”.

He stated that it was high time the party addressed the situation where critical decisions were being dictated by the whims of a few moneybags and “higher bidders”, to the exclusion of other members.

“We must run away from a practice that leaves the party at the mercy of moneybags who, more often than not, seek to hijack the processes of the party at the detriment of promoting genuine internal democracy through which only capable, credible and popular candidates can emerge to contest elections with assurance of victory”, he stated.

Harping on the need to respect the supremacy of the party, the BoT chair said elected and appointed office holders should not be allowed to dominate party decisions while party meetings should be restricted to party offices in the states and the national level.

“The policies and manifesto of the party should also guide the activities of public office holders who are either elected or appointed on the platform of the party in line with good governance and best practices”, Mohammed said.

On party funding, he canvassed a system that will allow members make their statutory contributions to the party as prescribed by the party’s constitution, noting that it is a major sustainable means of getting the party to meet its obligations and responsibilities.

He requested that the party give more attention to elders and founding fathers, many of whom he observed, are still in the party but are indifferent to the affairs and fortunes of the party, owing to lack of patronage.

The BoT Chairman said, “In recent years, many of our leaders, elders and founding fathers have been abandoned in spite of their abiding interest in the party.

“Some have left, some chose to remain but are either inactive, unconcerned or indifferent because nobody has bothered to look for them. This is not acceptable. If there is any time we need them for advice and counsel, it is now”.

Incidentally, it was the same Mohammed that moved the motion for the adoption of former President Jonathan as the sole presidential candidate of the party for the 2015 general election.

Moving the motion at a National Executive Committee (NEC) meeting at the party’s national secretariat, Mohammed said: “We have never taken a wrong decision before. We cannot change a winning formula that has been working for us since 1999.

“In PDP, we have a tradition of queuing up behind our leaders. President Jonathan has performed creditably as attested to by all the organs of the party.

“Therefore, for the good of Nigeria and for the good work that the PDP is doing for the country, I move that the NEC endorses the candidacy of President Goodluck Jonathan as the party’s candidate in the 2015 election”.

The motion was seconded by Second Republic governor of the old Anambra state, Senator Jim Nwobodo. It was adopted with a resounding ayes by the gathering of eminent party leaders.

Re: Adobe Photoshop True Ellae Creative Story by Jamesleo(m): 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
Jamesleo:
Posted By: Gbade Ogunwaleon: August 20, 2015In: Featured, News6 Comments Print Email
Dr. Bello Haliru Mohammed
The Acting Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Board of Trustees (BoT), Dr. Bello Haliru Mohammed, yesterday said the violation of the zoning principle by vested interests destroyed the party.

Mohammed, in a statement by his media aide, Mr. Emeka Nwakpa, attributed the fast declining fortune of the PDP to the abrogation of the zoning principle in 2011.

The party jettisoned zoning to pave the way for the emergence of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan as presidential candidate — a development which Mohammed said severely undermined the principle of equity and justice on which the party was founded.

According to him, the PDP paid dearly for it with the loss of power at the centre in the last general election.

He added that the development created crises of confidence among key stakeholders and eroded sense of belonging among many party faithful.

Mohammed said: “When the founding fathers formed the party in 1998, they established the principle of justice and equity whereby power resided with the people, who could decide who became what at any point in time.

“But over the time, the party swerved away and breached the principle thereby disrupting its internal democracy. When in 2011 the party abandoned its zoning formula, the party dealt on itself a major blow because that action served the first notice that it had disconnected with the masses. So we must go back to the culture of zoning and rotation of offices.

“The PDP remains the only true national party in the country with its flag in all nooks and crannies whose members are assured that they can always aspire to any available position as long as zoning and rotation hold sway as a cardinal policy of the party”.

He stated that it was high time the party addressed the situation where critical decisions were being dictated by the whims of a few moneybags and “higher bidders”, to the exclusion of other members.

“We must run away from a practice that leaves the party at the mercy of moneybags who, more often than not, seek to hijack the processes of the party at the detriment of promoting genuine internal democracy through which only capable, credible and popular candidates can emerge to contest elections with assurance of victory”, he stated.

Harping on the need to respect the supremacy of the party, the BoT chair said elected and appointed office holders should not be allowed to dominate party decisions while party meetings should be restricted to party offices in the states and the national level.

“The policies and manifesto of the party should also guide the activities of public office holders who are either elected or appointed on the platform of the party in line with good governance and best practices”, Mohammed said.

On party funding, he canvassed a system that will allow members make their statutory contributions to the party as prescribed by the party’s constitution, noting that it is a major sustainable means of getting the party to meet its obligations and responsibilities.

He requested that the party give more attention to elders and founding fathers, many of whom he observed, are still in the party but are indifferent to the affairs and fortunes of the party, owing to lack of patronage.

The BoT Chairman said, “In recent years, many of our leaders, elders and founding fathers have been abandoned in spite of their abiding interest in the party.

“Some have left, some chose to remain but are either inactive, unconcerned or indifferent because nobody has bothered to look for them. This is not acceptable. If there is any time we need them for advice and counsel, it is now”.

Incidentally, it was the same Mohammed that moved the motion for the adoption of former President Jonathan as the sole presidential candidate of the party for the 2015 general election.

Moving the motion at a National Executive Committee (NEC) meeting at the party’s national secretariat, Mohammed said: “We have never taken a wrong decision before. We cannot change a winning formula that has been working for us since 1999.

“In PDP, we have a tradition of queuing up behind our leaders. President Jonathan has performed creditably as attested to by all the organs of the party.

“Therefore, for the good of Nigeria and for the good work that the PDP is doing for the country, I move that the NEC endorses the candidacy of President Goodluck Jonathan as the party’s candidate in the 2015 election”.

The motion was seconded by Second Republic governor of the old Anambra state, Senator Jim Nwobodo. It was adopted with a resounding ayes by the gathering of eminent party leaders.

Re: Adobe Photoshop True Ellae Creative Story by Jamesleo(m): 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
‘‘WAEC provided data on Chibok girls’
Posted By: Gbenga Omokhunu, Abujaon: August 21, 2015In: News, News UpdateNo Comments Print Email
‘WAEC provided data on Chibok girls’
The Head of the Nigeria National office of the West African Examination Council (WAEC), Mr. Charles Eguridu, on Friday revealed that council gave the Federal Government data of the abducted Chibok schoolgirls.

Over 200 students of Government Secondary School, Chibok, Borno State, were abducted by Boko Haram insurgents on April 14 last year.

Speaking with the Education Correspondent Association of Nigeria (ECAN) in Abuja on recent development in the Council, Eguridu said security agencies and the Ministry of Education could not provide for the government the data on the abducted girls.

He said, “We do not rely on invigilators or security operatives to detect examination malpractice, we have technology to do that.

“You will recall that when the unfortunate incident in Chibok, when those innocent girls were abducted by Boko Haram, security agencies and the Ministry of Education could not provide the data on those abducted by the insurgents.

“It was WAEC that provided government the picture, names and date of birth of each of the abducted girls. It is because our database is secure and credible.”

The WAEC chief said some ministry official, parents and teachers aided examination malpractice.
Re: Adobe Photoshop True Ellae Creative Story by Jamesleo(m): 11:17am On Aug 22, 2015
Jamesleo:
Banjos Digital Studio Concept (BDSC) now offers superb training sessions for beginners and photographers who are seeking for advanced knowledge in the world of photography and cinematography. also offer event coverage such as wedding seminars burials and etc.
Are you a model join this train that lead to success of life.
Senate crisis: Saraki’s loyalists beg Buhari
Posted By: Yusuf Allion: August 22, 2015In: Featured, News5 Comments Print Email
Senate crisis: Saraki’s loyalists beg Buhari
•Ndume, Gaya, Aliero lead emissary

•Dogara’s compliance with party’s directive puts Senate President under pressure

Some loyalists of Senate President Bukola Saraki are beating a retreat in the lingering cold war with the All Progressives Congress (APC) hierarchy over the leadership crisis in the Red Chambers.

They have already reached out to President Muhammadu Buhari for the purpose of reconciling with him and, by extension, the party leadership.

It was learnt that members of the peace team are also likely to meet with a national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

However,the Saraki loyalists were said to have left the first meeting with Buhari “uncomfortable” on account of his body language.

Saraki and his loyalists had defied the party by rejecting its candidates for principal positions in the Senate.

They shunned the June 9 meeting convened by the APC to resolve the matter and teamed up with the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to elect their own candidates including Saraki as Senate President and PDP’s Ike Ekweremadu as his deputy.

It was gathered that House of Representtives Speaker Yakubu Dogara’s compliance with the APC’s directive on the choice of principal officers in the House was largely responsible for the change of heart by Saraki and his supporters having being put under pressure by Dogara’s move.

It was gathered that the Buhari/ Saraki’s loyalists and strategists meeting took place at the Presidential Villa a few days ago.

It was shielded from reporters for what a source described as “avoiding media backlash on the fresh peace process.”

The “peace team” ,according to sources,was led by Senate Leader Ali Ndume.

Among those who accompanied him were Senators Adamu Aliero, Danjuma Goje, Kabiru Gaya and Abdullahi Adamu.

Two of the Senators admitted last night that they were at the meeting.

The others could not be reached.

Investigation revealed that the Senators were disturbed that all is not well between the Senate and the Presidency.

The mild drama at the Abuja Eid ground during the last Eid-el-Fitr festival when the President and Saraki barely exchanged greetings was said to have made the “peace session” inevitable.

Besides, the President is said to have refused to meet and discuss policy issues with Saraki,causing more anxiety for loyalists of the Senate President.

A reliable source: “These Senators, comprising mainly of some former governors came to explore peace between the Presidency and the Senate.

“Obviously, the Senators were subtly running an errand for Saraki. I think their trip was a consequence of the Abdulsalami Peace Committee’s meeting with Saraki.”

One of those at the meeting with Buhari said: “It was actually a family affair thing. When you see a threat looming, you do not need to wait till it becomes a bigger challenge.

“We are doing everything to reconcile the President and the Senate President and other stakeholders in APC to move forward.

“We want to see that everything goes on well. Whatever is the problem, we are going to sort it out.

“There is no point pretending. The President and some APC leaders have been unhappy with the Senate President. We cannot allow the crisis of confidence to fester. This is why we decided to intervene.”

Another source on the trip said: “Yes, the President gave us audience in spite of the fact that he was not too happy with some of us on the roles we played. But I commend his magnanimity.

“We explained the situation of things to him and why he should forgive and forget whatever went wrong. We know what to do in the spirit of reconciliation to accommodate the Ahmed Lawan group.”

Asked about the countenance of the President after the session, the source added: “Uncomfortable but hope is not lost. I won’t tell you what the President said at the meeting.

“I think the President’s grouse was that the party’s directive was ignored despite his appeal that Senators should respect party supremacy. He does not hate Saraki.”

It was gathered last night that some Senators had been approaching a national leader of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu for reconciliation on the Senate crisis.

It was learnt that Senate Leader Ndume is also coordinating the “reach-out- to-all initiative.”

There were strong indications last night that Ndume might have made some shuttles to Lagos to meet with Tinubu and some APC leaders.

The overtures could not be independently confirmed from Ndume as at the time of filing this report.

A respected APC top shot said: “I think it is a jealously guarded script being driven by Ndume.

“The reality is that Dogara’s deference to party’s directive has put pressure on Saraki and the APC caucus in the Senate.

“While Dogara opted to be his own man at the last minute, Saraki’s loyalists stuck to their script which has put the Senate on the edge and created mutual distrust between the President and the Senate President.”

The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, on June 23 letter wrote Saraki on the party’s position on the sharing of principal offices in the Senate.

The letter, referenced APC/NHDQ/NAM/01/015/05, said: “Please find below for your necessary action names of principal officers approved by the party after excessive consultations for the 8th Senate as follows: Sen. Ahmed Lawan (Majority Leader)—North-East; Prof. Sola Adeyeye (Chief Whip)—South-West; Sen. George Akume (Deputy Majority Leader) —North-Central; and Sen. Abu Ibrahim (Deputy Chief Whip) —North-West.”

But Saraki said it was impossible to comply with the directive of the party because the principal officers had already been selected before the letter was received.

A source in Lawan’s camp said: “We were aware of the meeting between the President and the affected Senators. They said they are after peace, but without putting options on the table.”

Saraki himself is confident that the Senate will bounce back after what he calls some distractions.

The Senate President in a tweet yesterday said: “Although the 8th Senate has had some distractions,we have hit the ground running.

“When we return, Nigerians can expect more oversight actions.”

(1) (2) (Reply)

Setting Up A Projector System For An Auditorium / Vector Artworks / 25 Insane Optical Illusions That Will Leave You Dazed And Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.