Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

6 Sets Of People You Can Find In A Banking Hall.. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 6 Sets Of People You Can Find In A Banking Hall.. (582 Views)

16 Years Banking Experience As A Contract Staff (Age Barrier) / 5 Classes Of People To Value / Possible Career Path For A Banking And Finance Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Sets Of People You Can Find In A Banking Hall.. by JimTiger4(m): 6:23pm On May 07, 2015
6 sets of People You Meet in Nigerian Banks

1. The Pen Borrowers: They never have a pen. These people are quick to say, "Please, borrow me your Biro" and once you give them your pen, just forget about it because that's the last of them you'll see, except if you're extremely lucky.

2. The "I dey ur Back" Team: Immediately they enter the bank, even before picking a slip (withdrawal or deposit), they are already asking who the last person on queue is. And before you answer, they'll say "I'm at your back." In most cases, 9 people will tell you, "Bros, I dey ur back." At the end of the day, you end up settling dispute between the person wey dey d back of person wey dey ur back.

3. The No protocol team: This kind of people don't even care who the last person on queue is. "First come first served" don't make any meaning to them. Immediately they come in,they just walk up to the manager, who offers them a seat, and within 5 mins they've completed their transactions while u go still dey dere dey grow grey hair for queue. (Diaris God oooo!)

4. The Bank Door rejectees: These category will always have problem with the bank door. You'll see them removing their belts, car keys, mobile phones etc and yet the machine keeps shouting "Bros , pls go back". Oga, next time come into bank naked! Biko, he go allow u in... LOL!

5. The slip wasters: These kind of people can waste slip 4 Nigeria! To fill the withdrawal slip or deposit slip na JAMB questions? You'll see them cancelling, tearing, squeezing & taking another one. To write common 3,785 Naira in words na gobe. The so called "undergraduates" are the leaders of this group. Na wa o.

6. The Voice of the People: These are the rebel leaders of the banking hall. "The queue is not moving na". "Yes, It's true. These people are just lazy". "I mean, this is arrant nonsense! I've been here for 59 mins 22Secs! This bank is a crap. I will close down my account and find a better bank" Come tomorrow, you go see am again for queue wit big goggle... speaking grammar. Bros, na only you waka come?

Okay, which group do you belong to in these 6? No lie o. Remember, diaris God o!
Re: 6 Sets Of People You Can Find In A Banking Hall.. by importexpert(m): 6:34pm On May 07, 2015
lol, hahhah. this is very true. op which category did you fall in?
Re: 6 Sets Of People You Can Find In A Banking Hall.. by JimTiger4(m): 6:38pm On May 07, 2015
importexpert:
lol, hahhah. this is very true. op which category did you fall in?

Hehehe.... Bros "na I dey ur back team" oo grin
Re: 6 Sets Of People You Can Find In A Banking Hall.. by opeaceo: 6:52pm On May 07, 2015
JimTiger4:

Hehehe.... Bros "na I dey ur back team" oo grin
Yes oooo, "I dey your back" , the queues in some banking hall can make you loose hope and when they start with their grammar "there is no network", I go just tire.
Re: 6 Sets Of People You Can Find In A Banking Hall.. by JimTiger4(m): 9:15pm On May 07, 2015
opeaceo:

Yes oooo, "I dey your back" , the queues in some banking hall can make you loose hope and when they start with their grammar "there is no network", I go just tire.

Lolz.... I so hate that punch-line eeeh
Re: 6 Sets Of People You Can Find In A Banking Hall.. by JimTiger4(m): 8:27am On Jan 07, 2016
lalasticlala .....which one u belong to sef grin

(1) (Reply)

Are You In The Business Of Making, Selling And Delivering Homemade Dishes? / Government Jobs Take Homes / 8 Key Lessons From Linda Ikeji Success Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.