Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Muscovite Mica-solid Mineral - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Muscovite Mica-solid Mineral (1867 Views)

Solid Mineral Investment Opportunity / Solid Mineral Investment, (gold, Lead Ore, Zinc Ore And Rare Earth) / Vermiculite Mineral Suspended Ceilings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muscovite Mica-solid Mineral by baabaa: 6:48pm On May 07, 2015
I will appreciate anyone in the house that can furnish me with information on how and where to get muscovite mica in large quantities for the purpose of exportation.Kindly tell me the states in Nigeria and possible the address of the miners.Thank you for this assistance.
Re: Muscovite Mica-solid Mineral by zebu: 10:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
I am a miner and I ve stock of mica in ogun state, currently have btw 100 and 150 tons available. Contact me on 07034945532

(1) (Reply)

Various Types Of Burglary Proof / ale / BLACK PEPPER Aka Iyere(yoruba) And Uziza Seeds(igbo) NEEDED In Large Quantity...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.