Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Gotv Lures Subcribers With #200 Airtime - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gotv Lures Subcribers With #200 Airtime (684 Views)

Business To Start With 200 Thousand Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gotv Lures Subcribers With #200 Airtime by wealthinfos(m): 7:05pm On May 07, 2015
They keep bomberding me with the sms below

'Dear Customer, get N200 free GSM credit when you renew on GOtv/GOtv plus bouquet before Sunday 10th May. Pay via quickteller.com, mypaga.com or Dealer offices'

Unfortunately the subsrciption cost has been increased from #1,500 to #1,800 per month. Whats your take on this?
Re: Gotv Lures Subcribers With #200 Airtime by Henrypraise41(m): 7:13pm On May 07, 2015
I thought the multi choice is still having issues with government in court, and they have got to increase their subscription or could it be that the Authorities has taking bribe.
Re: Gotv Lures Subcribers With #200 Airtime by wealthinfos(m): 7:47pm On May 07, 2015
Henrypraise41:
I thought the multi choice is still having issues with government in court, and they have got to increase their subscription or could it be that the Authorities has taking bribe.

bros they claimed FG does not have powers to regulate thier price oh. This wan na serious matter o, lol
Re: Gotv Lures Subcribers With #200 Airtime by wealthinfos(m): 12:22pm On May 08, 2015
so funy..

(1) (Reply)

Konga In Trouble As Vconnect Could Be Nigeria’s Largest / 11yrs Expired Products. SHOCKING Tale Of Chocolat Royal Shut Down By NAFDAC / How I Gradually Changed From A Spend Thrift To A Cash Savvy Spender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.