Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Make Your Iphone Friends Jealous Of Your Android - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Make Your Iphone Friends Jealous Of Your Android (23297 Views)

Say A Word Of Prayer For Your Iphone: This Could Be The End! / @ / Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Your Iphone Friends Jealous Of Your Android by alviniconis(m): 11:23am On May 09, 2015
eliment:
what can an iPhone 6 do that my Android can't
No go there!!!!!
Re: Make Your Iphone Friends Jealous Of Your Android by alviniconis(m): 11:25am On May 09, 2015
i love iPhone and android phones. But there r some things that android phone dose that iPhone can't do.
Androids are easily tweak into what you want.
but i still love my ipod touch more, its beauty is beyond compered.
Re: Make Your Iphone Friends Jealous Of Your Android by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 09, 2015
alviniconis:
No go there!!!!!
list those things na
Re: Make Your Iphone Friends Jealous Of Your Android by phabuloz(m): 7:21pm On May 09, 2015
flawless911:
With this your Arrogantly Myopic way of Reasoning, no wonder u are using such a Outdated Piece of Hardware for Out-of-touch Creatures such as yourself.. Maybe Techno is the only Android phone in the Jungle where u happen to live in.. Unexposed Bigot undecided
hey man I'm talking about BB Q10 here you dig? By the way which of your so-called techno is worth have of the price?
Re: Make Your Iphone Friends Jealous Of Your Android by RapLawd(m): 11:09pm On May 10, 2015
umarc19:

Do u know aviate?

by yahoo

Yes!!! I know Aviate launcher but ain't as good as next...

all the features that makes it look unique can be added to next launcher through settings and ad-ons...

Next is Number one in the whole market not just by name but by standards, anyone who has both will tell you same thing!!!

#TeamNext3DShell

1 Like

Re: Make Your Iphone Friends Jealous Of Your Android by RapLawd(m): 11:34pm On May 10, 2015
All this IOS users...it's not all about money...it's about choice and why, presently my two android phone worths more than the most expensive iPhone... but I still choose to remain with an open source Os where I can do whatever I wish...iPhone na toy phone...if na lie...oya make we begin the compares worth screen shots starting from the home screen customization...
Re: Make Your Iphone Friends Jealous Of Your Android by umarc19: 3:04pm On May 11, 2015
RapLawd:

by yahoo

Yes!!! I know Aviate launcher but ain't as good as next...

all the features that makes it look unique can be added to next launcher through settings and ad-ons...

Next is Number one in the whole market not just by name but by standards, anyone who has both will tell you same thing!!!

#TeamNext3DShell

Ok thanks. I'll try the 'Next' and see for myself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Microsoft To Dump Nokia And Windows Phone Brands / Can't Send Sms With My Sim / Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.