Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners (31906 Views)

Mercy Aigbe & Lanre Gentry In War Of Words As Divorce Gets Messier / Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum / Fashanu's Ex-wife Abigail Igwe Plots Another Desperate Trick To Arrest Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners by chibecanglobal(m): 9:25pm On May 07, 2015
Story by Maryjane Ezeh/Nigeriafilms.com
news
After trading few words with her estranged husband, Adaeze Yobo's mum, Abigail Igwe has fully responded to the allegations of her ex-John Fashanu.

Recall that he initially accused her of being a lesbian, a greedy wife and being violent. she has again cleared the air on allegations in a recent chat with Encomium magazine.

“All the things he told you are lies. No media house that wants to survive should listen to John Fashanu.He’s a chronic liar. He’s a drowning man who is looking for another person to drown with. Is it a man that should be ranting or a woman? He’s the one that is hurt that I kicked him out. Who does not know him?

I was ashamed that I lived with such a man. I didn’t know what to say. People will say were you not told? Is it a secret that he’s like that? I’m not such a loud person. That’s why I quietly closed the chapter.", she said.

Slamming the ex-footballer more, the embittered woman continued, “I’ve kicked him out so many times. He kept doing a lot of things. It was about fraud initially. He was continually defrauding people. That he had a wife that is a lawyer.

He defrauded many footballers, we saw him on TV. N2 million from them, from poor families.He threatened them with guns. And they’d be crying.I kept kicking him out of my house. It was few months after, about a year. That I first kicked him out.”

The pretty divorcee who is spotted recently with her daughter and Grandson, narrated how she caught her ex-husband with her maid in bed.

“The first one was in my house red-handed. I was travelling, and he said he wanted to live in my house. That he would miss me.

I came back, accompanied by my friend. She was driving. I was looking for evidence. I told her that I was getting ready for divorce. When we came in and opened the door, I caught them naked.

The house girl is Igbo, and she ran. I called her came back. I spoke in Igbo. I told her that this man is shit. I cannot go back to him, that she should not worry. When the girl asked if I had forgiven her, I said yes. I said she should go back.
She said the cook had warned her to stop sleeping with John.

How can a man say his wife stole N1 million? He should be ashamed. He used to steal my money. I never asked him.
I told my friend to pick the maid’s trousers and slippers…

They were all ashamed. My friend picked the items and ran.
John chased my friend and in the process, bashed my car. My friend kept running. I needed the evidence to go to court.

He later called my pastor. That he should calm me down.

My pastor said I should forget about him. That I should leave him. That the trouble was too much.

He told my pastor that I should not go to court now. That I should allow the separation first. He went to pastor to ask him to beg that I should come back. My pastor can testify.”

www.nigeriafilms.com/news/33103/28/divorce-saga-gets-messier-as-abigail-igwe-takes-jo.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners by weyreypey: 9:33pm On May 07, 2015
Lies

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners by IamOdin: 9:34pm On May 07, 2015
Story of their life.

13 Likes

Re: Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners by chibecanglobal(m): 9:34pm On May 07, 2015
weyreypey:
Lies
The woman dey lie abi?

12 Likes

Re: Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners by jascon1(m): 9:39pm On May 07, 2015
abeg make una carry una yeye case go the other street. na one million naira we won come judge for here? abeg who get lighter here?

65 Likes

Re: Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners by Nobody: 2:55am On May 08, 2015
Wetin be my own

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners by Ilekeh(f): 2:56am On May 08, 2015
Nigerian mariages. Another failed intertribal marriage lipsrsealed

Don't know who both of them are trying to impress with press statements. No be me get unhappy marriage and divorce on my resumé.

4 Likes

Re: Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners by stephenqueen: 2:57am On May 08, 2015
GMB MY HERO, FASHOLA MY ROLE MODEL Keep calm and vote www.nairaland.com/twaci as Miss NL

Team TWACI all the way God bless you all

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners by Nobody: 2:58am On May 08, 2015
This is the story of Miss Nairaland

June 2012 ***** Ogugua

December 2012 ***** Achwukunet

June 2013 ***** Lupey

December 2013 ***** Miracy

November 2014 ***** Jemina

[size=15pt]May 2015 ****** who the crown fit?[/size]

[size=20pt]Tohpahz....
NANI YA TOHPAHZ[/size]

www.nairaland.com/Tohpahz

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners by snowdrops(m): 3:03am On May 08, 2015
Washing your dirty linen in public.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners by drnairalov: 3:05am On May 08, 2015
SMH this writeup is a disgrace to we lawyers. It lacks a structured background, seems to me hurt teen just knowing about love wrote this.

are u sure this writeup is from her? I so much doubt it sad

anyways each man to his cross, sort ur marital issues multiple divorcee, dem just dey change lovers like underwear

*catwalksout

12 Likes

Re: Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners by zeelo2014: 3:07am On May 08, 2015
Advice to Joseph Yobo: The apple does not fall far from the tree. Watch your back, cos one day ur footballing career will be over and the money won't rain as much as it used to.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners by chigoizie7(m): 3:08am On May 08, 2015
I get lighter bros, but na S.k I want.

Meanwhile, two shameless imbeciles ranting like kids.

3 Likes

Re: Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners by onila(f): 3:08am On May 08, 2015
d
Re: Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners by seedorfg(m): 3:09am On May 08, 2015
i blame ehm ehm ehm ehm ehm ehm..............
Re: Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners by drnairalov: 3:11am On May 08, 2015
onila:
d

madame stop keeping space...Jesus didn't die for this undecided undecided
Re: Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners by seedorfg(m): 3:15am On May 08, 2015
i wept for this woman gbagaun embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners by Chigold101(m): 3:16am On May 08, 2015
chibecanglobal:
Story by Maryjane Ezeh/Nigeriafilms.com
news
After trading few words with her estranged husband, Adaeze Yobo's mum, Abigail Igwe has fully responded to the allegations of her ex-John Fashanu.

Recall that he initially accused her of being a lesbian, a greedy wife and being violent. she has again cleared the air on allegations in a recent chat with Encomium magazine.

“All the things he told you are lies. No media house that wants to survive should listen to John Fashanu.He’s a chronic liar. He’s a drowning man who is looking for another person to drown with. Is it a man that should be ranting or a woman? He’s the one that is hurt that I kicked him out. Who does not know him?

I was ashamed that I lived with such a man. I didn’t know what to say. People will say were you not told? Is it a secret that he’s like that? I’m not such a loud person. That’s why I quietly closed the chapter.", she said.

Slamming the ex-footballer more, the embittered woman continued, “I’ve kicked him out so many times. He kept doing a lot of things. It was about fraud initially. He was continually defrauding people. That he had a wife that is a lawyer.

He defrauded many footballers, we saw him on TV. N2 million from them, from poor families.He threatened them with guns. And they’d be crying.I kept kicking him out of my house. It was few months after, about a year. That I first kicked him out.”

The pretty divorcee who is spotted recently with her daughter and Grandson, narrated how she caught her ex-husband with her maid in bed.

“The first one was in my house red-handed. I was travelling, and he said he wanted to live in my house. That he would miss me.

I came back, accompanied by my friend. She was driving. I was looking for evidence. I told her that I was getting ready for divorce. When we came in and opened the door, I caught them naked.

The house girl is Igbo, and she ran. I called her came back. I spoke in Igbo. I told her that this man is shit. I cannot go back to him, that she should not worry. When the girl asked if I had forgiven her, I said yes. I said she should go back.
She said the cook had warned her to stop sleeping with John.

How can a man say his wife stole N1 million? He should be ashamed. He used to steal my money. I never asked him.
I told my friend to pick the maid’s trousers and slippers…

They were all ashamed. My friend picked the items and ran.
John chased my friend and in the process, bashed my car. My friend kept running. I needed the evidence to go to court.

He later called my pastor. That he should calm me down.

My pastor said I should forget about him. That I should leave him. That the trouble was too much.

He told my pastor that I should not go to court now. That I should allow the separation first. He went to pastor to ask him to beg that I should come back. My pastor can testify.”

www.nigeriafilms.com/news/33103/28/divorce-saga-gets-messier-as-abigail-igwe-takes-jo.html
when love goes sore... all kinds of poo pour out from shit hole...

5 Likes

Re: Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners by NifemiOlu(m): 3:17am On May 08, 2015
House maid of life

Viewing this topic at 3:19am alongside 57 strangers. It's an honour.

4 Likes

Re: Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners by deebrain(m): 3:18am On May 08, 2015
Madam, pls.....

The one of the football fraud thing you said has messed you up.

Even Satan has known you as a liar!

You messed up your marriage and rather than repent and change, you switch to the (typical unfortunate women) victims mentality.

Hope your daughter won't follow your footsteps-it might be worse for her!

Correctly, you admit its the "woman" that should do the ranting-like you are already doing.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners by deebrain(m): 3:20am On May 08, 2015
drnairalov:

amen.

2 Likes

Re: Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners by deebrain(m): 3:20am On May 08, 2015
drnairalov:

amen.
Re: Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners by Misogynist2014(m): 3:23am On May 08, 2015
That's your cup of tea.

1 Like

Re: Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners by Nobody: 3:24am On May 08, 2015
If not to fulfil God's charge to multiply and occupy the earth, marriage is just a waste of time.

Just imagine those two f00LS telling the world about their private lives. Smh undecided
Re: Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners by REMMEI(m): 3:24am On May 08, 2015
Ifa o de wa sanu john..
Gba kuro lowo obirin odale obirin eke..
So,igbeyawo alarinrin ojosi, ti wa di yanponyanrin bayi
. cry

6 Likes

Re: Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners by Nobody: 3:25am On May 08, 2015
a
Re: Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners by Rotimi47: 3:27am On May 08, 2015
The woman is all after his money but divorce is never a good option after marriage; all they have to do is try to (work on )manage their marriage

1 Like

Re: Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners by Rotimi47: 3:28am On May 08, 2015
The woman is all after his moniii but divorce is never a good option after marriage; all they have to do is try to (work on )manage their marriage

1 Like

Re: Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners by valmunich(m): 3:29am On May 08, 2015
Shey una no dey sleep ni? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sola Sobowale With Banky W & Adesua Etomi At Their Traditional Wedding / Mercy Aigbe Vs Dayo Amusa: Who Rocked The Cold Shoulder Gown Better? / Osita Iheme And Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Meet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.