Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,166 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Internet Pays Me More Than Media - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Internet Pays Me More Than Media (383 Views)

I Am 22 Years Old And Facebook Pays Me Salary Daily. See How! / What Bank Pays The Best Interest Rate For Savings Account In Nigeria? / MMM Pays Me Again...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Internet Pays Me More Than Media by adeboriaji(m): 9:37pm On May 07, 2015
If you are lazy. Pls don't attempt. If you don't have faith and confidence, pls ignore but if you think you will attempt and make it, you can try it. It all started with doubt and courage for me then. I only spend little out of my time, and I make a lot of money merely everyday. There are lots of things to do with no capital, but I'll share few for now. Note ; If you have the skill and follow instructions, you'll definately make it. You can check www.netbiznaija.com/adepoju. Best of luck.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria, Indonesia, Mexico To Displace UK, France Out Of Top 10largest Economies / Economy Threatened As Fuel Crisis Worsens / Laughing At Our Business Challenges In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.