Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,377 members, 7,954,529 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

Chris Brown Comes Home To Find A Naked Stalker In His Home [+photo] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Comes Home To Find A Naked Stalker In His Home [+photo] (5976 Views)

Chike Bryan Nnamani Dies After Receiving Phone Call From Home (Photo) / Curvy Actress Cossy Ojiakor Shares The Most Cherished Item In Her Home - Photo / I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown Comes Home To Find A Naked Stalker In His Home [+photo] by Codyt(m): 9:47pm On May 07, 2015
Chris Brown Who has been in Las Vegas for some days reportedly comes own to find a na ked female stalker on his bed. She was said to have vandalised his cars and sprayed "I love You" all over the house.

Chiris brown posted her Pix on instagram and wrote;

I get home and find this crazy individual in my house. She had broken the hinges off the doors. She Found time to cook her several meals. She Wrote “I love you” on the walls. She threw out my daughters clothing as well as my dogs stuff. Then had all these crazy voodoo things around my crib. goes to show you how crazy people are crazy! And she painted her name on my cars!!!! I love my fans but this is some is on some real real crazy sh**

See the picture of the stalker after the cut.

Re: Chris Brown Comes Home To Find A Naked Stalker In His Home [+photo] by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 9:51pm On May 07, 2015
Looks like a popular Nairalander ......................... i..lake tongue

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Comes Home To Find A Naked Stalker In His Home [+photo] by Codyt(m): 9:59pm On May 07, 2015
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
Looks like a popular Nairalander ......................... i..lake tongue
Lmao! !
Re: Chris Brown Comes Home To Find A Naked Stalker In His Home [+photo] by adorablepepple(f): 10:13pm On May 07, 2015
Hehe, if it were naija guys now they will first bleep the babe, Awon oloko dogi dogi

4 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Comes Home To Find A Naked Stalker In His Home [+photo] by Codyt(m): 11:39pm On May 07, 2015
adorablepepple:
Hehe, if it were naija guys now they will first bleep the babe, Awon oloko dogi dogi
Hmmmm. awof pussy no dey go untouched my sister cheesy grin grin
Re: Chris Brown Comes Home To Find A Naked Stalker In His Home [+photo] by Hotstew(m): 11:42pm On May 07, 2015
adorablepepple:

If it was you I caught in my house, I swear, ur sexual life will never remain the same again. Maa fe do e pa.
Re: Chris Brown Comes Home To Find A Naked Stalker In His Home [+photo] by lovely17(m): 12:38am On May 08, 2015
Nigerian witches are at it again
Re: Chris Brown Comes Home To Find A Naked Stalker In His Home [+photo] by REMMEI(m): 12:42am On May 08, 2015
adorablepepple:

angry shey your obo na igi ni?..
Re: Chris Brown Comes Home To Find A Naked Stalker In His Home [+photo] by REMMEI(m): 12:44am On May 08, 2015
This shitty individual is more or less a psychotic..
Re: Chris Brown Comes Home To Find A Naked Stalker In His Home [+photo] by adorablepepple(f): 2:53am On May 08, 2015
REMMEI:

angry shey your obo na igi ni?..
Ask me again undecided oloko dogi dogi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Comes Home To Find A Naked Stalker In His Home [+photo] by REMMEI(m): 2:57am On May 08, 2015
adorablepepple:

Ask me again undecided oloko dogi dogi cheesy

grin. This gal go gbadun oko walahi.. seriously, I will be lenient with you.. when last did you squirt?
Re: Chris Brown Comes Home To Find A Naked Stalker In His Home [+photo] by REMMEI(m): 3:09am On May 08, 2015
adorablepepple:

Really U crazy or something

grin e wa ki lagbe, ki le ju.. itumo gbogbo yen n sin,oya mabinu kai you can vex o.. so how far?.. why you never sleep naw?
Re: Chris Brown Comes Home To Find A Naked Stalker In His Home [+photo] by Nobody: 3:30am On May 08, 2015
bobo
Re: Chris Brown Comes Home To Find A Naked Stalker In His Home [+photo] by REMMEI(m): 3:37am On May 08, 2015
adorablepepple:

cheesy I slept in the evening and woke up around 10pm,so my eyes are open like ice fish

ope ooooo!!! grin

She don calm,mabinu ekan sogbo, wink ni tooto mo crazy sha cheesy
Re: Chris Brown Comes Home To Find A Naked Stalker In His Home [+photo] by REMMEI(m): 3:45am On May 08, 2015
adorablepepple:

Lol,Moti ri be. E ku crazy ooo lol

awa niyen jare, na craze world we dey.. ko s'aye fun normality
Re: Chris Brown Comes Home To Find A Naked Stalker In His Home [+photo] by 3ace(m): 3:48am On May 08, 2015
She's not even ashamed to pose in front of a camera. She really needs help indeed. But how did she get in in the first place? I expected his house to be heavily secured because of his status.
Re: Chris Brown Comes Home To Find A Naked Stalker In His Home [+photo] by falcon01: 6:58am On May 08, 2015
moti gba gbs gbim mulog n

haba make una talk with english na wether me sef go fit smile
Re: Chris Brown Comes Home To Find A Naked Stalker In His Home [+photo] by ChrisCharming(m): 8:04am On May 08, 2015
undecidedLol wt a lyf
Re: Chris Brown Comes Home To Find A Naked Stalker In His Home [+photo] by ellahzy(f): 8:27am On May 08, 2015
Many are mad but most of them are now in the roaming business. grin
Re: Chris Brown Comes Home To Find A Naked Stalker In His Home [+photo] by ifyndy(f): 8:31am On May 08, 2015
She suceeded to b relevant on air
Re: Chris Brown Comes Home To Find A Naked Stalker In His Home [+photo] by emmyw(m): 9:13am On May 08, 2015
Sokoto State University Receives 5 New
Buses From The State Governor – See
Photos

http://www.ngschoolz.com/sokoto-state-university-receives-5-new-buses-from-the-state-governor-see-photos/
Re: Chris Brown Comes Home To Find A Naked Stalker In His Home [+photo] by Nobody: 9:16am On May 08, 2015
Lmao........in my mind.
Re: Chris Brown Comes Home To Find A Naked Stalker In His Home [+photo] by Nobody: 9:26am On May 08, 2015
Lmao........in my mind. Isn't she pretty though........well, stalking is really going to make him hate u more cheesy
Re: Chris Brown Comes Home To Find A Naked Stalker In His Home [+photo] by generalissimo(m): 9:29am On May 08, 2015
falcon01:
moti gba gbs gbim mulog n
haba make una talk with english na wether me sef go fit smile
cheesy Ingrish too hard naa grin make man pikin spoketh in grandma tongue small cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Comes Home To Find A Naked Stalker In His Home [+photo] by generalissimo(m): 9:33am On May 08, 2015
Krystalxxx:
Lmao........in my mind. Isn't she pretty though........well, stalking is really going to make him hate u more cheesy
Crystal clear grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Ankara & English Styles: Rate Her Dress Sense: 1-5 / See The 8 Photos That Proves Makeup Is Witchcraft (GUYS BEWARE) / Mary Timms, Face Of NGEA Visits Orphanage, Donates For The Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.