Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

P O S. Error Processing Payments, But Money No Longer In Acc. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / P O S. Error Processing Payments, But Money No Longer In Acc. (1407 Views)

*** PAYPAL FUNDING, FACEBOOK ADS & ONLINE PAYMENTS/RECEIVE Etc; Come In.** / Can I Receive Paypal Payments In Nigeria / I Need A Website But Money To Buy One... Help Pls.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P O S. Error Processing Payments, But Money No Longer In Acc. by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 07, 2015
Wanted to pay for a blackberry Q5! Sold for 35,500 @ slot in aba using the P O S means of payments.

But it ended up to be a failure. Saying error receiving payments. We did it for like 3 to 5 times.

So I decide to go and make cash withdrawals so I will make the payment in cash.

When I got there. The same amount N35,500 is no more in my acc.

I went back to slot. They said it will reverse. I was so stressed that I even raised an alarm blaming them, that they should have allowed me to withdraw money and make the payment in cash. As I plan to earlier but the insist and suggest I should make use of the P O S. (Even advising me that I should try and be use to modern facility ). I was so sad!! a staff suggested I should go and report to my bank @ gtbank.

I went there they said the money has been blocked.

My question is. Has anyone of you experienced such? And how long will it take to reverse? I wanted to present this phone as a gift to a lovely friend.
Re: P O S. Error Processing Payments, But Money No Longer In Acc. by ijobaooorun(m): 11:09pm On May 07, 2015
Just 4 working days..

Shikenna
Re: P O S. Error Processing Payments, But Money No Longer In Acc. by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 07, 2015
ijobaooorun:
Just 4 working days..

Shikenna

Woows. Thanks a lot brother!! I taught maybe the P O S has taken my money to exile. But have you been a victim of such?
Re: P O S. Error Processing Payments, But Money No Longer In Acc. by ijobaooorun(m): 11:15pm On May 07, 2015
mikketech:

Woows. Thanks a lot brother!! I taught maybe the P O S has taken my money to exile. But have you been a victim of such?
Sure.. ♍Ɣ grl had same issue som weeks ago
Ave had the same issue too lyk twice
Re: P O S. Error Processing Payments, But Money No Longer In Acc. by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 07, 2015
ijobaooorun:

Sure.. ♍Ɣ grl had same issue som weeks ago
Ave had the same issue too lyk twice

I will just go and get another phone for the person. Then wait for it to reverse. Thanks
Re: P O S. Error Processing Payments, But Money No Longer In Acc. by olicgad: 4:39pm On May 08, 2015
do you mean the slot beside keystone bank at abia poly second gate
Re: P O S. Error Processing Payments, But Money No Longer In Acc. by Nobody: 1:42am On May 09, 2015
The payment has been blocked. It won't be reversed. It must have been blocked by the Card Provider (Mastercard or Visa) you need to wait for like 60 days for the Merchant's bank to reject the payment or leave it In 100% reserve (where it is now) before your bank MIGHT make it available.

Do not sit and wait for any Reversal
Re: P O S. Error Processing Payments, But Money No Longer In Acc. by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 09, 2015
[quote author=olicgad post=33544432]do you mean the slot beside keystone bank at abia poly second gate[/quote
]
yes bro!
Re: P O S. Error Processing Payments, But Money No Longer In Acc. by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 09, 2015
coolsix:
The payment has been blocked. It won't be reversed. It must have been blocked by the Card Provider (Mastercard or Visa) you need to wait for like 60 days for the Merchant's bank to reject the payment or leave it In 100% reserve (where it is now) before your bank MIGHT make it available.

Do not sit and wait for any Reversal
lols. Funny hope you know what 60days is? 2months? I don't think you know what you are saying. I have already contacted Gtbank and they said 5 to 8 working days. And in the email I also sent to them they said they will get back to me within 48hours. Wonder were u get ur own story. Anyways thanks
Re: P O S. Error Processing Payments, But Money No Longer In Acc. by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 09, 2015
olicgad:
do you mean the slot beside keystone bank at abia poly second gate
yes
Re: P O S. Error Processing Payments, But Money No Longer In Acc. by rflexii(m): 12:57pm On May 10, 2015
Lol, really funny comments here, what you experienced is a chargeback, all you need to do is contact the bank that issued your card and they will give you a chargeback form which will contain information about the transaction i.e amount and your account details. This information will be processed by your bank to CBN and who will then reverse your money back between 5 -7 working days. Normally you're eligible to fill the chargeback form after 24 hours of transaction but your transaction is more than that so you can go ahead and get your money reversed.

Also note, GTB is not supposed to tell you your money is blocked, am sure the person you met there must be inexperience to make such comment.
Re: P O S. Error Processing Payments, But Money No Longer In Acc. by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 10, 2015
rflexii:
Lol, really funny comments here, what you experienced is a chargeback, all you need to do is contact the bank that issued your card and they will give you a chargeback form which will contain information about the transaction i.e amount and your account details. This information will be processed by your bank to CBN and who will then reverse your money back between 5 -7 working days. Normally you're eligible to fill the chargeback form after 24 hours of transaction but your transaction is more than that so you can go ahead and get your money reversed.

Also note, GTB is not supposed to tell you your money is blocked, am sure the person you met there must be inexperience to make such comment.

Thanks for your comment. Well when I contacted the bank. The told me to call the customer line inside the bank using the customers land line. When I did the person I spoke with told me that it will be unblock within 5 to 8 working days. Which is similar to what you just said. And the guy also said if I can't wait before then. That I should contact gtbank cardservices. Which I did and they promised to investigate and get back to me within 24hours.

If by the end of monday I don't see anything. I will goto gtbank on tuesday.

(1) (Reply)

Finally Adsense Said Yes To Me / What Is The Best Free Theme You Would Recommend For Wordpress? / Newly Approved Adsense Account For Sale At 10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.