Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,511 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

PHOTOS: I Bleach Because 80% Of Nigerian Men Prefer Fair Woman - Nollywood Actre - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: I Bleach Because 80% Of Nigerian Men Prefer Fair Woman - Nollywood Actre (841 Views)

Diezani Alison-madueke Is A Strong, Bold Woman- Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyn / I Don’t Have A Man But I Always Arrange For S*x When I Want It – Nollywood Actre / Nigerian Men Prefer Fair Women - Actress Susan Maxwell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: I Bleach Because 80% Of Nigerian Men Prefer Fair Woman - Nollywood Actre by koolcrib: 11:56pm On May 07, 2015
Nollywood star, Susan Maxwell has said some things that might interest you. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
[img]http://2.bp..com/-IvsKQ7pSIFs/VUvgM0Di_hI/AAAAAAAAAmk/LGr2S0OBodQ/s1600/bleach.png[/img]
The Abia state born actress who is a niece to Nollywood veteran actor, Ashley Nwosu made her first debut with Isawuru and she has been unstoppable since then.The actress who is also into skincare, in a new interview with PlaygroundTV, addressed some issues about piracy in Nollywood, why she bleached, why Nigerian men prefer light-skinned women and why acting is her passion, but skin care is her life. Read excerpts below:

Describe your journey into the movie industry. undecided

Movie making has been a part of me since childhood. I started from my church drama group. When I felt it was time to bring out what I had to people who know more than I do in the field, I joined a group in my area at Ipaja. A year later, I shot my first movie, Isawuru, in 2007, directed by Murphy Afolabi, and that was the movie that brought me to the limelight.

The marketer approached me to do another movie and the same year we shot another movie called Nkan to ba gba, directed by Odunlabi Adekola. Later on, I got another vision for my skin care business which I started officially in 2010, but started in my house in 2009, and that pulled me out of the industry. Now this business pays me more than acting.

Source :- http://www.koolcrib.com/2015/05/photos-i-bleach-because-80-of-nigerian.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata (see Photo) / OMG!!! BBA Huddah Monre Is A Big Lair, Faked Dollar Rain Party In Banana Island / (photos) K-peace Emerges Winner Of The Etisalat Nigerian Idol Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.