Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

Link Up To Land Owner (omo Onile) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Link Up To Land Owner (omo Onile) (730 Views)

Properties For Sale In Festac Town, Lagos Under N10m...no Omo Onile Wahala / Omo-Onile Syndrome: Cancer Ravaging South-West Nigeria / Real Estate: The Problem Of 'Omo Onile' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Link Up To Land Owner (omo Onile) by sigo10: 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2009
are you an hotelians,investors,land agents,home owners,that looking for a partnership in

ikorodu to move them round to the various land location in ikorodu,and to link you up direct

to the land owner called(omo onile)contact me,i will render the services for you and

enligth you on how to verify your land before you make a payment ,dont be victim,beware

to your knowledge ,there is a new era ferry transport construction going on in ikorodu

like BRT TRANSPORT ,that will link from ikorodu to lagbasa ajah,and to victoria island to

less the traffick jam on third mailand bridge ,which will develop and make ikorodu a glamour

largest city in lagos state in the next two year .

dont be left out

Thanks
adu olusegun john
email----- adujohn100@yahoo.com
contact phones--- 07032876657

(1) (Reply)

Location Of Chiness Village Lagos / Office spaces available in V.I / Ngozi Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.