Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

Must See: How True Is This? (photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Must See: How True Is This? (photo) (1194 Views)

How True Is This?(photo) / Photo: How True Is This? / How True Is This Picture From Your Own Side.................... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must See: How True Is This? (photo) by lolaxavier(m): 10:34am On May 08, 2015
Nowadays, it is so true that this situation plays out but to what extent do you agree with this? Do you think ladies DELIBERATELY forfeit careers by choice or by circumstance? Have your say...

Re: Must See: How True Is This? (photo) by Shortyy(f): 10:38am On May 08, 2015
why would i deliberately forfeit my career? even by circumstance, i wouldn't dare. i'll achieve my goals no matter what..
Re: Must See: How True Is This? (photo) by Harmvirus(f): 10:43am On May 08, 2015
Not that true. Most ladies nowadays are career driven.
Re: Must See: How True Is This? (photo) by lolaxavier(m): 10:47am On May 08, 2015
Shortyy:
why would i deliberately forfeit my career? even by circumstance, i wouldn't dare. i'll achieve my goals no matter what..

Well, there are ladies out there are just looking for a guy to depend on for daily upkeep...shoes, bags, monthly allowance just as we saw in a post here on nairaland yesterday...
Re: Must See: How True Is This? (photo) by Shortyy(f): 11:16am On May 08, 2015
lolaxavier:

Well, there are ladies out there are just looking for a guy to depend on for daily upkeep...shoes, bags, monthly allowance just as we saw in a post here on nairaland yesterday...
depending on a man isn't bad. even men love to be depended on (esp those that have the money) that they are spending on someone. but this shouldn't make the ladies weak and lazy. we all have dreams and goals and aims we want to achieve.. even if not for the profit you'll make but for the fact that you achieved your goals. nothing like sitting in that office and being proud of yourself and what you are today.
Re: Must See: How True Is This? (photo) by Eggcelent(m): 11:18am On May 08, 2015
Lack of foresight & appropriate mentors are contributory factors. I've seen many girls who had dreams of great professional accomplishments but got sidetracked cos there was no one to keep them on track
Re: Must See: How True Is This? (photo) by lolaxavier(m): 3:36pm On May 08, 2015
Eggcelent:
Lack of foresight & appropriate mentors are contributory factors. I've seen many girls who had dreams of great professional accomplishments but got sidetracked cos there was no one to keep them on track

I'm not sure if they truly need to be kept in track before realizing they need to own a career. The trend is changing anyway but you will be amazed to see a chunk of ladies out there that do not see any reason to consolidate on their career, rather they believe in being spoon-fed for every single meal...
Re: Must See: How True Is This? (photo) by importexpert(m): 6:08pm On May 08, 2015
I don't see it as true

(1) (Reply)

Africa Got Talent (pic) / Hilarious Photo Of Noodles Served In A Tray.. . / When Your Father Is The Chairman Of Association Of Fashion Designers Of Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.