Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Lol. Manny Pacquaio Mocks Floyd Mayweather In New Pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lol. Manny Pacquaio Mocks Floyd Mayweather In New Pic (4932 Views)

2face's Rumors Club To Host Floyd Mayweather In June / Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic / Tonto Dike Goes Haywire In This New Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol. Manny Pacquaio Mocks Floyd Mayweather In New Pic by paulabola(m): 10:38am On May 08, 2015
Haha. Mayweather was arrested and jailed for domestic violence for putting hands on his baby mama, Josie Harris, a few years ago. During his fight with Pacquaio, many said he ran from Pacquaio and hugged him more than he punched him...lol.

Re: Lol. Manny Pacquaio Mocks Floyd Mayweather In New Pic by acenazt: 10:41am On May 08, 2015
Lmao true talk manny. Floyd gayweather was undeserving of the title and victory all he did was cuddle.

6 Likes

Re: Lol. Manny Pacquaio Mocks Floyd Mayweather In New Pic by jascon1(m): 10:49am On May 08, 2015
Consolation for failure. Pls go and hug the Philippines typhoon is coming soon

8 Likes

Re: Lol. Manny Pacquaio Mocks Floyd Mayweather In New Pic by mployer(m): 10:52am On May 08, 2015
I thought they said this guy is now born again.

Btw, if hugging gives You Victory, I see nothing wrong in It. After all, Mourinho parks the bus in football.

7 Likes

Re: Lol. Manny Pacquaio Mocks Floyd Mayweather In New Pic by Iyamar(f): 11:14am On May 08, 2015
I like Manny pacquaio so much because he's a man of integrity.. God bless you #manny
Re: Lol. Manny Pacquaio Mocks Floyd Mayweather In New Pic by Rubis(m): 11:55am On May 08, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Lol. Manny Pacquaio Mocks Floyd Mayweather In New Pic by willi926(m): 2:01pm On May 08, 2015
oooachh. Dis 1 Na below d belt. grin

1 Like

Re: Lol. Manny Pacquaio Mocks Floyd Mayweather In New Pic by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 08, 2015
Ilhas teezi! Loser. Ugly guy
Re: Lol. Manny Pacquaio Mocks Floyd Mayweather In New Pic by zyphr(m): 3:14pm On May 08, 2015
pinkbee:
Ilhas teezi! Loser. Ugly guy
wen you called him ugly, I was expecting to see a drop dead gorgeous lady as ur avartar, but instead is someone that hind behind gothic wall papers.
FYI, the 'ugly guy' earned 80million dollars for a single fight. I hope a 'not ugly' person like you should make more than that ur entire life.

15 Likes

Re: Lol. Manny Pacquaio Mocks Floyd Mayweather In New Pic by Tval(m): 3:14pm On May 08, 2015
You are a loser.
Re: Lol. Manny Pacquaio Mocks Floyd Mayweather In New Pic by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 08, 2015
This guy is a phoool. Was it not the same match that gave him the money he has not made in three matches combined? Doesnt he know that Mayweather was all about the money and maintaining his unbeaten record?
Re: Lol. Manny Pacquaio Mocks Floyd Mayweather In New Pic by Pebcak: 3:28pm On May 08, 2015
WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lol. Manny Pacquaio Mocks Floyd Mayweather In New Pic by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 08, 2015
zyphr:

wen you called him ugly, I was expecting to see a drop dead gorgeous lady as ur avartar, but instead is someone that hind behind gothic wall papers.
FYI, the 'ugly guy' earned 80million dollars for a single fight. I hope a 'not ugly' person like you should make more than that ur entire life.
Not everyone is hungry like u. U r more concerned about his money, I'm more concerned about his looks.
50cent was very very ugly b4 but his money made him look better. I love 50cent like mad.
PacMan is still crying over d money he would have won. But too bad, floyd is busy enjoying d money.
PacMan lost, he should shut up already.
Quote me again,then kis ikhtak.
U want 2 see my pic, kindly ask 4 my facebook ID
Re: Lol. Manny Pacquaio Mocks Floyd Mayweather In New Pic by traware(m): 3:46pm On May 08, 2015
jascon1:
Consolation for failure. Pls go and hug the Philippines typhoon is coming soon
Don't mind the ingrate.Instead of him to be thankful to Mayweather for bringing him back from the boxing doldrums and enabling him to make more money in 45minutes than he had ever made from 5 years of competitive boxing,he is busy playing to the gallery of Mayweathers' 'haters'.What is his business with Mayweathers' personal life?Wasn't the issue resolved years ago?Hasn't Mayweather paid for his 'sins'?Nonsense.By the way,those criticising Mayweathers' tactics against Manny know nothing about boxing.Mayweather delivered more 'hits' and protected himself from getting less 'punched'.Finish!!! Isn't that what boxing is all about?When did boxing become all about knock-outs?This isn't the movie 'Rocky'.Mayweather has outfoxed and outsmarted all his opponents right from the first day he stepped in the ring that's why they 'hate on' him so much but to me,he'll always be 'The Best Ever'(TBE)

9 Likes

Re: Lol. Manny Pacquaio Mocks Floyd Mayweather In New Pic by Abayor7: 4:26pm On May 08, 2015
kai kai kai. I Don get am oh.. but Why is Mayweather allow His girle to take th's position of his opponent? Hahahahahahaha ^^

1 Like

Re: Lol. Manny Pacquaio Mocks Floyd Mayweather In New Pic by jascon1(m): 4:33pm On May 08, 2015
was he expecting mayweather to play the game he planned? mayweather would have killed him if wassnt timed. in the end mayweather still had more stamina. he was planning for a bigger hit which mayweather didnt give him that chance to. to me mayweather won. he was simply throwing off punches. let him leave mayweather alone n lick his defeat. if he feels he was robbed let him call for a rematch. thats what big boys do. he has made so much money on accountof mayweather
traware:
Don't mind the ingrate.Instead of him to be thankful to Mayweather for bringing him back from the boxing doldrums and enabling him to make more money in 45minutes than he had ever made from 5 years of competitive boxing,he is busy playing to the gallery of Mayweathers' 'haters'.What is his business with Mayweathers' personal life?Wasn't the issue resolved years ago?Hasn't Mayweather paid for his 'sins'?Nonsense.By the way,those criticising Mayweathers' tactics against Manny know nothing about boxing.Mayweather delivered more 'hits' and protected himself from getting less 'punched'.Finish!!! Isn't that what boxing is all about?When did boxing become all about knock-outs?This isn't the movie 'Rocky'.Mayweather has outfoxed and outsmarted all his opponents right from the first day he stepped in the ring that's why they 'hate on' him so much but to me,he'll always be 'The Best Ever'(TBE)

3 Likes

Re: Lol. Manny Pacquaio Mocks Floyd Mayweather In New Pic by pretydiva(f): 4:55pm On May 08, 2015
Dis is so uncalled 4
Re: Lol. Manny Pacquaio Mocks Floyd Mayweather In New Pic by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 08, 2015
I sense Photoshop.
don't think its necessary if true.
Re: Lol. Manny Pacquaio Mocks Floyd Mayweather In New Pic by osizi06(m): 5:33pm On May 08, 2015
Re: Lol. Manny Pacquaio Mocks Floyd Mayweather In New Pic by prelinctus: 5:51pm On May 08, 2015
jascon1:
was he expecting mayweather to play the game he planned? mayweather would have killed him if wassnt timed. in the end mayweather still had more stamina. he was planning for a bigger hit which mayweather didnt give him that chance to. to me mayweather won. he was simply throwing off punches. let him leave mayweather alone n lick his defeat. if he feels he was robbed let him call for a rematch. thats what big boys do. he has made so much money on accountof mayweather
What do you mean by your last statement? Do you think Mayweather would have made that kind of money if he fought with another boxer? Smh

2 Likes

Re: Lol. Manny Pacquaio Mocks Floyd Mayweather In New Pic by importexpert(m): 6:02pm On May 08, 2015
Lol. True and funny

1 Like

Re: Lol. Manny Pacquaio Mocks Floyd Mayweather In New Pic by joostoos(m): 8:22pm On May 08, 2015
mayweather won the game by points...people be yelling weather won the fight Manny won our hearts...na hearts dem dey take win match?? nonsense...you lost you lost...sit yo ass in Manila

2 Likes

Re: Lol. Manny Pacquaio Mocks Floyd Mayweather In New Pic by MDelgado(m): 8:36pm On May 08, 2015
pinkbee:

Not everyone is hungry like u. U r more concerned about his money, I'm more concerned about his looks.
50cent was very very ugly b4 but his money made him look better. I love 50cent like mad.
PacMan is still crying over d money he would have won. But too bad, floyd is busy enjoying d money.

PH girls and trouble..lol
Re: Lol. Manny Pacquaio Mocks Floyd Mayweather In New Pic by kenedy175(m): 10:21pm On May 08, 2015
I don't even know what to comment angry
Re: Lol. Manny Pacquaio Mocks Floyd Mayweather In New Pic by dominique(f): 10:27pm On May 08, 2015
Pacman did not come up with that. It was one of the many memes created hours after the fight. It's the Dan trying to be mischievous. He should Have told him to put down the sign before taking the pics
Re: Lol. Manny Pacquaio Mocks Floyd Mayweather In New Pic by SuperSuave(m): 11:13pm On May 08, 2015
[size=16pt]#TeamPacnam[/size]
Re: Lol. Manny Pacquaio Mocks Floyd Mayweather In New Pic by AgreatMan: 11:54pm On May 08, 2015
people wit their one way reasoning makes me weak sometimes. peeps above me just come here making noise about how mayweather made pacman rich failing to realize that d only way floyd could hv made dat much money ever in his life was because he fought a top-draw like pac. they made each other rich, floyd only earned more cos he was more marketable cos he was american.

pacman fought with a shoulder injury he sustained in march ( had surgery yesterday), he was denied an FDA approved shot just b4 d match, couldn't mk use of his right hand n threw way fewer blows compared to usual high standards. he din't maka a scene out of it, nobody heard about it n floyd was still running around like a chicken. chew on that.

1 Like

Re: Lol. Manny Pacquaio Mocks Floyd Mayweather In New Pic by Nobody: 12:21am On May 09, 2015
MDelgado:

PH girls and trouble..lol
Hmmmn... We sweep trouble away 4rm us. Abi?
Re: Lol. Manny Pacquaio Mocks Floyd Mayweather In New Pic by Nobody: 2:28am On May 09, 2015
Still a sore loser. undecided
Re: Lol. Manny Pacquaio Mocks Floyd Mayweather In New Pic by holluwai(m): 3:00am On May 09, 2015
50cent was very very very ugly b4? In your words.... For real? grin

pinkbee:

Re: Lol. Manny Pacquaio Mocks Floyd Mayweather In New Pic by 3ace(m): 3:33am On May 09, 2015
That message is funny but a sign of a bad looser.

(1) (2) (Reply)

American Model Poses Topless On A Bed / Alaafin Gets New Igbo Wife, Chioma (PHOTOS) / Big Girl Caught In S*x Scandal Few Days To Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.