Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Small Tiger Generators And Fuel Consumption - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Small Tiger Generators And Fuel Consumption (18644 Views)

Digital Alternator Booster For Tiger Generators For Sale 6k 08097442772 / Top 6 Portable Diesel Generators For Home And Office Use / Small Tiger Generators And Fuel Consumption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Tiger Generators And Fuel Consumption by mexzony: 10:41am On May 08, 2015
Pls how many hours is this portable tiger(I pass my neighnour?) generators supposed to last.
Also is there a way to adjust the carburetor for maximum fuel efficiency.
One more thing . on the engine body where we have three holes in which a spring that control the voltage goes into.
Which is the best hole to put the spring for good efficicnecy
Re: Small Tiger Generators And Fuel Consumption by importexpert(m): 10:53am On May 08, 2015
mexzony:
Pls how many hours is this portable tiger(I pass my neighnour?) generators supposed to last.
Also is there a way to adjust the carburetor for maximum fuel efficiency.
One more thing . on the engine body where we have three holes in which a spring that control the voltage goes into.
Which is the best hole to put the spring for good efficicnecy

1 gallon to 8hrs. More input
Re: Small Tiger Generators And Fuel Consumption by Spencer101(m): 12:17pm On May 08, 2015
importexpert:

1 gallon to 8hrs. More input
1 gallon to 24hrs grin
Re: Small Tiger Generators And Fuel Consumption by CodeTemplar: 4:29am On May 25, 2019
I am interested in this.
If heard they can swap out the carburetor of the popular tiger gen set ( I better pass my neighbour). I would like to know what it cost to run it one daily basis for about 8-9 hours a day.
i believe the total cost will revolve around the oil and petrol cost.
Re: Small Tiger Generators And Fuel Consumption by CodeTemplar: 4:42am On May 25, 2019
Spencer101:
1 gallon to 24hrs grin
Is this for real?
Re: Small Tiger Generators And Fuel Consumption by wanger50(m): 5:41am On May 25, 2019
Mine is one gallon,12 hours

2 Likes

Re: Small Tiger Generators And Fuel Consumption by Easylife2020(m): 4:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
I used to faced this issue but now I have fixed it.

What I did:

I got two Lampoda connect them to wire given them little space like 30 cm distance

Then insert that normal hot bulb 60w into the lampoder, then connect the wire with the wire connected to ur generator before to ur "switch ovet"

Viola!.... and everything balance, the sound became normal, the current got balance and the fuel consumption nah my biggest joy. 3ltrs for 8hrs

Re: Small Tiger Generators And Fuel Consumption by jobleecoura(m): 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2020
seriously ����� you're lucky, my half litter is 24 minutes
Re: Small Tiger Generators And Fuel Consumption by WeNoGoDie(m): 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
Easylife2020:
I used to faced this issue but now I have fixed it.

What I did:

I got two Lampoda connect them to wire given them little space like 30 cm distance

Then insert that normal hot bulb 60w into the lampoder, then connect the wire with the wire connected to ur generator before to ur "switch ovet"

Viola!.... and everything balance, the sound became normal, the current got balance and the fuel consumption nah my biggest joy. 3ltrs for 8hrs

Can you explain more?? Especially the "Switch over" part.
Re: Small Tiger Generators And Fuel Consumption by Homeyfav: 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
[]'
.///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// /////////

(1) (Reply)

MTN USERS: Currently Switched And Not Reachable, What's The Difference? / Cheapest Prices On Yamaha Keyboard/shure Microphones/behringer Bermuda Products / WhoGoBuy.com: Website Where Nigerians Can Buy and Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.