Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Hiv Hook Up - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hiv Hook Up (4162 Views)

more Responsible guys Needed In The Whatsap Hook up Forum / More Working Class Guys n ladies Needed In A Hook Up Whatsapp Forum / Lady G In Need Of A Young Hot Guy - Hook Up Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiv Hook Up by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 11, 2015
Just don't spoil others pls pm me let's match make ourselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiv Hook Up by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 11, 2015
qualityGod:

I will find one by God grace soon
Mehn u must b really brave or really foolish to startup a thread like this. Don't you know somebody that knows you might see this?
Well goodluck in your search, if u are seriously looking 4 a cure to ur health probz, pM for more info.
Re: Hiv Hook Up by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 12, 2015
gregzone:

Mehn u must b really brave or really foolish to startup a thread like this. Don't you know somebody that knows you might see this?
Well goodluck in your search, if u are seriously looking 4 a cure to ur health probz, pM for more info.
U need jesus

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiv Hook Up by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy
You are a dull girl.Your moniker should be pettythickhead.

2 Likes

Re: Hiv Hook Up by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
You are a dull girl.Your moniker should be pettythickhead.
cheesy btw u cute kiss
Re: Hiv Hook Up by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
Still searching
Re: Hiv Hook Up by atoleybaba(m): 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
The man said he is searching....some are biz saying good luck ur Juliet is waiting for u by d corner...no reply yet from any female saying dy want a sincere man as a husband. They see one na dy are sending him away with prayers despite d fact DT dy are single or know other ladies who are single cool
Re: Hiv Hook Up by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
have you found her?

1 Like

Re: Hiv Hook Up by Annita36(f): 5:32am On Jul 14, 2016
hello every one, am female 38 years and am HIV positive, geno type is AS.I live and work in abuja and I need a positive working class guy for serious dating,a Christian and God fearing guy with AA geno type. u can contact me on this line 09057526222 or 08067036016
Re: Hiv Hook Up by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
Hi nl

1 Like

Re: Hiv Hook Up by Imhandsome: 5:30am On Jul 15, 2016
pwerrymansion:
@ OP are u a Nigerian? Where did u get these great qualities? Damn too bold nd honest to be from this achaic part of the planet! Trust me dude, your juliet is waiting by d corner not far from you...all the best darling as you go get your groove jare kiss
nice pix wink

1 Like

Re: Hiv Hook Up by Adeychem1: 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
Annita36:
hello every one, am female 38 years and am HIV positive, geno type is AS.I live and work in abuja and I need a positive working class guy for serious dating,a Christian and God fearing guy with AA geno type. u can contact me on this line 09057526222 or 08067036016

1 Like

Re: Hiv Hook Up by Adeychem1: 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
hello every one, am female 38 years and am HIV positive, geno type is AS.I live and work in oyo state am a christian and I need a positive working class guy he might hav a child or not pls must be single and serious with his health tanx call me on this no 09058561744

1 Like

Re: Hiv Hook Up by Adeychem1: 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
hello every one, am female 38 years and am HIV positive, geno type is AS.I live and work in oyo state am a christian and I need a positive working class guy he might hav a child or not pls must be single and serious with his health tanx call me on this no09058561744

1 Like

Re: Hiv Hook Up by Grace79: 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hello, my name is mercy a 37 year old + God fearing and a single mother.
It's hard to get some one with same status that's why am here .
Looking for a responsible God fearing man , easy going. Some one that has never been married before , as I dont believe in devours.
Some one clean & tidy.
Please am looking for a serious guy that want marriage , I don't believe in fornicating & adultery before marriage am straight & have Notting to hide.
If you believe your are the one pls email me.
Am not in the country @ the moment but will respond to emails.
mercypaul179@gmail.com
Re: Hiv Hook Up by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
I have been busy with my work because a man must work to keep body and soul together in respective of anything wink
You can mail me my doors are widely open to serious, cool headed,Godly and matured minds only .chukwudiandrew94@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Hiv Hook Up by Calebjonathan(m): 7:31am On Mar 29, 2017
Hello all, Im a posiive ,fun loving guy, living and working in Port Harcourt. I will like to meet a positive and open minded fun loving lady of 25-35yrs from any religion or part of Nigeria, some one with a good sense of humour and understanding, that is ready to settle down. You can reach me on 08148180963
Re: Hiv Hook Up by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
i need a educated muslim guy for serious relationship that will lead to marriage, am 25yr old base in abuja and need a man btw 32 to 40 also base in abuja
NOTE:No game or taking advantage please. thanks mail me at; motunrayokhafilah138@gmail.Com... goodluck to me

1 Like

Re: Hiv Hook Up by slim49z(m): 9:17am On Apr 22, 2017
Hey Peeps,

HIV is just like any other ailment that can be cured. Do you know that your body have the ABILITY to cure itself of any infection/diseases? even Cancer and HIV? Yes, that's a FACT. Our GOD is so wonderful that HE has given our body all it needs to heal itself.
The thing is that many people are unaware and they end up suffering in silence.

If you're infected with any disease today, know that it's because your body has become weak as a result of the hustle and bustle of daily living. All you need is give your body what it NEEDS to fight off the infection/disease and you'll be as fresh as new.

Even the Holy Bible and Koran mentioned that your body holds the remedy to any illness/diseases EXCEPT death.

By the special Grace of God, nobody I know will ever suffer because of any disease/infection.

If any Nairalander you know has any affliction that's troubling them, send me a PM. I give them 90 to 120 days and they will be as fresh as new..God's willing. InshAllah!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Friends Who Live In Magodo Gra. / #Nairaland Hawt Virgins Who Became Hawt Vixens>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> / Am looking for Lovely Man For A Serious Relationship;age Between 26-34

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.