Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Customer Beware Of Nigeria Online Mall Like Konga - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Customer Beware Of Nigeria Online Mall Like Konga (754 Views)

Where To Purchase Edo Wedding Beads, Coral Beads Body Beads In Nigeria Online / Free Airtime From Konga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customer Beware Of Nigeria Online Mall Like Konga by segelomo: 12:29pm On May 08, 2015
Topic: Customers beware

Dear friends,
I want to bring to your attention some of us that like to buy everything online maybe through popular online mall like :konga or jumia .this people sales factory error gadgets especially phones .if you are unfortunate to purchase the item.first remember your money will not be refund back to you again.they will start directing you ups and downs to customers care that will give weeks or months to get gadget fix,at the end of day you won't enjoy the gadget I.e phones or home appliances.
My stand:
If you wish to buy anything I.e phones or home appliances.go directly to any authorized dealer(accredited) and buy make sure they have a service center within,so that you won't be a victim of inferior or factory error goods.
It happened to me ,beware Konga online isn't a good place to phones online.
Thank you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customer Beware Of Nigeria Online Mall Like Konga by bogolobango(m): 12:33pm On May 08, 2015
Stop tarnishing konga u re nt a lucky customer thats all is not because u don enter one chance means everybody go follow u join am
Re: Customer Beware Of Nigeria Online Mall Like Konga by TS2(m): 12:53pm On May 08, 2015
Ah jor ma gbe yen wa o. I just bought a ps4 from Konga last Thursday o and work hasn't allowed me to have time to even open it talk less of playing it.

I hope I'm safe.
Re: Customer Beware Of Nigeria Online Mall Like Konga by yungEX(m): 1:08pm On May 08, 2015
bogolobango:
Stop tarnishing konga u re nt a lucky customer thats all is not because u don enter one chance means everybody go follow u join am
Smh. see Nigerian mentality. is Der suppsed to b anything like one chance. aren't they suppsed to return d money if their devices are faulty.

1 Like

Re: Customer Beware Of Nigeria Online Mall Like Konga by mplus11(m): 1:28pm On May 08, 2015
yungEX:

Smh. see Nigerian mentality. is Der suppsed to b anything like one chance. aren't they suppsed to return d money if their devices are faulty.
because it has not happen to u dat is y u are saying dat. if someone purchase goods and its no ok, d seller should change d goods shekina.
segelomo:
Topic: Customers beware

Dear friends,
I want to bring to your attention some of us that like to buy everything online maybe through popular online mall like :konga or jumia .this people sales factory error gadgets especially phones .if you are unfortunate to purchase the item.first remember your money will not be refund back to you again.they will start directing you ups and downs to customers care that will give weeks or months to get gadget fix,at the end of day you won't enjoy the gadget I.e phones or home appliances.
My stand:
If you wish to buy anything I.e phones or home appliances.go directly to any authorized dealer(accredited) and buy make sure they have a service center within,so that you won't be a victim of inferior or factory error goods.
It happened to me ,beware Konga online isn't a good place to phones online.
Thank you all.
Re: Customer Beware Of Nigeria Online Mall Like Konga by mplus11(m): 1:29pm On May 08, 2015
bogolobango:
lucky man i pray same to u...

(1) (Reply)

The Brooklyn Bridge. / After 2 Years On Life Support, Ebere, Nigeria’s Ex-banker Dies In US / The Soldier Man Cried.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.