Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Dubious Price List By Bulk SMS Platform - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Dubious Price List By Bulk SMS Platform (9508 Views)

How To Build Your Email List By Guest Blogging / I Am Looking For A Good Website Hosting And Bulk Sms Platform / Got A Reliable Bulk Sms Platform For Sale? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubious Price List By Bulk SMS Platform by fulfillment22: 7:42am On May 09, 2015
@op, you are just bluffing. Only impatient guys like will support you on this. UNIT OF SMS UNIT CHARGED ON EACH IS ALWAYS STATED AT 'PRICE AND BILLING OPTION'
Re: Dubious Price List By Bulk SMS Platform by majorbanton: 7:49am On May 09, 2015
daftsms.com is the real sms platform. Their support is awesome. You can but units for as low as 1.3 kobo per unit. Sms cost is 1 unit per sms. No cheating here and they are very detailed. Try it and you will see the light.
Re: Dubious Price List By Bulk SMS Platform by Ilumire: 7:55am On May 09, 2015
Thank you all for sharing. The thread is really helpful. I have been on this platform for years WWW.TOM2MOBILE.COM To be honest with you this guys are fantastic, its been like they serve only me. They service and not steal.

1 Unit is 1 Unit.
I also have opportunity to send personalized messages to my customers all i need to do is to input the name and the number, in a text or excel and the platform will merge them accordingly.

We also used the personalised portal to send individual account balances and also share personal information and we can send all at once to all customers.
Above all they are Innovative and always improving
You may give them a trial
Re: Dubious Price List By Bulk SMS Platform by damiloladuke: 7:59am On May 09, 2015
Nigerian companies been scamming the public since.

READ MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANNA BE FINANCIALLY FREE.
Re: Dubious Price List By Bulk SMS Platform by toluxa1(m): 8:00am On May 09, 2015
This kinda thread shouldn't be brought to fp as it will naturally become and advert platform where everyone says theirs is best. You'll see links flying here and there soon.
Re: Dubious Price List By Bulk SMS Platform by ewizard1: 8:01am On May 09, 2015
I use NAIRAFORSMS and i loved it...
E no dey for all those "BackRobbery" the OP mentioned!
Re: Dubious Price List By Bulk SMS Platform by ewizard1: 8:05am On May 09, 2015
fulfillment22:
@op, you are just bluffing. Only impatient guys like will support you on this. UNIT OF SMS UNIT CHARGED ON EACH IS ALWAYS STATED AT 'PRICE AND BILLING OPTION'

Oga, sidon and calm down. I use a SMS Site that doesnt steal from its customers like which the OP stated.

I guess you have one of those "BackdoorStealing" SMS Sites! uhn?
Re: Dubious Price List By Bulk SMS Platform by vone2000tolu: 8:12am On May 09, 2015
Thanks
Re: Dubious Price List By Bulk SMS Platform by charlsecy(m): 8:14am On May 09, 2015
yahaya1:
@OP, Please try to verify the number of pages of the message. I always type in my phone and not browser to ascertain the pages before copying to my browser.
Doesn't your provider's web interface do character count?
Re: Dubious Price List By Bulk SMS Platform by CreativeWeb(m): 8:21am On May 09, 2015
Pavore9:
Hmm...it is even the Network providers that are giving these scammers field to play by making sms expensive.

The same Airtel in Nigeria is operating here in Kenya and dashing out sms. l use their monthly Unlimitnet package which cost me 1000ksh (N2,100) gives me 2GB of data, 400 mins calls to all networks in Kenya and 2000sms to all networks in Kenya. So with this how can a bulksms business survive, not to talk of fraudulent ones?

I understand your point. However, can you send sms at once to 10,000 or 1,000,000 gsm numbers from your phone? It's not possible. Bulk sms messaging cannot die. It's used even in the most advanced country.
Re: Dubious Price List By Bulk SMS Platform by TemiPeter: 8:30am On May 09, 2015
Re: Dubious Price List By Bulk SMS Platform by Nobody: 8:34am On May 09, 2015
@op i seriously agree with you on that , i dont know why most of us are not sincere with what we have or what we do.

see another problem again

some times i laugh when i see some post in this forum, uchechuka and bigboymegzy are thesame person using different username

see this post https://www.nairaland.com/1297454/get-professional-website-n30000-now

see this post https://www.nairaland.com/2002251/get-standard-website-web-application

so why using a word like their when you know you are thesame person ?

uchechuka:

I agree with you. Their rate is cheap and they follow the concept of 1 unit for 1 sms. This way you will know how many sms you can send. They now have personalized sms in their platform. daftsms.com is the best.
bigboymegzy:
try daftsms.com they are reliable. and delivery is 100%.

daftsms might be good but your post would give the site a bad name, kindly try to be proud of what you have and promote it in a good way

i am the owner of www.sendsms.com.ng and i proud of it , among our clients are The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) , Achievers University , federal medical center , University of Abuja , Mandalas Motors and many more . we charge a flat rate of 1unit per sms and nothing more and we sell at 1.50naira as of today

Thanks
Re: Dubious Price List By Bulk SMS Platform by Pavore9: 8:37am On May 09, 2015
CreativeWeb:

I understand your point. However, can you send sms at once to 10,000 or 1,000,000 gsm numbers from your phone? It's not possible. Bulk sms messaging cannot die. It's used even in the most advanced country.

They offer bulksms service but l have not tried it. Read it here.

http://africa.airtel.com/wps/wcm/connect/AfricaRevamp/Kenya/Home/personal/voice-and-text/Text/Bulk-SMS
Re: Dubious Price List By Bulk SMS Platform by Southark: 8:51am On May 09, 2015
Rule 1: Always use a neat and crispy website.
Rule 2: Do not tie down your money by buying credits. Always pay once with your ATM card.

This is www.noksms.com

All the bulksms sales companies come together on nok so you always get routed to any of them based on daily pricing. Its the same deal we did on www.quickairtime.com which delivered cheaper airtime. So at www.noksms.com, you will always get the best price.

But then again, lets be technical;

1) Why tie down your money by buying units? At noksms, there is nothing like units. Your money is valued in naira and you can use the same deposit to sell topup via Quick Airtime App.
2) Why even bother getting numbers out of your phone when the service operates in a mobile app?
3) Why even go buying random numbers when you can do multi-level and have you friends/family forward you their contact id.
4) And have you heard of auto sms campaign? Eg. You can program your system to automatically send reminders to customers who have not visited your store or website in the last 4weeks. All this via a Multi-purpose API automatically.

You guys should check out www.noksms.com
At least, now you know how to "knock" people respectfully.

Re: Dubious Price List By Bulk SMS Platform by Dondippino: 9:01am On May 09, 2015
Please try smsbuzz.ng it is 1naira/SMS just try it I promise you, you are gonna get addicted
Re: Dubious Price List By Bulk SMS Platform by Southark: 9:02am On May 09, 2015
And I forgot to mention that you don't need all that account creation LongThing to use www.noksms.com except you want to use our API.
Re: Dubious Price List By Bulk SMS Platform by ufumes(m): 9:03am On May 09, 2015
At desktopbulksms.com, 1units =1 SMS. (1.7naira sends to 1 number). We use a reliable and quality route that guarantees a swift delivery of your smses. Find within our sms software other miscellaneous number management and reformating tools and resources that aids you in your sms campaigns and makes smsing a delight.
Re: Dubious Price List By Bulk SMS Platform by Dondippino: 9:06am On May 09, 2015
Ok
Re: Dubious Price List By Bulk SMS Platform by guyANDROID1: 9:32am On May 09, 2015
huhmuhyehmi:
thank Op…

please who knw of a trustworthy source where I can get good number database

[/size]

About the topic, well what can I say **SipPowerHorse

[size=10pt]And to the mod that ban HOLYBOSS, I knw am guilty as charged but please, August Toooooo far na, Abeg reduce the duration BIKO..

Hi I have over 2millions Nigerian GSM database numbers. You can check my signature. Thanks
Re: Dubious Price List By Bulk SMS Platform by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:49am On May 09, 2015
www.nairaforsms.cm charges 1 sms per unit. You can try it. No hidden charges

Sites that claim to sell less than N1 often do that shit but since most Nigerians like awoof, they fall for it

freeman191

1 Like

Re: Dubious Price List By Bulk SMS Platform by Nobody: 11:18am On May 09, 2015
It all depends on whether the bulksms platform is transparent or not. A good platform will educate you properly on how the platform works even before you register. Moreover, most of them at least, charge far below the market price. So, i belief low price leveraging as against the popular high market price is the ultimate thing to consider.
Re: Dubious Price List By Bulk SMS Platform by internetpo(m): 11:27am On May 09, 2015
Always read the fine lines in the terms and conditions of your sms provider or thier pricing page for their termination/destination pricing. Not all networks charge the same.
Re: Dubious Price List By Bulk SMS Platform by cyprus000: 12:40pm On May 09, 2015
Mediva:
Am new here, I want any cute guy to show me around. waiting patiently
[size=13pt]
I ain't cute,but I can show you around.

Where do u wanna go?

What are your interests?
[/size]
Re: Dubious Price List By Bulk SMS Platform by Austin234(m): 1:00pm On May 09, 2015
Try www.smsagbawodike.com It is reliable and delivers on point. Guaranteed
Re: Dubious Price List By Bulk SMS Platform by smthosting: 3:12pm On May 09, 2015
please is not all bulk sms provider we have our own sms gateway and we charge 1unit to 1sms and we sell at 1.9kobo per sms unit
and the more you buy the less you pay
uor prices is based on volumes www.smtsms.com http://smtsms.com/pricing.html
freeman191:
Please be very careful about this bulk sms platform they are very dubious about there sms pricing, you will think you have a good deal, but you are dead wrong, i found out the hard way.

Correct me if am wrong, a bulk sms platform advertises his price list of 0 - 500 units at the rate of 1.8k, if you buy 500 units you are expected to pay 900naira. On a normal basis you are entitled to 500 bulk sms, which means you are allowed to send to 500 pone numbers, based on the unit you just purchased.

Now if you follow this scenario you are dead wrong, now what they do is charge you a separate rate based on the network you are sending to ranging from 1.3 - 1.7. So the actual rate you are paying per one sms is 1.8k * (1.3 - 1.7) = 2.34 - 3.06.

So if you come across a platform advertising 10,000 - 20,000 as 1.4k per unit, please don't be deceived, you will pay more than that when actually sending the sms.

As for me i switched from my former platform after they increased their general rates, but there 1 sms is 1 unit when sending, thinking i got a great deal with this platform. I will not mention the name of the bulk sms sites now, but i feel people need to understand there charges before jumping on the bandwagon of cheap prices.
Re: Dubious Price List By Bulk SMS Platform by Stylz69(m): 4:04pm On May 09, 2015
freeman191:
Please be very careful about this bulk sms platform they are very dubious about there sms pricing, you will think you have a good deal, but you are dead wrong, i found out the hard way.

Correct me if am wrong, a bulk sms platform advertises his price list of 0 - 500 units at the rate of 1.8k, if you buy 500 units you are expected to pay 900naira. On a normal basis you are entitled to 500 bulk sms, which means you are allowed to send to 500 pone numbers, based on the unit you just purchased.

Now if you follow this scenario you are dead wrong, now what they do is charge you a separate rate based on the network you are sending to ranging from 1.3 - 1.7. So the actual rate you are paying per one sms is 1.8k * (1.3 - 1.7) = 2.34 - 3.06.

So if you come across a platform advertising 10,000 - 20,000 as 1.4k per unit, please don't be deceived, you will pay more than that when actually sending the sms.

As for me i switched from my former platform after they increased their general rates, but there 1 sms is 1 unit when sending, thinking i got a great deal with this platform. I will not mention the name of the bulk sms sites now, but i feel people need to understand there charges before jumping on the bandwagon of cheap prices.

Check my ad in the technology market section. I am selling excess that i own for 60 kobo per unit. This platform is 1 unit for 1 sms and all you need do is signup, we strike a deal and i offload all my units to you. I have over 600,000 units and i can send you 500 free to try it out if you wish.
Re: Dubious Price List By Bulk SMS Platform by zurine(f): 6:06pm On May 09, 2015
Re: Dubious Price List By Bulk SMS Platform by Vijon(m): 10:56pm On May 09, 2015
Have you tried www.fastalertsms.com
@1.50k per unit. 1unit to all network except mtn (1.3units)
instant delivery assured
Re: Dubious Price List By Bulk SMS Platform by PGON(m): 12:44pm On May 10, 2015
I wonder where they get their SMS from.

I sale at N1.7k to N2.0 depending on quantity purchased.

here www.zilliontext.com.ng

No secret pricing/ just straight charges.
Re: Dubious Price List By Bulk SMS Platform by smthosting: 10:39pm On May 14, 2015
we sell 1.35 and deliver at 1unit per sms
PGON:
I wonder where they get their SMS from.

I sale at N1.7k to N2.0 depending on quantity purchased.

here www.zilliontext.com.ng

No secret pricing/ just straight charges.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Things To Do Before Applying For Google Adsense – 2016 Edition / 10 Tips On How To Increase Youtube Views By Yourself / 10 Smart Ways To Dominate Google’s Top 10 Search Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.