Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Blessed Nlanders help me out - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Blessed Nlanders help me out (389 Views)

Photos From Giwa Farmers Market In Kaduna Prove Nigeria Is blessed In Agric / My Bank Has Blessed Me / Abuja Based Nlanders Enterpreneur Lets Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blessed Nlanders help me out by malllam(m): 12:56pm On May 08, 2015
Hi Nlanders..Will try to make this message short as possible.
I have a sum of 300k plus with me hoping to start a business with it. But the problem is that Im not schooling in 9ja infact very far from home brothers(which makes it impossible for me to personally take care of it,though their are people I can trust them with it, but as they say NO ONE CAN TAKE CARE OF YOUR HOME LIKE U) which made me think of trying small scale investment.. A kind of investment that guarantees 10-15% of one's capital monthly..So O ye God-fearing Nlanders can anybody help me with this? Thank you All.
Re: Blessed Nlanders help me out by Makamuanwuo(m): 1:00pm On May 08, 2015
pure water selling
bitter kola

pant and bra
Re: Blessed Nlanders help me out by Gboliwe: 1:05pm On May 08, 2015
malllam:
Hi Nlanders..Will try to make this message short as possible.
I have a sum of 300k plus with me hoping to start a business with it. But the problem is that Im not schooling in 9ja infact very far from home brothers(which makes it impossible for me to personally take care of it,though their are people I can trust them with it, but as they say NO ONE CAN TAKE CARE OF YOUR HOME LIKE U) which made me think of trying small scale investment.. A kind of investment that guarantees 10-15% of one's capital monthly..So O ye God-fearing Nlanders can anybody help me with this? Thank you All.

Help you with what? Spending it? Investing it? Giving you ideas? How do you want help?
Re: Blessed Nlanders help me out by malllam(m): 1:19pm On May 08, 2015
hoping someone would help me out by mentioning some firms that indulge in this kind of investment

(1) (Reply)

Online Tax Services In Nigeria / Competitive Prices For Roofing Tiles, Aluminium Windows From Korea / Bus Shuttle Service Available. We Move People!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.